It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you experienced a glitch in the matrix ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Didn't somebody post about this Hadron thingy in this very thread before?

Sure did and you posted a link to it on the last page, only you may know at as the Big bang

[edit on 11-5-2008 by sherpa]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Sure did and you posted a link to it on the last page, only you may know at as the Big bang

It's happening already...

(I did say I needed an accelerator, didn't I?)

At least it's not contagious.
(I think.)

P.S. Anyway, I wonder whether Fossilized was referring to anything as conspicuous. If you reread one of his posts, he speaks about it being "subtle".

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

No worries, you were probably multitasking, I know I have trouble with that one

P.S. Anyway, I wonder whether Fossilized was referring to anything as conspicuous. If you reread one of his posts, he speaks about it being "subtle".

Mmm..I hate subtle, I have problems with subtle, to many possibilities, I like to be hit right between the eyes, I don't get confused so easily then.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I'd always put this down as premonition, but looking at a lot of the posts in this thread it'll fit in,

When I was 11 I was hit by a car while riding my bike. It was a nasty accident but I didn't lose consciousness. It was witnessed by about ten people who all stood round me as I lay on the floor. The thing was I'd dreamt this exactly as it happened twice before. When it happened for real I thought I was dreaming it for a third time as it was exactly the same, even to the point that I recognised the witnesses who were standing round me and it took me a while to realise that it was really happening.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Insomniac

Every time I hear or read about something like this I am amazed... every single time.

I am not surprised, really - considering my thoughts on the nature of time/space, I mean - but what surprises me is the amount of people who have had such experiences.

Did you have other such experiences?
Or did the accident itself have any (non-physical) type of impact on you?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

Did you have other such experiences?
Or did the accident itself have any (non-physical) type of impact on you?

No this is my only experience like this. The non physical effect it had on me was a disinclination to ride any more bikes!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I kinda thought so...

But I forgot to ask you this: do you happen to remember how long before the accident you had each one of your dreams (and the time lapse between the first and the second dream)?

If you could remember that - as exactly as possible (but I do realise it may not be possible) - I would be really really grateful.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

But I forgot to ask you this: do you happen to remember how long before the accident you had each one of your dreams (and the time lapse between the first and the second dream)?

Well. It was a long time ago (1975)! But I'm pretty sure that the gap between dreams was 2-3 months, with the accident occurring about 2-3 months after the 2nd dream. As you can gather the dreams stayed fresh in my memory instead of fading like most dreams do.

[edit on 12/5/08 by Insomniac]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Interesting thread

I don't know if this could be classed as a glitch or not but I had a really odd experience about 9 years ago which has stayed with me ever since.

I was in bed alone in my house asleep. I woke up, got out of bed and went downstairs. Then I woke up again in bed, thought 'that was an odd dream', got up and went downstairs. Then I woke up! This cycle repeated about 10 times until I really started to freak out thinking I was trapped in a dream. I wasn't sure if I was really awake or not. I was totally disorientated for a few days after and too scared to go to sleep. I really thought I had gone crazy.

One of the strangest things that has ever happened to me, but its never happened since. Probably some kind of weird sleep disorder but it sure frightened me.

I sound like a fruitcake now

sty

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

maybe you should press "ESC" next time haha
I guess the religious miracles are a part of this irregularity of the Matrix. Just got some news , a church quite close here where a lady was paralyzed for 23 years. Some guy started to pray for her to walk again, and she did it ! her family doctor was shocked, she was known to anyone as the "lady on the wheelchair" .I do not believe all the TV show , but this one was only 20 miles away from my home+ people I know witnessed it. maybe in the end , we do have a way to alter the matrix!

[edit on 12-5-2008 by sty]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by xtr3m3paranoia

Hey, your not a fruitcake, it seems everybody has inexplicable things happen to them sometime in their lives.

Dreams really can be an enigma we can experience anything and everything in them, our perception of reality is governed entirely from our brain and when that takes recreational down time then who knows what we can experience.

You sound as if you were having a ground hog day albeit in a much shorter version.

Thank you for sharing and I hope you are sleeping better now.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sty

The Esc key now isn't that something

The question here is was the disability in the mind or in the body ?

A complete and authentic medical history would be needed here to judge the result of this miracle healing, as always provenance is the proof.

Having said that I never argue with results if they are permanent in a genuine case.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I do feel like I have seen Deja vu sometimes. It is weird. Maybe their is something wrong and it wont let me escape.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Thank you very much!

It's interesting: I have often heard about there being a TWO month, or TWO week, or TWO days lapse between the dream and its realisation in "real life".

But it seems to depend on the individual.

sty

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Yes, I want to see this lady in person! 20 miles only

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by whitesatan

I hope this doesn't sound patronising, because it's certainly not my intention, but... there's no need for thinking there is something "wrong".
Such thinking can breed fear - and fear feeds negativity BIG TIME!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hello Sherpa, got this thread through a link you posted in another thread. You said you were collecting abduction stories so here's mine (if it was). I recently posted this in another thread and have copied and pasted it here for your benefit.

When I was seven or eight years old, I was playing in my backyard with a friend (female) and my brother. My Mum and our friend's Mum were in our house talking. It would have been around 1982 (Nottingham, U.K), early evening, summer (still light). We saw something. It seems unlikely when I think about it logically but I swear to God something happened and it still does.

We saw a rectangular shaped object fly above (high) some houses close behind ours. It wasn't a jet, wrong shape and sound (it wasn't quiet). We ran into our house (rear entrance from the yard), closed the door, hid behind it and pretended we had seen some Aliens while looking through a book pretending to identify it. The book was a small old coins collector book (nothing to do with UFO's). I am aware that this pretending could have clouded my memory but we definitely saw something that we knew shouldn't have been there; and it excited the hell out of us!

Some minutes later, we told our Mum's what we'd seen. Obviously they didn't believe us so just played along while dismissing us. After this time (the following day or so), some friends at primary school and from the same street talked and pretended about Aliens and UFO's. I can think of no reason for us all to have been thinking and talking about the same subject.

I began to have dreams about aliens entering my house and being given injections (why aliens would use needles I don't know but this is what I remember). I remember being told they wouldn't harm us.

A short time after, I suffered with severe sinus problems from which I nearly died (I had two operations to clear them), rectal bleeding and often dreamed of being abducted/taken away from my family. I'm not sure whether the sinus problems or bleeding started first.

The aliens I saw do not fit the usual description of grays and tall nordics. They seem to be white-cloth coloured (do you follow that - they were white, normal human height (I think) and had a fabric like texture). I have seen (dreamed about) small gray ones since but they usually only seem to assist with chaperoning (if that makes sense).

Whilst in hospital for my sinuses problems, I remember my bed was moved to an empty ward, a doctor came and took a blood test (simple pin-prick of my finger) then later in the day I was moved back to the old ward, same position within it. The doctor told me she was a government doctor but that I was not to tell my parents about this. Usually, tests were done in front of others.

My story sounds lame and vague I know but I can only tell you what I remember.

My Mum often has strange dreams, sometimes wakes-up during the night and sees dark-coloured "ghosts" appear in her bedroom. My brothers and Dad often see strange apparitions too (regardless of house so I know it's not just a "haunting"). My life has had many, many strange "co-incidences." I often meet people whom I "know" from somewhere whom recognize me too (and I move about quite a bit).

Another poster in the original thread to which I posted suggested I'd been b*gg*rd by Reptilians (rephrased wording). I did some research, and thinking about the "white-fabric" it does indeed appear like albino reptile skin (different yet similar, hope you know what I mean). The gray was more like a blue-gray (imagine a bluetack coloured skin with more gray and a tan).

From later reading, I know that UFO's were witnessed and documented in the area were I lived.

I don't use drugs (between 18 and 21 I smoked dope and tried '___' (once)), rarely drink alcohol (I used to drink a lot), I don't suffer mental illness (save one period of depression) and I'm not aware of schizophrenia in my family (close/extended).

Sinus problems run in my father's side of the family.

Feel free to ask more questions. I'd like to get to the truth of my experiences, I believe they are not imagined but I'm not sure they are real even though some parts are perceived as I would any other memory that I know to be real.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapacity

Hi Rapacity,

got this thread through a link you posted in another thread.

Yes I think I know the one you mean, if I remember rightly it concerned missing time and Vanitas seems to be the one collecting time related accounts and that is why I made the suggestion.

Your story does sound odd though particularly the part where you were removed into a private ward for a blood test, a simple prick of the finger.

Some people might suggest hypno-regression but others warn against it in case details surface that have a psychological effect clearly that is something you can make up your own mind about if you do the research though.

I am sorry to hear of your medical problems and hope that you have fully recovered now.

Thank you for sharing

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Yes I think I know the one you mean, if I remember rightly it concerned missing time and Vanitas seems to be the one collecting time related accounts and that is why I made the suggestion.

Yes, I do: time/space related, that is correct.
But definitely not anything that is a priori related to purported abductions.

(Which is not to say that I do not appreciate reading posters' personal accounts, of course. :-)

And while I am here... anything new about the"Big Bang" project?

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Oh..the medical problems were a long, long time ago (I'm 32/3 now). Sinus issues haven't bothered me in a long time (except the occasional BIG headache). I was told they would be with me for life. Talking about that, you'd be surprised how much medical gauze/bandage can be stuffed-up those naval cavities.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join