It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]I am who I am, we are your space brothers [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by brotherishtar

Ok............Im listening(I hope this isnt another fiction,prolly is though)

What kind of proof can you provide us?Why not go to the media or land on the White House lawn-surely you have technology to protect yourself from these evil government people you talk about.

Are you what we call a Grey,Reptoid,Pleadian...........????Which one?

Or are you just some dilusional wana be cultist?

J/W

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I have read this thread twice up to this point and all I see is gibberish. Not to be rude but either come up with something substancial
Or admit that you are a hoaxer trying to derail the boards.
Please.... (Rodger Rabbit style)

"deception"

"Main Entry: de·cep·tion
Pronunciation: \di-ˈsep-shən\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English decepcioun, from Anglo-French deception, from Late Latin deception-, deceptio, from Latin decipere to deceive
Date: 15th century
1 a: the act of deceiving b: the fact or condition of being deceived
2: something that deceives : trick
— de·cep·tion·al \-shə-nəl\ adjective
synonyms deception, fraud, double-dealing, subterfuge, trickery mean the acts or practices of one who deliberately deceives. deception may or may not imply blameworthiness, since it may suggest cheating or merely tactical resource . fraud always implies guilt and often criminality in act or practice . double-dealing suggests treachery or at least action contrary to a professed attitude . subterfuge suggests the adoption of a stratagem or the telling of a lie in order to escape guilt or to gain an end . trickery implies ingenious acts intended to dupe or cheat ."

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
They always end up here dont they

Is ATS like some intergalactic meeting point or something?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Im getting sadder and sadder each time one of you guys comes here and doesnt post pictures of yourself or something, with such a claim, you would think that would be the first thing to do, and being an ET, Im sure you could come up with some photo's or video that we couldn't deem a hoax here at ATS, consider it a challenge, it would really help keep people from having a negative attitude towards ETs coming along expecting us to just believe them just like the government does.

Is it against some kind of treaty?

Its not that I dont believe you, its that maybe you dont understand humans so well, so Ill help you out, You coming in here and not being able to prove anything, will just make people more and more suspicious of what an alien agenda may be about, we have stories of good ets and bad ets, and quite frankly, I think most people are going to believe the first ET that can provide proof, so if you dont want the evil guys to beat you to it, then by all means, show yourself or something.

I imagine you are just trying to plant seeds, in which case, youve done well, this is a seed many people will just file in the back of their minds with grains of salt, but will keep in mind with the salt as a preservative when the signs become evident.

But until then, could you at least explain why you wont be able to post any pictures or video of yourself and or cohorts and ship? It would help the naysayers better understand your position.

And also, if you could explain to us why there are some aliens that claim to be giving us the same message but via psychically, and why you need to also bring forth an ascii version of it? Is it to plant seeds in those who have blocked off their psychic channels?

Anyways brother, since we are all one, I love you for whatever you are doing, your intension's are in the right place. (unless its an intension of hoax) in which case, thats fine with me, I have messengers, but its not so nice to those in the dark about the whole scenario.

Though, you're a messenger and I expect your actions have been deeply calculated and your foresight pristine in knowing the domino effect of your words.

Peace be upon you and all others in all time lines, even our fell brethren of the dark side, compassionate love radiates into the depths of your souls from the central sun; the one.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

I think you made a good point there, they should post photographs of themselves so we can see who they are....or who they arent in this case

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I tell you that you have brothers not from this planet and you are awakening very slowly and have progressed over time. We send you love and not evil. Be careful for the evil beings who try to control you by spreading false hope of reality to vanish you from the ultimate truth.

I will take your advice thanks!

[edit on 21-4-2008 by Equinox99]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Oh, Brother.... Not another one. Oh, Brother, wherefore art thou? Yes, you will help us with our war, but we at ATS are from all over the globe. Suppose the US wars with Canada? Will you help the Canadian ATS'rs or the US ATS'rs? Help us how? A helpful linkto solve this dilemma: www.vickifox.com...

Oh, bother.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rusty=)
I love how "extrateresstrials", have nothing better to do than post on an internet fourm.

Post of the year lol

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
ahh man .......Ok, Brother ishtar. you said those bad alien beings took over your planet some how and you were forced to leave. Soo ummm what are the chances of us winning against them if we go to war some day.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Yes, we would like some sort of photographic, if not artist representation, of what you would appear to our third dimensional visual sensories. Please continue with your much needed input, space brothers (and/or sisters); for our curiosity cannot be contained. We (patiently) await your responses to our inquiries, not matter how ridiculous. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I read some stuff awhile back on the Ashtar Command. If memory serves there was a particular being called Metatron. If this is not the same "organization" or "entity" please correct me.

The first thing is the name. Ashtar Command. Beings that serve others do not adhere to any form of hierarchical structure. There is no one to command anyone. Everyone helps each other on a needed basis but only within the free-will constraints of the entities profile. It is not helpful to take away a needed lesson for those that show that lesson has not been learned.

I was reading the Metatron discourses and had to stop at a particular point. This entity was telling the group to get angry; righteous anger. But anger is anger no matter how righteous. And anger is food for negatively oriented astral beings. Why would any being that wishes to assist in your freedom command you to feed your captors?

If it's not the same organization then I'll nullify this tentative connection between your message here and those I've read. I may be completely mistaken.

But if this is the same organization just know that some people do know how to tell "bearers of false gifts" from those that truly look out for the evolution of humanity. Those entities incarnated on this planet, taking the risk of slipping back into devolution, in order to point the path away from false prophets and towards true evolution.

True evolution is not reached via technology. It is reached by being able to do everything that technology can do, using only your mind and knowledge.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Sure, they always come promising Peace and Light

Then you start communicating...

And the truth comes out :

...im trying to decode through a borg...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Oh look,brotherishatar is asked to provide some proof,and he dissapears.

quelle supprise.

Post some pictures of yourself,hey,if you don't have cameras,you can come borrow mine!! I'll host them,and post them here for you. Can't say fairer than that.

If you can't do any of this,just feck off,cos you're making yourself look silly

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Ooooooh boy, another one..lol

Sheesh,if I had a $ for every one of these posts that came out on ATS, I'd never have to work again...

That said...

Really, if Aliens were going to make contact, don't you ppls think it would be to a broader audience & not on some website that cooks like "us", only frequent?

I think these guys are on waaaay too many meds tbh.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
For those of you old enough to remember, when I read the opening words, "I am who I am", I began to hope against hope and dream against dreams that Popeye the Sailorman had returned.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rusty=)
I love how "extrateresstrials", have nothing better to do than post on an internet fourm.

Why would an ET need to edit the post...? Also everything you say has been thrown around a lot... Why don't you give us some specifics and quit telling everyone what they've already read a million times...

Whey does ET feel the need to be so broad in their statements? I don't get that... If you know there is going to be a war, when and how do we prepare, or are you going to save us so we can remain in our couch potato state? Where are the safe zones, where can we go? Quit pulling our chains and offering up "false hope". Give us something solid that we can use, maybe even prevent this from happening... If there is nothing we can do please explain the factors involved that prevent us from acting... In my opinion, if we are unable to make a change it might be time to get our hiking gear ready and head for the hills...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The small magellantic cloud has been here for a long time.

What you refer as the illuminated have made a pact with the Deceians who dwell underground, that is the lie i speak of, they are beings not your space brothers of love.

Your illuminated have streets, cars, houses, anything you may have on the surface of your planet aswell underground all while they bond with the deceians who place mental activity on you to keep you under control.

Many religious people would refer to everything as a demon for what is going on. We do not blame them. The Deceians are the cause and aswell the ones who have been allowed to do this to you.

We originate outside the earth ony to monitor the activity. The Deceians dwell in the deep rich caverns with structure simular to a city.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Hi Ishtar,

Can I just ask, to settle a small debate, was that you over Phoenix last night or was it those pesky 'Sky Lanterns' again

Best Wishes

Mark

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I will bet £10 that this is prophet ezekiel in YET ANOTHER of his guises

tell you what, land in my back garden tonight and say hello, i will introduce you to the wonders of stella artois...although after reading your posts i guess your already acquainted

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by brotherishtar

An extrateresstrial, a space brother, is for you not against you. Anything evil against a human is not a brother. You will no longer be bound just on earth, you will see the true beauty of creation that was once taken away from you.

This is what happens when Ma and Pa alien extrateresstrials take the Saucer out for a spin and Junior ET decides to smoke some strange earth plants and then to have some fun with Pa aliens Science Project that he calls humans. We all have to suffer. Go to bed or i'm telling your grey dad that you have been messing with us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join