It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting (bible readers wanted)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If someone asked you: What words had come out of Satan's mouth that are listed in the bible inspired by God, what would you have to share? Anything?

In the bible, why is what Satan speaks not written?

A beast rise up out of the sea:

"And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies..."

^^What are the great things in detail that this beast's given mouth speaks besides the blasphemies?

Another beast coming up out of the earth:

"And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon."

^^What things is as a dragon being spoken?

For all you know Satan could be the good body out to reveal God in detail with condeming evidence as your foe that is the actual devil body, since "Devil" is capitalized as a name for Satan somewhere in Revelation. It could be that Satan was named the Devil to decieve you and take you away from the truth that God is the un-named devil. Blasphemies dont have to be a bad thing since God is doing blasphemies toward Satan by keeping Satan shut up from voicing a testimony and making Satan out as a bad body since Satan has heads.

If you were actually going to go into damnation, shouldnt you at least be given a fair trial where you may take the stand to testify? Will you hear Satan out since Satan is obviously the beast up out the earth incarnate since this beast spoke as a dragon? What would God try to do before that? Shut Satan up. Obviously there is some very condeming stuff on God that God doesnt want exposed by Satan. By giving somebody the name Devil you should understand how they name would get you assumed as wicked.

Get this:

"And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

^^With is not against!

Are you still paying attention?...

"And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If any man have an ear, let him hear."

^^You let the beast hear through your ear! This means you are the beast since it's your ear doing the hearing.

Revelation is revealing Satan who gave all power to you who are [of] the beast out of the sea! Only you know if you're the actual wicked one. By you knowing you're not is as further revealing Satan's voice through you which is telling Satan's testimony that Satan is far from being the wicked one. Thus that also in turn reveals God Almighty as the actual wicked one. Satan is as you persecuted as a given name where you as a person are being kept shut up. Notice in your mind when you voice thoughts inside you also hear you at the same time. Anyway, realize you are [of] Satan as the good body in this world.

Now understand this:

Satan is obviously as a body of another kind than God Almighty. So as long as God Almight and Satan are here co-existing there is a joining of some kind.

No where in the bible does it state Satan was created by God. In fact, in Genesis who in all is the "us" in "let us make man in our image"? The us is given an equality to/concerning man which suggests that the "us" can be in fact alien to One Another going half on the making of MAN. Thus, God Almighty's ppl is in MAN and plus Satan's ppl is in MAN. There is a marriage of a some kind. Why else to all the references to things in marriage like bribegroom, children of the bribechamber, bride, etc in the gospel and in Revelation even???

It could be that there was a fall out between God Almighty and Satan right after MAN was made, and then a battle has been occuring through MAN. Either God Almighty or Satan is more powerful because no way are aliens to One Another the same. God Almighty appearently has a problem with allowing Satan to speak. Prolly because it would be great speaking about God Almighty as a One and a scared wicked ppl doing Satan's body great dishonor and disreguard in a climb in ruling the planet unequally and unfairly. You'd have to ask what advantages does God Almight's ppl have. The answer I learned is astral projection, telepathy, etc of the parnormal matters. What ppl think as demons effecting them is actually them of God Almighty who are among as human also. That's what Satan's main head of course wont stand for.

Certain ppl have been so trained and conditioned that since God Almighty wont forgive Satan then neither will they to the point they would not even try to hear Satan out on what Satan has to say. Naw, they just want to know Satan is kept shut up without learning both sides to the table of "us" all so blindly like misplaced hate. Nothing worst than not giving someone accused by someone else a fair trial so that they can have a chance to testify on the stand even if it seems against all odds.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Since the bible speaks of God as being Omnipotent and Omniscient, then i guess i was always destined for eternal damnation as i am a born Atheist. What chance did i ever have, since it was apart of "God's divine plan".

Peace

CR

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hey Mabus!

Nothing worst than not giving someone accused by someone else a fair trial so that they can have a chance to testify on the stand even if it seems against all odds.

I know of a few places where Satan speaks in the bible. One example is the Book of Job.

It's almost like a contest between God and Satan, to see if the servent Job will still worship the Lord, after all the nasty stuffs are bestowed upon him via the devil.

Back to your quote above...

Who knows just how many chances Lucifer had been given to redeem himself, before the bible was written. That's the tricky part. We are only given ONE side of the equation as to what was written in the bible. Anything before that, is anyone's guess.

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Realist
Since the bible speaks of God as being Omnipotent and Omniscient, then i guess i was always destined for eternal damnation as i am a born Atheist. What chance did i ever have, since it was apart of "God's divine plan".

Peace

CR

Omnipotent and Omniscient? That's what the dictionary defineds as God, not the bible. There are differences in Gods like between religions. So the dictionary's description of God is as an own religion seperate from other religions and the bible.

The God in the bible is revealed as good and evil and definitly not all-knowing. Thus that is what I'm getting at in this thread that there is something fishy yet more obvious about God Almighty that ppl should see.

If anyone tells you otherwise, then in their poor overlooking judgment God is not evil and is all knowing, but their judgment cant speak for every one else who reads with better judgment.

"Eternal" damnation means you never were/are outside of it at any time. Everlasting punishment can and will be given at a point to all the ppl of the Being which buried Satan in an abomination physically, paranormally, and namely (Yes, because the description to Satan's name was put foul when Satan is far from foul).

[edit on 22-4-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
If someone asked you: What words had come out of Satan's mouth that are listed in the bible inspired by God, what would you have to share? Anything?

garden of eden, book of job, testing of jesus all mention something satan says

For all you know Satan could be the good body out to reveal God in detail with condeming evidence as your foe that is the actual devil body, since "Devil" is capitalized as a name for Satan somewhere in Revelation. It could be that Satan was named the Devil to decieve you and take you away from the truth that God is the un-named devil. Blasphemies dont have to be a bad thing since God is doing blasphemies toward Satan by keeping Satan shut up from voicing a testimony and making Satan out as a bad body since Satan has heads.

if that was true, why would god tell us about it? wouldnt it be easier just to shut satan up and be done with it?

you know what satan has to say, its been said in the garden of eden

If you were actually going to go into damnation, shouldnt you at least be given a fair trial where you may take the stand to testify? Will you hear Satan out since Satan is obviously the beast up out the earth incarnate since this beast spoke as a dragon? What would God try to do before that? Shut Satan up. Obviously there is some very condeming stuff on God that God doesnt want exposed by Satan. By giving somebody the name Devil you should understand how they name would get you assumed as wicked.

he is assumed wicked because he is wicked. your right about the trial though. satan was given more that 6000 years to prove that he´s right. is earth right now a great place to live? with justice and love and no suffering?

you said it yourself, satan was given the world. well he trashed it.

"And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

^^With is not against!

¨with¨ can mean against. even after the comma it says to overcome them.

"And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If any man have an ear, let him hear."

^^You let the beast hear through your ear! This means you are the beast since it's your ear doing the hearing.

so people are the beast, but they are worshipping themselves, what? that makes no sense.

the people worship the beast (different entity). if they do they will be slain. it is a warning, let those listening to the warning hear.

Revelation is revealing Satan who gave all power to you who are [of] the beast out of the sea! Only you know if you're the actual wicked one. By you knowing you're not is as further revealing Satan's voice through you which is telling Satan's testimony that Satan is far from being the wicked one. Thus that also in turn reveals God Almighty as the actual wicked one. Satan is as you persecuted as a given name where you as a person are being kept shut up. Notice in your mind when you voice thoughts inside you also hear you at the same time. Anyway, realize you are [of] Satan as the good body in this world.

what?

Now understand this:

Satan is obviously as a body of another kind than God Almighty. So as long as God Almight and Satan are here co-existing there is a joining of some kind.

No where in the bible does it state Satan was created by God. In fact, in Genesis who in all is the "us" in "let us make man in our image"? The us is given an equality to/concerning man which suggests that the "us" can be in fact alien to One Another going half on the making of MAN. Thus, God Almighty's ppl is in MAN and plus Satan's ppl is in MAN. There is a marriage of a some kind. Why else to all the references to things in marriage like bribegroom, children of the bribechamber, bride, etc in the gospel and in Revelation even???

first off, us means us. simple. more than one. it doesnt imply quality. if god is in heaven with jesus and the angels, and jesus and the angels are made in god´s image, then the statement makes perfect sense.

second, the bridegroom is refering to the congregation that has a heavenly hope. (see 144,000)

It could be that there was a fall out between God Almighty and Satan right after MAN was made, and then a battle has been occuring through MAN. Either God Almighty or Satan is more powerful because no way are aliens to One Another the same. God Almighty appearently has a problem with allowing Satan to speak. Prolly because it would be great speaking about God Almighty as a One and a scared wicked ppl doing Satan's body great dishonor and disreguard in a climb in ruling the planet unequally and unfairly. You'd have to ask what advantages does God Almight's ppl have. The answer I learned is astral projection, telepathy, etc of the parnormal matters. What ppl think as demons effecting them is actually them of God Almighty who are among as human also. That's what Satan's main head of course wont stand for.

Certain ppl have been so trained and conditioned that since God Almighty wont forgive Satan then neither will they to the point they would not even try to hear Satan out on what Satan has to say. Naw, they just want to know Satan is kept shut up without learning both sides to the table of "us" all so blindly like misplaced hate. Nothing worst than not giving someone accused by someone else a fair trial so that they can have a chance to testify on the stand even if it seems against all odds.

but satan does speak in the bible, so your thoery is alittle flawed

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Realist

Peace

CR

why is the concept of the co-existance of omniscience and will free so hard for you? i mean you can at least see the possibility of it....

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
In Job Satan only answered the LORD's questions, but Satan never got to ask questions to the LORD or speak about the LORD. :|

Plus:

Job 1
"7And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."

^^That is proof that the LORD is not All-knowing. Even in Genesis there is proof that God is not All-knowing.

Jesus is a Lord, but not the LORD of Lords. The LORD of Lords is God Almighty, not Jesus.

Jesus is revealed as Satan right in every one's eyes in the very books of the bible.

According to Revelation Jesus has another name he will reveal.

Revelation 3:12
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

^^I've recieved it and it is Satan! Satan is not an new name, but it's Jesus' new name as it reveals. Plus it reveals God's name and Jesus new name as seperate!!! That means they are seperate BEINGS.

Satan is not the devil. Satan is called the Devil in revelation. It's a capital D which God Almighty's ppl would have you think is defined as the devil! There lies a difference waiting for you to notice. In the rest of the bible no where is Satan reffered to as the devil with a lowercase "d".

Check it:

Is it "Get thee hence, Satan" or actually "Get thee hence Satan" to describe the devil going after Satan, who were supposed to be revealed in the Gospel until grammer got in the way of the interpreter who re-wrote the Gospel:

"10Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

11Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him."

^^In context devil is lowercase so it is possible devil is not implying Satan. It can be a man made error that was foreseen to even fit in the Plan so that it would be Revelation to reveal more even with the english grammer. Surely the most High (Satan) knew all languages that would come and had an "also" Plan installed to reveal.

And:

"31And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:"

^^Read that at face value... You should think: "How did Lord Jesus (not to be mistaken as LORD) know what Satan desired if he isnt of Satan?" and "Why didnt Jesus quote Satan's exact words to Simon?" If you think Jesus is God (which Jesus isnt) then you would know that God didnt even know where Adam was in Genesis. So how could Jesus know what the body of Satan desired unless Jesus in a sense is one of the key heads of Satan's body.

Every head of Satan's beast body if it gets a deadly wound it would surely have healed. Thus meaning the Lamb's blood, which is red as Satan's historical symbolic color, is made to bleed out because of the foe:

"13And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb."

^^There you see clearly them who made themselves white in the blood of the Lamb as the foe (God Almighty's ppl) of the Lamb (Satan's ppl through a head of Satan which had a deadly wound healed).

Let me add:

Satan is a body of ppl based on Revelation since Satan got heads as the beast. So when it was said "Get thee hence, Satan" is really is rather "Get thee hence Satan" which implies the devil for that reason get after Satan's body. That one comma shouldnt even be there.

Certain ppl have been so conditioned and trained to hate Satan so much that they wouldnt even hear Satan out to see what Satan had to say about God to why Satan blasphemies God through the beast.

So again, what are the great things spoken? Until then dont disreguard Satan or dismiss Satan as the wicked one.

The lamb is lowcase and the Lamb is uppercase. The beast come up out the earth had horns like a lamb, not like the Lamb. So this can mean the beast is the Lamb having horns like a lamb. Which can mean Satan is the Lamb Jesus is actually and is revealing this through John!

By the way, Satan's body is in MAN because how else to this:

Job 1:7
And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Walking huh? Takes human bodies with legs to walk. Angels in heaven prolly dont have legs, but angels on earth walking reveals they come born in the flesh just as your average joe. So the blend in can be hard to tell. Human bodies are made of earth.

Rev 12
7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

^^Notice "against" vs the "with" I was getting at. Satan is obviously for the better of the saints, not God Almighty.

As for the testing Jesus... It wasnt Satan doing that, it was the devil (not the Devil). So ha!

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

im sorry, i cant break down your posts and reply, everything you are saying is just assumption after assumption

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
More to the differences:

"These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful."

^^Lord of lords is not the LORD OF LORDS. Lord of lords is Satan. And notices it's God Almighty with Satan in the making of war. It's as saying if you do this I'll then do that to an never ending point since the word "make" is used. If you make war with me and I know you're the foe I will disreguard applying what I cant alone make since the plan would be sabatoged greatly.

"And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

^^It's in reverse and in all capital. In context you can tell that God Almighty's ppl are putting LORD OF LORDS onto Satan whom is not that at all. They wish to gain by afixing a magnifying lie onto the Lamb (Satan). It's as a defruad of person/character in plain view if you can read carefully.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Satan speaks here:

Isaiah 12:14

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."

That is the "speech" that got his backside tossed out of heaven.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The beast out of the sea, is a man; "sea" symbolises mankind, a great many people together. As it happens, religious services are places where many people come together. The beast out of the earth, is a country/ nation/ federation, such as the coming ONE/NWO.

The beast out of the sea, has seven heads, designating the continents, ten horns, designating ten regions, and ten crowns on the horns - each region shall have its own ruler, who still answers to the beast.

The people will wonder after the beast, and worship the dragon (satan) who gave him his power and worship him also - the ruler of the One Nation Earth / NWO / Federation Earth (pick one) shall be worshiped as god who came down to earth, and all shall be mandated to take the luciferian initiation; where the entire world shall confess that they accept lucifer (satan loves living in the past) as the one god and ruler of earth. Therefore the Vatican is also hosting the Parliament of the World's Religion every four years, in a different country each time, to find a central point of connection between all religions; from "christianity" through paganism and wicca down to luciferianism and satanism (sound the same, different lies). Only those who belong to Jesus Christ will reject it, and therefore the RFID-chip that comes with it.

The beast out of the earth is his domain - the entire earth is to fall unter him. satan wants the gospel to be removed from this earth, for only when all the world have heard it, shall Jesus come again. That is why satan and its puppet shall instate the Great Tribulation. And contrary to popular belief, Matthew 24 and Mark 13 tell me the rapture is going to be... after the GT.

The One World Government (earth-beast) will put into action what the anti-christ and its kings (sea-beast and horns and heads) decide - much like the UN does for the Vatican now (ever wondered why it is lead by a secretary-general? A secretary always works under a higher command). No one will be able to withstand the beast's might, because all opposition will be crushed or washed.

As for your idea that satan might be the good boy: You clearly never dealt with it; neither saw what happens to those it had used and discarded when finished. I dealt with it. satan is a liar, satan is a murderer, satan is a thief. it clings to the discarded name of lucifer, because it reminds itself of the days in heaven. satan, means adversary.

The great things that the beasts are going to speak and are speaking already in advance, are the lies that all are God's people; all are God's children; all religions worship the same god under different names; Jesus and satan are/were brothers; that Mankind can eventually transcend to the "next level", where all become gods...

[edit on 12-9-2008 by J.Smit]

top topics

join