It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Phoenix Lights a Hoax

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
I just wonder if a UFO landed in Times Square and sat there for 3 days and then took off, would the Government be able to wiggle out of it?

What is there to wiggle out of? "UFO" simply implies it's unidentified, and that means it could be ANYTHING, even a helium filled spaceship balloon.

How do you people justify implying "unidentified" flying object means "it's an ET" flying object?

Stop acting foolish and crazy people, you're doing yourselves a disservice by acting like this. UFO means, until positively identified, you don't KNOW what the heck it is. Gee...

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Divinorumus]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
My friends mother lives next to Luke AFB.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The old balloons and the flares gag eh? I'm remined of the crop cirlcle guys who were apparantly time travelers also. Maybe a battery operated light inside a helium balloon might work. I'm more impressed by daylight sightings and videos and more skeptical of these night flights. I thought this explanation was a phoney.

I'm thinking of the Matrix when Smith says: "more." as in more Phoenix UFOs in larger numbers.

A few lighted orbs might just be those individual foo fighter crafts also. I would imagine those can fly in a formation giving the appearance of a large UFO with lights.

<< 1   >>

join