It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoodwinked at Shanksville: Fairy Tail

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

There was no plane crash in Shanksville PA. You will never be able to prove there was. All you have is hearsay, stories, ect. No real evidences. It is hard to trust people who lie to you on public information, you know like the government and the Press, TV News the FBI and the likes.

The FBI cover-up this alleged crime scene and the OS proves it.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I dont have to prove it. The evidence proves it. The people who saw the 757 and its erratic movements just prior to it slamming into the ground, the people who saw it impact the ground, the men and women who were first on the scene, who saw what was left of the plane and the pitiful small pieces of what had been the passengers on the flight. The men and women, who spent weeks picking up the pieces of remains and the pieces of the airliner. They all prove it. Face it, your belief that the hundreds of men and women who either saw Flight 93 and its dive or spent weeks picking up the crash site, are in on it...is irrational.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Your right you don’t have to prove anything. However, there was is no proof a plane crashed in Shanksville all you have is hear say just as we have hearsay evidences that disputed your ridiculous fairytale. Your OS fails to provide proof that flight 93 crashed in Shanksville PA. Furthermore, you are so desperate to debunk my claim that you have stoop to lying. There never were hundreds of men and women who saw flight 93 dive to the ground, so why don’t you stop the lying. If you feel I am wrong then why don’t you supply the creditable sources that prove HUNDRED OF WITTINESS saw the airplane do a nose dive?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Reading comprehension not a strong point I see....

If you feel I am wrong then why don’t you supply the creditable sources that prove HUNDRED OF WITTINESS saw the airplane do a nose dive?

I said the hundreds of people who EITHER saw the plane dive OR spent weeks picking up the crash site. When you add the people who saw the plane in its final minutes to the people who spent weeks picking up the crash site, it totals in the hundreds. Sorry if I once again confused you with the English language.

On the other part, you are going to have to list what a "credible" source is, in your eyes, because you do not accept government or media sources.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

There is evidence of Human remains & a few small pieces of a plane.

There is much debate on the total weight of all the missing passengers in all four planes that crashed & the total weight of the human remains found.

You might be surprised how little human remains were found when compared to their total weight.

You can't prove that Flight 93 crashed at that site.

There is some sufficient evidence that Flight 93 was shot down.

There are very credible witnesses & evidence already posted on this thread.

The most credible evidence/witness testimony leads to a cruise missile (like the video posted in this thread) or Drone armed with explosives.

Donald R. Did make a huge slip up, saying the terrorists shot it down - (but that might have not been a slip up; it could be just more disinformation).

The real evidence leads to that Flight 93 was shot down, crashed or landed somewhere else.

The passengers of the real Flight 93 are dead any way in all these scenarios, & I don't think the passengers were paid off, threatened & told to disappear like some people do, because it would be too much of a risk for the true story to be released in the future.

The whole 9/11 Truth is a huge Puzzle, which won't be solved quickly, but we do know some basic facts:

FLIGHT 93 DID NOT CRASH AT "THE OFFICIAL" CRASH SITE

WE DO KNOW AT THIS STAGE THAT WTC 1, 2 & 7 DID NOT "COLLAPSE" DUE TO FIRES & SOME DAMAGE - IT WAS A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION & WILL SOON BE PROVEN.

(Remember WTC 1 & 2 approx. fell at a rate of 10 floors per second at nearly free fall speed)

WE DO KNOW AT THIS STAGE THAT THE PENTAGON WAS NOT HIT BY FLIGHT 77, BUT IT WAS HIT BY A UNIDENTIFIED PLANE/OBJECT

CHEERS

[edit on 16-6-2009 by Skyline666]

[edit on 16-6-2009 by Skyline666]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyline666

There is evidence of Human remains & a few small pieces of a plane.

A few THOUSAND small pieces of a plane....

There is much debate on the total weight of all the missing passengers in all four planes that crashed & the total weight of the human remains found.

Umm...no, there isnt...at least, not among people who have seen what an airliner crash will do to a human being.

You might be surprised how little human remains were found when compared to their total weight.

Nope, not surprised one bit.

You can't prove that Flight 93 crashed at that site

Not to a "truther". We've already seen that truthers do not accept eyewitness statements, radar tapes or data recorders. However, using the evidence available...yes it can be proven.

There is some sufficient evidence that Flight 93 was shot down.

Nope. There is not a single shred of actual evidence that Flight 93 was shot down. If you would like to debate air to air weapons...I will happily do so.

The most credible evidence/witness testimony leads to a cruise missile (like the video posted in this thread) or Drone armed with explosives.

Not by a long shot. However, lets entertain the idea...what model drone loaded with what kind of explosives?

The real evidence leads to that Flight 93 was shot down, crashed or landed somewhere else.

Covering all the bases huh? There is NO evidence of a shoot down or that it landed somewhere else.

WE DO KNOW AT THIS STAGE THAT THE PENTAGON WAS NOT HIT BY FLIGHT 77, BUT IT WAS HIT BY A UNIDENTIFIED PLANE/OBJECT

Really? The ATC people didnt know what it was? The military members that were at the Pentagon who saw it coming didnt know what it was....oh, yeah, I forgot...they were in on it too......

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Now children gather around while I tell you a story. It is called the ''official 911 fairy tale''.

It all begins in a cave in a country far away where an evil genius called Osama sits and plans his evil deeds. He sends forth his evil men (we don't know who and we don't know how many) to hijack 4 American planes.

The unskilled pilots manage to crash 2 of the planes into the twin towers in New York because the evil Osama has cast a spell and all American defenses have failed. He then casts another spell and causes the Twin Towers and building 7 to crumple to the ground in dust. Never before in history has a steel-framed building managed to do this without a controlled demolition, but his spell is powerful and the 3 buildings collapse. His spell is so powerful that they are unable to to out the fires for weeks afterwords

Then his evil men fly one of the planes into the Penta-con. Again Osama casts his spell and all American defenses fail to work. Now this is a special plane because it is like an M&M, hard on the outside but disappears on the inside. They manage to crash the plane into to Penta-con through a very tiny hole because the wings fold back and the tail folds down. When it is inside the magic works again because the plane disappears! Somehow there is a huge fire that melts the whole plane, engines, luggage, seats, everything, but right beside it there is no damage. There are filing cabinets and even a monitor that has not melted. A very special magical fire indeed. Also when the plane went into the building, it did not touch the ground on the outside and it did not touch the ground on the inside.

But all of Osama's plans do not work. One of the planes is forced to crash into the ground in Shanksville. So from his cave far away Osama casts another spell and the plane is swallowed into the ground. There are no engines, no seats, no tail, no luggage and no bodies, they have just disappeared. All that remains is some rubble and some smoke.

Well children, do you like the story, do you believe it ? What, you don't believe it!

Well apparently millions of Americans do.....

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
[edit on 6/17/2009 by Sanity]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mumblyjoe

You would be laughing out the other side of you face if you knew about the Muslim God, Mohammed Obutter!

Summoned by the terrorists on the night of 9/10, during a special ceremony which involved wine, women and song, this God was trained using the "Flying for Dummies" book that was later found in a terrorists car at the airport.
(Mohammed was swatting it up on the way, floating cross-legged above the back seat.)

On that fateful day Obutter glided on the wings of virgins in front of each plane, hitting both towers, the Pentagon and the field with magic butter power, enabling all four planes to glide gently as hot knives into butter
into the buildings, disappearing completely.

Belief in Mohammed Obutter is what makes it possible to understand why no pieces of plane or passengers dropped to the pavement when the planes hit the buildings, and why the plane and passengers at Shanksville could completely disappear into the earth.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Insults and ridicule noted.

I said the hundreds of people who EITHER saw the plane dive OR spent weeks picking up the crash site.

Which is it (EITHER saw the plane dive) or (spent weeks picking up the crash site?) One or both?

When you add the people who saw the plane in its final minutes to the people who spent weeks picking up the crash site, it totals in the hundreds.

Really, where is your proof to this information? “I know there is none”. You are not debating me; you are just spewing your opinions that have no facts as usual.
What dose picking up pieces of alleged plane wreckage have to do with the alledge witness who supposently saw the plane nosedive? HUNDREDS

Sorry if I once again confused you with the English language.

No, in fact I understand the English language very well there is no confusing here, however, your snide remarks noted again. by the way Swampfox46_1999 we are not in here to debate me! So try and stay on topic are you with me now.

Now I have ask you for proof of these hundreds of alleged witness yet you “avoid” answering my questions.

On the other part, you are going to have to list what a "credible" source is,

No, you need to show your sources and stop play “kiddy games.”

in your eyes, because you do not accept government or media sources.

That is not up to YOU to decide what I should believe in. You have no proof to support your opinions, or argument and you are making up excuses to avoid answering the question that I had ask you.

My facts still stand; there was no plane crash in Shanksville PA. there is not one piece of tangible evidences that conclusively proves that any airplane wreckage belong to flight 93. nothing. And the FBI admits they never investigated the four alledge plane crashes that day.

F.B.I. Counsel: No Attempt Made By F.B.I. To Formally Identify 9/11 Plane Wreckage

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Then, we have this little problem with this data and it doesn’t match the OS data.

United 93 Still Airborne After Alleged Crash - According To ATC/Radar

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Swampfox46_1999 your story doesn’t hold water because flight data proves that flight 93 could not have crashed in the location that the OS says it did, so there goes your hundreds of witness.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by impressme]

[edit on 17-6-2009 by impressme]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
whats funnie is that titanium and other high grade metal parts are intact when they hit water but not when shankville happened or wtc´s.

please explain to my why ,

please explain to me how the support beams in the wings thouse that make the wings "flap" for more then 3m in each direction (up and down movement) can simply dissapare , if i recall its one of the sections of the plane that no matter what, should be somewhere more then fully intact.

besides here an experimet for you to try out and see the laws of nature for your self ,

buy a soda aluminium can , get some pipe and make an air cannon out of it , fire the empty soda can in to any brick building you can find or why not the ground , and wait for results ,

i bet you you wont even be able to get psi in that pipe or tubing enuff for the creation of speed (force) to the can to even make the slightest hole in the ground , it will most likele just flatten or tear its self and bouncy of.

but thats beside the point ,
point is you still have a can no matter how dissfigured it is ,
you still have a can.

same experiment can be conducted on a brick building and watch the results , you still have a can and you have bearly caused a dent.

anyways. gully people seam to forget the complete military op that was going on that day ., fighters flying , boats floating ., that whole charlott.

usualy when you have an op that size you also have props to enhance the theater of it all , "9/11" just happened to be the prop no one mentioned.

i bet firefighters , policemen , national reserves , you name em, all of them whos been on a big exercise can vouch that theres been a burning car or building or what not everyday fasade to simulate the real thing.

you dont make theoretical "men" of them,
you make "practical" hence their training.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Dude, you need to knock off the personal insults.

In my opinion, you are so far from reality that you might as well put a tin foil hat on your own head. Even I can comprehend that you cannot take the truth. You are all choked up over the fact that 911 was not what you were led (and I mean led) to believe. Don't you see? You are one of the sheep! If the masses knew the lies and deceptions they have been fed by the FEMA Report, the 911 Commission Report and the NIST Report, most would be truthers! Only a small percentile, too weak to man up to the truth, would continue to deny the only logical answer to what happened on 911.

You can play hocus-pocus with the flunkies but argue your point with facts not opinions. Let's see your list of the hundreds of people, both witnesses and search personnel, you claim as proof that 93 crashed in Shanksville. Show one iota of evidence that would stand up in court or do us all a favor, join Peter Griffin at the Drunken Clam and maybe you can duke it out with him and the fighting chicken!

You can believe whatever you want but when nobody is around, sneak a peek at the truth. Try out a few of the scenarios and see if they fit. There's just no way the OS works, no way. Remember, Hitler too had a huge number of followers and believers but when we look back, we see what the psychopath was really about.

I hope that one day you will have the opportunity to visit Shanksville yourself. Autumn is great but don't wait for the Great Pumpkin. He never shows!

[edit on 6/17/2009 by Sanity]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
"Up to 74 different agencies were involved in some way in the recovery
efforts (O’Brien, 2001a, 2001b). Up to 1,118 people were working on the site
during the first 13 days of the recovery/crime scene investigation. This
number included federal, state, and local paid employees. This number also
included paid volunteers, activated private citizens who become paid
volunteers, unpaid volunteers, and volunteers involved in support functions
who converged on the scene."

www.colorado.edu...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

No, you need to show your sources and stop play “kiddy games.”

No, you need to decide what you will accept as a source. You have not accepted government, military or media sources....so, what IS an acceptable source.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
If the story about 1,000 + volunteers the first week after 9/11 wasnt enough.....

Saturday, September 29, 2001

SHANKSVILLE, Pa. -- About 250 workers will make another search today in the area where United Flight 93 crashed, believing high winds and heavy rains may have shaken additional evidence out of the trees

www.post-gazette.com...

Sunday, September 30, 2001

More than 300 volunteers gathered yesterday at the site in Somerset County where United Airlines Flight 93 crashed during the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks

www.post-gazette.com...

Wednesday, October 03, 2001

Over the weekend, about 300 volunteers combed a half-mile square around the crash site and found enough debris from the Boeing 757 to fill about one-third of a trash container.

www.post-gazette.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanity

In my opinion, you are so far from reality that you might as well put a tin foil hat on your own head. Even I can comprehend that you cannot take the truth. You are all choked up over the fact that 911 was not what you were led (and I mean led) to believe. Don't you see? You are one of the sheep!

Cannot take the truth...now thats a rich one. Frankly, I could care less about your opinion. If you want to believe in fairy tale conspiracies thats on you. I will stick with the evidence.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
"Up to 74 different agencies were involved in some way in the recovery
efforts (O’Brien, 2001a, 2001b). Up to 1,118 people were working on the site during the first 13 days of the recovery/crime scene investigation. This
number included federal, state, and local paid employees. This number also included paid volunteers, activated private citizens who become paid
volunteers, unpaid volunteers, and volunteers involved in support functions
who converged on the scene."

It's a good thing they had over 1100 people there for clean up. Look at all the debris!

Take a look at this video.

Shanksville.

After viewing it, would you suggest that all of these people are liars? These aren't government officials. These aren't members of the US Military, or FBI, or anyone who has anything to gain by telling a story. Most importantly, these people are not being interviewed by the MSM.

Something tells me there is truth to their words.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by P1DrummerBoy

About what I would expect from those guys (makers of the clip) words taken out of context and misleading statements. Especially about the IFF.....but then I will let you figure out that part.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

What has been taken out of context? I've seen the full version of those interviews. If anything is taken 'out of context', it's the fact that there is MORE to what they are saying which further proves Shanksville was a hoax.

Susan - Condensed Version

And the full, 39 minute video:

Full Version

However, since you've made that claim of yours, I'll patiently wait for you to show me YOUR version, so you can prove to me that what they say is 'taken out of context'.

Please, enlighten me.

[edit on 19/6/2009 by P1DrummerBoy]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by P1DrummerBoy

Nope, I will let you continue to wallow in your ignorance when it comes to Flight 93.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join