It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling like chopped liver

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
OK

Know that we love you and if you need anything just holler.

Hurry back.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

RATS? You serious?

Yep, I'm serious as a heart attack. Could be dealing with some house painters. If you know what I mean? Don't really feel comfortable talking about it on the main boards. I think I'm Grandfathered into RATS I never have to give up hard earned points like antar.:w:

antar sorry I've been so busy lately and not ignoring you. I will u-2 you a long story asap ok?

Thank-you MemoryShock. It seems they just don't care about the desert tortoises anymore.
BLM rounded up all the wild horses around here. I was told they took them up by Pyramid Lake. Many have fallen sick and died from the contaminated water. George Knapp discussed this at length on Coast to Coast am radio awhile back. It's sad they don't even care about the animals. All they care about is bringing in more Big Businesse's and Tax-Paying people. This desert used to be a beautiful place, but now it's going to the dogs! One BIG FAT MOUTH COMMISSIONER here even encouraged people to Shoot ALL coyotes! Just because 'one' ate a lady friends poodle. Why she let it out in the desert on it's own is beyond me! Don't get me wrong I like poodles, but people should take some kind of responsibility. Coyotes are here for a reason just like the snakes are.

dg I don't think you could ever insult anyone. worldwatcher is a wonderful person and believe me she knows!

Ducky I think the mods are busy doing something. I haven't seen many on the threads. I know a ATS book is coming out in October just in time for my 21st birthday. LOL . If you believe that lol.....I have a Fried ice-cream bar I'll sell ya! :w:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Sounds like a rut to me. Sounds like you need some adventure and excitement in your life. Something to shake up the hum drum of what has become your everyday existance.

Bordom, lack of positive stimuli, lack of incentive. These are torture for a person. The human soul requires adventure sometimes, it requires exploration.

You shouldnt feel bad about anyone here. Sometimes we all get sidtracked with stuff. It shouldnt be seen as a slight against you personally.

Ducky we are all here for you and we love you.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join