It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 truther arrested for assaulting disabled teen!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

No, what it shows is I would stop someone from interfering with my child's moment of enjoyment...it's what parents do, we protect our children from agenda driven nutjobs like this man and apparently you sir...

whats with the jackbooted brownshirt stuff...your daddy never stick up for you or something....

so the asumption I'm left to make about you is...that you would allow someone to get close enough to your child to at a minimum, shout their political aganda at them and who knows what else and you would do nothing?...nice daddy material you are there....

[edit on 29-4-2008 by deadbang]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by redmage

I dont not take meds!
I was just very exicted when I posted that!
I am simply trying to stop the Bush Crime Syndicate!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadbang
No, what it shows is I would stop someone from interfering with my child's moment of enjoyment...it's what parents do, we protect our children from agenda driven nutjobs like this man and apparently you sir...

By assaulting them? Great example: Son, when someone interferes with your "moment of joy", stomp 'em!

whats with the jackbooted brownshirt stuff...your daddy never stick up for you or something....

I'll agree the brownshirt comment was uncalled for but you them choose to roll in the mud as well.

so the asumption I'm left to make about you is...that you would allow someone to get close enough to your child to at a minimum, shout their political aganda at them and who knows what else and you would do nothing?...nice daddy material you are there....

I consider myself father material but would not choose this opportunity to use my daughters wheelchair to vent my disappointment with some loudmouth on the street.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
OK, To a degree, I agree...using the childs wheelchair to assault prob not best...

but you know, acting like a father who sticks up for his child is somehow morally wrong...I don't buy into...

so it's totally ok for someone with their own personal agenda to disrupt your childs life and momnt of joy as we have both said, so they can have their bully pulpit instead...

No, I won't go that far with you...I'm not a violent person by nature, but someone tryig to press their agenda in the wrong place and wrong time and it adversely affects someone I love...yeah that could bring out the worst in me...

and personally, I would rather the family told stories for years to come about the time dad kicked that nutjobs ass (how embarrasing)!, than have them wonder if dad would stand up and protect them...

for me nuff said...thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join