It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why America is doomed (pic)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
www.wistv.com...

The fact that there is such a large portion of idiots out there that are actually swayed by this type of campaigning. It ASTONISHES me how many people out there think that Obama is a Muslim.

The smear campaign that Clinton and the Republicans are using on Obama would be laughable if it weren't working. We aren't arguing about policies, we are arguing about why he doesn't wear a flag pin, we are arguing about if he is a muslim, we are arguing about his elitism.....etc. No concern about the economy, but by God his name sounds Muslim, therefore he hates America and is just trying to destroy the country.

Meanwhile we have a mental midget in the White House now, who was put in place using the same idiotic smear tactics (thank you turdblossom), who has done more damage to our country (and the world) than any terrorist has ever done. Yet the same people who bought it hook line and sinker last time, are lining up to do it all over again.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
i am a hard core republican and i for one think obama is a verry intelegent man.

this pic is reduclious..
edit to add. i think you listen to too much rush. i may be wrong but that is what your post adds up to from what i see....

[edit on 15pmu102007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
What fortune for leaders that men do not think.

Why would it even be a big deal that Obama is Muslim? Prejudice and fearful fools.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

I don't listen to any Rush. I spend too much time online. All you have to do is look around and listen to the most fervent Obama bashers. They use the same line of reasoning. They focus on non issues, try to instill fear...etc.

I am not even an Obama supporter. I am just observing the process in absolute disgust. It is like the Bush Kerry campaign. Somehow, turdblossom was able to convince people that John Kerry's purple hearts from Vietnam were worse than getting a cushy position in the Air National Guard to intentionally avoid combat. It worked then and it is working again. Idiots in this country have seen their gas and food costs go through the roof, yet they are more concerned about why Obama was in a picture without his hand over his heart.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
People are waking up to the LIES that represent at least the past 2-4000 years as represented in the bible. It's a lie, made up, worth less than toilet paper. The church has conspired from the beginning to bring down the United States. Look at the black popes and the selection of DC for the capitol. Look at the pentagram and owl in the streets of DC. Wake up and speak truth.

Word sound power.

There are nicer aliens. Help us out buddies?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePiemaker

'Casue we apparently had a major attack on our soil by Muslim terroist. SO if he was Muslim, we'd have a problem, guilt by association. He jsut happens to have a fairly unfortunate name. When it comes down to it, a lot of people use simple logic to vote for prez, looks, age, TV, ect. Actual history is rarely considered.
Personally, I like Obama alright, a bit better than Clinton. However, when I look at him I keep thinking of Jimmy Carter, he has a similar vibe.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

well i am sorry for the confusion..

its just what you said was almost verbatium what rush was talking about the other morning. (mid to late last week)

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I can't say that I'm an Obama supporter, but this kind of fallacious reasoning drives me crazy. The idea that a "House of God" would endorse such sheds a bad light on Christianity. If Roger Byrd gave the go ahead for that one then he should be reprimanded by his congregation.

I really wish I knew where that "church" was located. If so, I might have to make a little overnight change to...

Pastor Pedophile

Hmmmm

They both start with the letter P

It would be interesting to see how they'd like such false reasoning then.

Edit:

Apparently he wasn't trying to be political (gotta save that "tax exempt" status
), and Byrd did ok it.

Source

JONESVILLE, S.C. (AP) — A South Carolina pastor says he wasn't trying to be political when he posted a sign in front of his church linking Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden.

Pastor Roger Byrd said he just wanted to make people think when he put up a sign reading "Obama, Osama — humm, are they brothers" in front of the Jonesville Church of God on Thursday.

Even worse...

WYFF-TV reported Monday on its Web site that Byrd said he won't take the sign down. He said his congregation voted unanimously Sunday to keep it up.

Well, that has to be one of the most uneducated congregations in the south. :shk:

I think the next step would be to revoke the tax exempt status of this so called "church". This is blatantly political, and could easily be viewed as racist as well.

[edit on 4/22/08 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Demand truth. Announce lies. isn't this supposed to be happening already?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

America is in deep trouble for a lot bigger reasons than that marque. It is a very small representation of how most of America thinks. Remember, it hasn't been too long ago where there was only on branch on the family tree in many parts of America. LOL!

It's not really funny but it is true. We are known for our opinions just as we are known for having orifices - there are plenty of them. But we march to the drum as soon as someone with a smooth voice speaks. We worship our movie stars and sports stars and anyone with a charismatic voice or leadership abilities. Don't even look for the facts.

A lot have turned their will and life over to others for many decades now. So it would be no surprise that America would be losing its integrity, will, and strength.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
They may not be brothers but they are idealogical brothers. That's the message that the media has attempted to hide with regards to Obama. His pastor was a black Marxist radical devoted to liberation theology and warfare against the 'white oppressors'. The group Muslims for Obama was run by a terrorist sympathizer who called for the extermination of the Jews. Obama had links to their site on his webpage. He knows some of these folks personally.

My view of Obama is that he is a closet radical. The type that feels solidarity with anyone who hates America. Thus the sign is correct in many ways.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Obama is 9th cousin removed of George Bush. Keep it in the family !

new topics

top topics

join