It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Remote View?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I would love to start remote viewing but have no idea how to start or what to do or anything of that nature. I really would appreciate it if someone could link me to a thread/website with a tutorial or type up a tutorial how to go about it as a beginner and what to do as I progress. Help!

Thanks in advance and I'm sorry if this has been posted before, the search function won't work for me, a problem with my browser I guess.

--Cut

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
A simple google search will suffice, but here's a link to several....

www.google.com...

Start small though, have a friend put about 5 objects in front of him, while in another room, and you have no idea what the objects are....

Concentrate, and try to sketch what you see in your mind...just simple shapes, don't try to be specific....then compare your sketches to the objects... I think you'll be surprised with practice.....

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Get a pair of really good binoculars. Heck, a telescope may work, too... but without the same effect. Do not, however, use a microscope. This will cause some real problems with remote viewing.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I tried a google search but they are all pay to learn sites...

Any good freebies you can link directly to?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Anyone? I really wanna try this tonight

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
im also very interested.. all the "experts" claim it will change your life. best thing youll ever do for yourself etc... anyone can do it.... as long as youve got a credit card.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
One of my favorite references, About.com....

Here you go...

paranormal.about.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
here is a good site.

www.totse.com...

Im not sure, but I think meditation is the first step to doing RV'ing.

Try reading some of the papers about OBE's, I think that is the same thing.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I would recommend, probably one of the best RVer's around, Major Ed Dames website, trvinstitute.com for remote viewing information.

xn

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I kinda taught myself how to rv. It's kinda hard and requires tons of practice. First clear your mind and make sure there's no distractions. Close your eyes and say the target ID to yourself. It helps to write down the target ID on plain white paper. Use a black ink pen to draw out what you see. Draw out whatever you see on paper, don't worry if it doesn't make any sense. If you could identify what you're seeing then you're conscious mind is making all this. What we want is the subconscious mind to create the images because the subconscious mind already knows what the object is. So just let the image come to you, don't go to the image by creating it. You'll see basic shapes and things you have no idea what it is. These objects are described as a foggy dim light. It may take a few tries to get the drawing complete to a point that you know what it is. You'll see shapes, textures, colors, etc. You might even sense the texture of the object, but don't expect high resolution images. These images will be very low in quality. Here are some links, some which have tests you could try: www.astralvoyage.com...
www.psychic101.com...
www.holisticempowerment.org...
www.farsight.org...

Hope this helps

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
im not positive if this has remote viewing or not (pretty sure it does though), but anyway

www.psipog.net

top topics

join