It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happen in Iraq...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I was looking to post this in the Politics of War forum... it can be moved if you want.

What happen with the US Armed Forces in this decade.

After A quick stop in Afganistan, to rout the Taliban, the Forces moved into Iraq to Take down Saddams reghim. After decimating the Armed forces of Saddam, the US-lead forces just sat around Iraq... since 2003 our US forces have been 'just hanging out' in Iraq.

4+ years later, we can see there was some sort of miscalcutaion in 'strategery'...

SO I ask you... Its back at the time of the destrucation of Saddams Forces, what are you going to do... you are the Commander-In-Cheif... Take us into 2008...

Heres what i would have done.. short version...

After Saddams forces are smashed, the main contingent of the US forces should have moved into Syria, there was intelegence(Satalight Pics) that ANYTHING that Saddam could have had, was moved to Syria.

So After the US-lead forces, most likey with Isreal in this One, would attack Syria. Back in 2003/4 Iran was starting to 'mess' with the US forces. So the forces move into Iran, chrush the Iranian forces, and then 90%+ of ALL Armed forces would move out of the Middle Eastern Theather of War.

The Result would have the new Iraq, and Independent Kurdistan, New Democratic nations in Syria, Iran, and Afganistan.

This situation is contigent on what Turkey and Saudi would do. There would be a HUGE POWER VOID there. I could see things going diffrently then planned, but thats what war is, the first plan never works, you must adapt.

Bush has not adapted. His stratagy has failed in Iraq...

What is Yours...

Mod Edit: Fixed title for TK.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

What Happen in Irap...

Some joker changed the name of the country and now all holy hell has broken loose!! Idoits I tell ya!!

Seriously, I am so frustrated with that mess also, I could just spit!!

All that $$$$ we could do alot with that!!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I would have never gone to Iraq in the first place. Bush lied to get us there in the first place. There was no Weapons of mass destruction. It was all a lie for the oil.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
No WsMD, no strategy, no humanitarian intent, no solution.

Just lies, greed, theft and murder and a name in the history books...if we live long enough to read about it.

I would personally like to thank Dubbya, Rumsfeld and Cheney (and the countless others) for farking the future for children all over this world.

res

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
doh!

Iraq... Irap.... my bad...

Because q and p are so close together...

hmm...

The WMD claim can be debated FOREVER...

Whats the definition... ect... on and on...

Was it the lamest excuse for a War Ever... probaly not... was it the Lamest excuse for a War this Century... yes...

top topics

join