It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoodwinked at Shanksville: Fairy Tail

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by P1DrummerBoy

Nope, I will let you continue to wallow in your ignorance when it comes to Flight 93.

In other words, you CAN'T. It's okay. I didn't expect you to be able to.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mumblyjoe

Now children gather around while I tell you a story. It is called the ''official 911 fairy tale''.

I love this story, it is one of my favorites. It reminds me that the laws of physics can be made to go away if the magic spell (MSM boob-tube spell) is strong enough!

This is one of the most enchanting parts:

But all of Osama's plans do not work. One of the planes is forced to crash into the ground in Shanksville. So from his cave far away Osama casts another spell and the plane is swallowed into the ground. There are no engines, no seats, no tail, no luggage and no bodies, they have just disappeared. All that remains is some rubble and some smoke.

But I thought it was "The Pet Goat" that made that plane go away. Well.....

edit to add, this fairy tale has worked so well for almost 8 years, just imagine how easy it will be to write the next one.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by 1SawSomeThings]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hi guys,

I put together a report on the evidence of the condition of the soil surrounding the alleged crash site for Flight 93. I believe it's overlooking evidence from the site that hasn't been brought up before.

You can download the pdf of my report from the link at this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'd be interested in hearing any comments you have...

Rewey

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rewey

You might want to do some fact checking on some of the statements you make. Especially in regards to the "six reinforced walls" you think Flight 77 crashed through. It was only ONE reinforced wall...the outer wall.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Rewey

You might want to do some fact checking on some of the statements you make. Especially in regards to the "six reinforced walls" you think Flight 77 crashed through. It was only ONE reinforced wall...the outer wall.

That's fine - it's still one bomb-resitant concrete wall and 5 external walls. Like I said in the report - I work for a building company, so I know the difference between internal and external walls, and the role they play in a building.

As I also said in the report, the stuff on the Pentagon was getting way off track. It'd be great to focus on the stuff surrounding Shanksville that I did put forward...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Rewey

And you are still wrong. There was the outside wall and then there was the wall on ring "C". The rest was interior walls/construction.

As for Shanksville, I have already registered my belief about using the photos for making judgements about the soil.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Rewey

And you are still wrong. There was the outside wall and then there was the wall on ring "C". The rest was interior walls/construction.

As for Shanksville, I have already registered my belief about using the photos for making judgements about the soil.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

That's fine, Swampfox, but I've also registered my belief that if the photos are suitable quality to be used as a Court exhibit, they're suitable enough for me... Many are available as relatively-high res scans on the internet. Please don't base your assumptions on one's I included shrunk down in a pdf document...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join