It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you experienced a glitch in the matrix ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

I walked back in a straight line and could not find the holes only seconds before my boots had made.

I have got to admit that sounds spooky and if you was out there alone it would only serve to amplify the weirdness.
Have you ever noticed that when you are in heavily snow covered areas the sound is deadened and creates an unreal quality to everything.

We left out of Post TX and I am not kidding here, we were in Roswell in about 40 minutes.

I have when driving had a thought like I don't remember the last 10 miles or what ever the distance was and wondered what the heck I was doing or thinkingt during that part of the journey, I don't think I have ever checked my watch though to see if more or less time has past.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I returned inside and made sure I left the door open for the cat to get to the litter box. A while later I went back out and the door was closed even though I knew I had double checked.

So is it a door that has to be latched manually and if it is was it latched or just pushed to ?

Are there any air currents or drafts that could cause the door to close ?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hi all .. i like this thread .. i'm usually just an observer of ATS but wanted to add something here .. something weird happened to me which i can't explain, i do find it silly though but what the heck .. ok here goes .. i had prepared myself for a shave, all foamed up i began shaving .. starting at the sides .. then i noticed blood had come through the foam on my chin .. i thought it was weird as i hadn't even got there yet .. i wiped off the foam to look and blood was coming through what looked like a razor blade cut (double bladed cut) .. i re-foamed and shaved all then looked again and it was definately a distinctive razor blade cut .. i cut my chin shaving before i even got there .. it was a bleeder too and i know for a fact i didn't cut it ..

I feel daft just typing this story ..

Take care ..

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Do not try to relate experiences of glitches in the matrix. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

There is no matrix. =)

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa

I returned inside and made sure I left the door open for the cat to get to the litter box. A while later I went back out and the door was closed even though I knew I had double checked.

So is it a door that has to be latched manually and if it is was it latched or just pushed to ?

Are there any air currents or drafts that could cause the door to close ?

No and that is what is so odd. It had me thinking I was having memory lapses of some kind. Normally I'd just think there was a simple explanation I was missing but this one had me spooked a little. When the door is open, it fits so tightly against the carpet it takes a bit of force to even close it. Had it not kept happening I would not have even noticed.

I'm sure there is a logical explanation but it evades me for the moment. I'm a fairly pragmatic person and normally I'd just write it off to the cat learned to push the door shut, but it's just not possible. I'll probably never know.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

We are on ATS
I reserve the right to be strange and to exhibit that strangeness by posting it using my God-given right to post strangeness on ATS.

There is most certainly a Matrix and its sitting in my DVD closet near the TV.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Very interesting thread, indeed.

In the past several months I've had some very odd experiences. They seem to occur only occasionally and without any noticeable cause. During one of the most recent occurrences, I was sitting next to a friend on my sofa watching a live TV show. I experienced an overwhelming feeling of deja vu shortly after the show began, as if I had watched these scenes many times before. Now, this is certainly a common feeling and (I believe) usually a simple trick of the mind--that is, we may sense intense familiarity with things even when they are not familiar. However, this was quite different. I was able to tell my friend the precise dialogue of the show's characters before it had even played out (remember, this is a live show, so there is no possibility of having seen it on TV before). Each word was spot-on, and I was able to "recall" certain behaviors and actions prematurely as well. Needless to say, my friend was quite disconcerted by all of this, as was I.

This has happened a few times and I am at a loss as to how to explain it. Funnily enough, I think it may correlate with sudden LAPSES in memory that began around the same time. For instance, I have been walking to a certain area intent on performing a specific task, only to suddenly find myself in an entirely different location of the area and having completed the said task without realizing it (it feels quite strange, as if the mind has "snapped" back on after falling asleep). I have to ask someone, "What was I doing?" or "What was I about to do?", only to be told that I have just performed a series of actions that I have no recollection of performing.

Maybe I'm part of a covert experiment, my brain waves being manipulated by those devious government henchmen.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by satellite1

I feel daft just typing this story ..

Aw heck you will soon get over that, welcome to ATS as a poster.

At least you have got your feet wet that is the most important thing.

I suggest if you have a regular reoccurence of your strange shaving glitch than you might want to consider an electric shaver.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by paperplanes

The collection of stories here should get quite interesting over time.

I've also had instances lately where I will get up to do something and then its like a light bulb comes on and I'm back at my desk and do not recall what went on in-between. I've been writing it off to age when in fact I'm still plenty sharp otherwise.

I suppose if I were a better ATSer, I'd come up with a chem-trails and flouride mixed with HAARP theory about it

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by satellite1

That is an odd one.

Welcome to ATS. Nothing is too odd for our taste here, so don't be nervous about it. Sometimes its nice to be able to discuss the strange things that happen to all of us in an anonymous fashion.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa

I suggest if you have a regular reoccurence of your strange shaving glitch than you might want to consider an electric shaver.

We can't have that with everything causing brain tumors these days

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

We can't have that with everything causing brain tumors these days

You know that made me think, isnt about time they incorporated a shaver with a mobile phone.

I can imagine a time when the ubiqiutous mobile phone becomes a veritable swiss army knife.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

No not a prediction at all. I also apologize if it sounded so cryptic. I would imagine though that if a prediction was put forth by another, it would be just that a prediction. If someone had more info don't you think that is the same as a prediction?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

I would have to say the answer to your question is yes.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

The question was put forth by sherpa, which is, the topic of this thread. "Attention you must pay young Skywalker!"

[edit on 4/24/08 by Fossilized]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Fossilized

That was my first thought.
However, the answer seemed unlikely to apply to the subject line - because, after all, it was a more or less rhetorical question.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Hi, yeah I know. I was answering with a theoretical answer. I was only trying to get involved with a topic that caught my attention. Sorry if I have intruded. I meant no disrespect.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Fossilized

What are you talking about...?
There was no intrusion, and you have nothing to apologise at all!

I know I am certainly very, very interested in anything you have to say.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienib
Scientist just happen to be working on what they call or their version of the matrix. We may in the future be able to step from this time frame to another

from my studies im guessing via tesseract

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

from my studies im guessing via tesseract

I do hope Fossilized comes back...

Meanwhile, would you mind explaining the method you envisage of using a tesseract to affect "reality"?

I am sure many would love to read about it.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by Vanitas]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join