It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Navy Responsible For Earthquakes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hello Everyone!!

In this thread I am presenting evidence that the US Navy is responsible for the recent earthquakes in Indiana.

I am going to start off by describing how I came to this...

I have been documenting the "persistent spreading contrails" over my house for the past few months. (I am not going to use the term "chemtrail" because it is too controversial and is not the point im trying to make here.) Within the past week there were at least 5 times as many trails in the sky as before. (I am located in Northwest Ohio BTW.) And instead of them only happening about once a week we had 4 days straight of the worst trails I've ever seen.

Here is just one photo of many.. It was taken April 14 2008 at about 8 am. (click to enlarge)

A friend up in Michigan told me the same thing was going on up there.. it actually sounded worse.. He said he could see hundreds of trails. (I could ONLY see about 30 at a time.) The contrail increase was from the 14th until the 18th.. on Saturday.. April 19th, I noticed a huge spiraling weather system that was stretching from the southern tip of Texas up to Canada.. and I was underneath it.. I thought there could be a connection to the trails so I took a screenshot.

It was weird. The system was thin enough to let a lot of light in so it was almost like a sunny day but you couldn't see any blue.. just a constant layer of cloud cover. So, anyways.. I take a screen shot of the weather radar at Noon. Went about my business... went back to the radar at 4 pm and took a screen shot.. I noticed it hadn't moved at all.. but went back to my business. I then took a shot at 6:40 pm and it still hadn't moved at all. But again I just went about my business.. went out with some friends came back home.. took another screenshot at 1:40 am. This time the majority of the weather system had moved to the east coast but the center of rotation was still the same spot.. I thought. Wow, thats weird.. why is it doing that. (I have never seen a weather system stay stationary for 12 hours.. not to mention how long it was there before I noticed it.)

I had heard about the Earthquakes on the news and was told people in my city could feel it.. (I was asleep) but did not think much of it, other than the fact that the New Madrid fault line was there and how horrible of a natural disaster it would be if that popped off like it did in the early 1800s.

Then yesterday I made a connection.. maybe that "storm" was connected to the earthquakes. So, today I looked up the location of the earthquake.. it was in Southern Indiana and there were actually 8 more since then with the latest of which being last night. So I placed a transparent image of the earthquakes over the weather map. SURPRISE SURPRISE.. The epicenter of all nine of the earthquakes is the exact center of rotation of the spiraling hurricane type weather system that stayed in the same place for at least 12 hours.

(continue bellow)

[edit on 21-4-2008 by danman23]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
That got my heart pumpin... so I needed to relax and try to figure out why.. After a little bit of thought a light turned on.. TESLA and his stolen doomsday device.. HAARP .. So I type into google "HAARP earthquake" I found haarp.net ... "Looking at ways to cause earthquakes, as well as to detect them, was part of the project named Prime Argus, decades ago." (using underground nukes) ... So I searched for Prime Argus .. and I came up with this site. Read that whole article.. it starts off about a Japanese cult I've never heard of.. but gets very very interesting. (I believe this was written in 1997 and he has credible reference to everything he says in it.) Here are a few quotes...

"These focus on claims that Aum were intimately involved in the research and development of futuristic doomsday weapons that make today’s nuclear missiles look like children’s toys. These weapons, they believe, are so advanced that they don’t “officially” exist in the armouries of the major powers. These involve the use of Tesla Electromagnetic pulse, earthquake inducing and Plasma weapons being covertly tested in remote regions of the world.

Laying at the centre of these allegations are a series of powerful earthquakes, strange fireballs and aerial lights manifesting above Western Australia. They also revolve around the major January 1995 quake which laid waste to the Japanese City of Kobe. The latter resulted in the crash of the Tokyo stock exchange - itself directly leading to the collapse of England’s spook-infested Barings bank. Suggestions that the Kobe event may have been caused by a laser-powered seismic weapon continue to circulate." (remember.. this was over 10 years ago.)

"US NAVY TO THE RESCUE?

Additional investigation by Mason centred on the South East Great Sandy Desert of Western Australia. An area unknown for earthquake activity until 1970, an amazing 173 tremors measuring between 3-0 on the Richter scale occurred between 1970-3, with the majority between March and early October 1970. The epi-centres of these events are spaced exactly 10 kilometres apart, along “8 lines each 50-70 km long. Several similar events have occurred subsequently. With the present figure standing at 246 (through 1995), Mason concludes they are “abnormally regular,” and believes Australia is being surreptitiously used as a testing ground for advanced “scalar E/M weapons exercises. Originally, Mason thought these tests may have been of Russian KGB - or more probably French origin.”[xxvii] However, recent data points to Scalar EM weapon tests conducted from the top secret US Navy Exmouth Peninsula Tx facility.[xxviii] The US Navy connection is intriguing.

It was the US Navy who were responsible for Project “Prime Argus” - a precursor programme to HAARP. Argus was responsible for exploding three atomic bombs in the Van Allen belts and, thereafter monitoring the resultant effects. Researchers who have recently investigated the son of Argus, project HAARP, maintain this is an advanced weapon system capable of acting as an impenetrable planetary-wide missile shield.”[xxix] Behind the construction of HAARP lay the scientific patents of Bernard J. Eastlund. Previously classified as Secret, Eastlund’s patents are now partly available for inspection. They are revealing for the sheer scope of what the HAARP project may be capable of, including “weather modification.” Eastlund had in fact used much of Tesla’s work to arrive at his concepts, a fact he openly acknowledged. Moreover, the original Prime Argus project was also concerned with looking “at ways to cause earthquakes.”[xxx] "

(continued below)

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
From the official HAARP website: "The HAARP program is jointly managed by the Air Force Research Laboratory and the Office of Naval Research. The facility is being constructed by commercial contractors through a contract with ONR (Office of Naval Research)."

" Whether Tesla’s earthquake inducing devices, and other terrifying weapons of mass destruction are being secretly tested by the major powers is, so far, unproved. But the fact remains that serious military research demonstrates these are within grasp. Who knows, they may even have been grasped - considering the 100 year lead-time of Tesla’s inventions?. Those of us closeted outside the secret world of weapons research are left to squint and speculate.

Weapons that can mimic cataclysmic natural disasters open a Pandora’s box of deniability, and are, therefore, of great value in today’s “I didn’t do it” doctrine of political survival. "

"Weapons that can mimic cataclysmic natural disasters open a Pandora’s box of deniability, and are, therefore, of great value in today’s “I didn’t do it” doctrine of political survival. The fact that Aum did acquire significant advanced weapons from Russia, and that Japan is presently re-militarising itself as part of the “China containment” strategy must be of concern - even disregarding the dark visions of the prophet Nichiren and his festering adherents inside Soka Gakkai and the Japanese military, industrial and intelligence complex.

Similarly, one cannot disregard the EM weapon advances of the US, nor forget the touted joint US-Soviet-Japanese missile shield, which might easily switch from defensive to offensive posture? If we are on the brink of a new class of weapons so terrifying in their destructive potential that they prompted Kruschev to sound his warning 36 years ago, should not the public at least be permitted knowledge of what is being done in their name and with their tax dollars? Apparently not. As ever, Joe and Jane citizen are to be left blinking in ignorance - a fact their masters regard as “blissful” - as they are Goose-stepped into a brave new world.

In one experiment in 1896, Tesla accidentally triggered an earthquake across a dozen New York city blocks. This, Tesla later said, was caused “by a little piece of apparatus you could slip in your pocket.” As local police stormed his lab, the wily inventor lifted a sledge-hammer and smashed the oscillator to pieces, bringing an end to the pandemonium.[xxxi]

That one simple act of common-sense wouldn’t go amiss today.

ENDS"

If you didn't read the whole article please do when you have some time. (I know it's long but worth it to understand this more.)

Sooo... I am only a 22 year old website designer. I need meteorologists, seismologist and any one who can back this up to step up. I am just presenting what I have come across... and I am very confident that there is enough evidence to bring the people responsible for this to justice!! It just needs to be backed up by credible people in the field.. I know that is going to be hard for you all since it will put your jobs at risk.. but honestly.. I think if we don't do anything NOW our future could be very chaotic. Think about if they triggered the New Madrid fault... there would be MILLIONS DEAD. Ask yourself.. would you rather be ridiculed for speaking out about this or would you rather have the guilt of not doing anything about it when there was still time.

Peace,
Dan

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Interesting theory..did you know Crane Naval Weopons facility is in the general area of the epicenter of the last quake.

www.crane.navy.mil...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

No I did not.. that is interesting though. Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Ok.. so I did some more research on HAARP.. and I found a link to their data... Guess what.. (my heart has been racing since I saw this.. I haven't eaten.) The data shows that they did it 100%

(removed the link.. I need it to stay online andnot jam up.. Like it is right now if you want to check it out U2U me.)

I spent the entire day interpreting what they meant... This is what I got..
(click the images to see the whole thing.)

Please tell as many people as you can...

I havent had a chance to really go over all that very much.. its probably got a lot of small errors. I will revise it after I finish the ruff draft.. I just need to get this out just in case something happens.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE... I know a lot of # on here is all bull. I AM NOT JOKING - THE EVIDENCE SPEAKS FOR ITS SELF!!

Peace,
Dan

[edit on 22-4-2008 by danman23]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
This is a fairly plausable conspiracy, great job...someone made a good one for a change!

I have yet to read over everything, but you've got me interested thus far. Keep up the good work.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
That hurricane looking thing is called a “Low Pressure System” or ‘Low Pressure Cell”. Three guesses what it does:

Low Pressure Area
Lows are frequently associated with stronger winds and atmospheric lift. This lift will generally produce cloud cover through adiabatic cooling, once the air becomes saturated as it rises. Thus, low pressure typically brings cloudy or overcast skies.

That is the reason for the overcast sky and the extra contrail formation, not because the government did anything.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Look at the data.. go to the site start downloading as much of thier data as you can... it might be the key to so many different disasters. (They just dont realize it's public info. I don't see how no one noticed this before.) Try to find data for the dates of Katrina, 9/11, maybe the ever the Tsunami. Ever even times when your area had crazy weather or very strange things happen.

I always had a hunch this was the case all along.. just had to look for it..

Peace,
Dan

(To any one in the government reading this.. you can't do anything to me. I am a UNITED STATES CITIZEN!!)

(To the good guys.. If I turn up missing you know exactly know who to go after.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by danman23
Look at the data.. go to the site start downloading as much of thier data as you can... it might be the key to so many different disasters.

I am not going to get into the whole HAARP earthquake aspect of what you have presented simply because I don’t really have anything useful to say about it. Is it possible that HAARP could stall a weather system, or cause an earthquake? I don’t know, but it is not the reason you are seeing cloudy skies or more contrails (that is unless its indirectly related to it stalling a low pressure system). I find it hard to believe though that its intended purpose is to intentionally cause problems for the citizens of this country. Is it possible that the intended purpose of the system could have some unintended side effects? Maybe.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I am not saying the trails did it.. I can't prove that. The trails may even just happen because Haarp is on at the time.. That would explain that phenemona. I just brought it up because thats how I came to this.. Please go to the website and go back as far as you can and download all the images..
(Actually.. if people really do want to help, this should happen organized but very fast. Let me know post what you are copying.
I am trying to find a website ripper I may have one.. gotta go.

Oh and dude.. I know, this sucks, I wish it really wasn't like this.. But it is, so we have to do something about it now before its too late.

I am a new member here.. I just started posting recently.. if you look at my posts you will see I am no bull #ter.

Peace,
Dan

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Look at the data.. go to the site start downloading as much of thier data as you can... it might be the key to so many different disasters. (They just dont realize it's public info. I don't see how no one noticed this before.)

It's in the big green 'public sector' menu instead of the big red 'restricted sector' menu, so I have an inkling that they might know it's public info.

It's a good theory but I think you should email the website contact [[email protected]] and ask for a full explanation of the graph points. A couple of things stand out just looking at them briefly:

1. The time is listed in UTC so you're about 5 or 6 hours off in matching the graphs to the Earthquake time.

2. You've labeled the 'Y' axis as MHZ but the range is 90-650 and they only produced a max of 11 Mhz in those tests.

3. You've labeled the 'X' axis as HEIGHT x 1000Km, so you've got most of the transmissions happening thousands of kilometers outside our atmosphere. (I don't know what the X axis is supposed to represent, but I think you'll find the bottom two lines of text on the graph (D=Distance) and (MUF) correspond to each other, ie: (4.3Mhz @ 100Km, 11.0Mhz @ 3000Km, etc)

Good luck and let us know if you can get more info.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Look at the data.. go to the site start downloading as much of thier data as you can... it might be the key to so many different disasters. (They just dont realize it's public info. I don't see how no one noticed this before.)

It's in the big green 'public sector' menu instead of the big red 'restricted sector' menu, so I have an inkling that they might know it's public info.

Ok.. I just assumed they didnt realize it.. I guess they just assume we are ignorant.

It's a good theory but I think you should email the website contact [[email protected]] and ask for a full explanation of the graph points. A couple of things stand out just looking at them briefly:

1. The time is listed in UTC so you're about 5 or 6 hours off in matching the graphs to the Earthquake time.

First off.. I don't see anywhere on those graphs that it is UTC.. I actually initially thought it was in Anchorage time. But I couldnt figure out what was going on.. So I decided to just try to understand what they are saying.. I Finally figured it out and watched the entire day and pinpointed it to just 1 hour behind me. The earthquake hits at exactly Friday, April 18, 2008 at 06:36:59 AM (ADT) - Atlantic Daylight (Halifax) If you understand the the graphs it makes sense.. Actually, it's ridiculous they would leave that online. (But awesome)

2. You've labeled the 'Y' axis as MHZ but the range is 90-650 and they only produced a max of 11 Mhz in those tests.

You obviously don't understand the graphs.. I didn't either. It took me about an hour to actually comprehend everything. The max is actually 11000 Mhz... It goes off the charts.. We are actually only seeing a small amount of what is actually going on. But it sure does give it way.

3. You've labeled the 'X' axis as HEIGHT x 1000Km, so you've got most of the transmissions happening thousands of kilometers outside our atmosphere. (I don't know what the X axis is supposed to represent, but I think you'll find the bottom two lines of text on the graph (D=Distance) and (MUF) correspond to each other, ie: (4.3Mhz @ 100Km, 11.0Mhz @ 3000Km, etc)

K... actually its read 430Mhz @ 100 km, 11000 Mhz @ 3000km.. It does'nt show what happens at 12000 Mhz and up so it could even be ten of thousands of Mhz actually. There is no way yo tell how high it goes because it's not supposed to work at those intensities for pure ionosphere research. They actually built it so that to do research you can only turn it up 10% of the power.. what is the other 90% used for???.. disasters.

Good luck and let us know if you can get more info.

Thanks.. but next time can you think about it a little more before you tell me I'm wrong. This is legit.. if you could comprehend the graphs it would make total sense.. not to mention the entire beginning of this thread. I thought they were using HAARP to do it before I came across the data. (I do have much more info btw.. im putting together some more images)

Peace

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

First off.. I don't see anywhere on those graphs that it is UTC..

Every graph you used is labeled with the UTC time.

You obviously don't understand the graphs.. I didn't either. It took me about an hour to actually comprehend everything. The max is actually 11000 Mhz... It goes off the charts.. We are actually only seeing a small amount of what is actually going on. But it sure does give it way.

I'm sorry but 1000 Mhz is 1 Ghz. If it was supposed to represent 11Ghz they would write 11Ghz, not 11Mhz...

K... actually its read 430Mhz @ 100 km, 11000 Mhz @ 3000km.. It does'nt show what happens at 12000 Mhz and up so it could even be ten of thousands of Mhz actually. There is no way yo tell how high it goes because it's not supposed to work at those intensities for pure ionosphere research. They actually built it so that to do research you can only turn it up 10% of the power.. what is the other 90% used for???.. disasters.

Oh. Amazing.

Thanks.. but next time can you think about it a little more before you tell me I'm wrong.

I'll try.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Ok.. so I did some more research on HAARP.. and I found a link to their data... Guess what.. (my heart has been racing since I saw this.. I haven't eaten.) The data shows that they did it 100%

No, although I suppose you could argue the Sun did it - and is about to do it again

What you have found are digisond reading - which are taken in numerous locations around the world every day and record natural ionospheric activity

You can access the reading for the past month as taken at Gakoma here

I'm no expert in such things but I see nothing to indicate that HAARP caused an earthquake or that there was any unusual ionospheric activity at the time of the earthquake. And, in any case, the earthquake wasn't at the HAARP facility so surely a digisonde taken there is irrelevant (ionospheric activity varies according to location and time of day).

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Several things come to mind with this thread. Interesting for a couple of reasons.

I saw the 1000Mhz and wondered why not use Ghz to differentiate. I also saw the MUF in the shortwave bands. 3.6 is in the 80 meter ham band. Hope they have a license

I'd just point a couple of guys not towards HAARP but the U.S. Navy's EXTREMELY-LOW-FREQUENCY (ELF) communications system. Happens to have a couple of stations at Clam Lake Wisconsin and Republic Michigan. Where was this earth quake at, again. How does this ELF system work...

Just some ramblin' thoughts from an old guy...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Look at the data.. go to the site start downloading as much of thier data as you can... it might be the key to so many different disasters. Try to find data for the dates of Katrina, 9/11, maybe the ever the Tsunami.

Yeah, try going back to the Columbia space shuttle "disaster", look up the data for Feb. 1st, 2003..... foam insulation my butt, HAARP killed those astronauts! HAARP is so evil, while we are at it go back to Dec. 26, 2004, I am confident that was a HAARP caused event also....how many people died in that "test"? A quarter million!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

First off.. I don't see anywhere on those graphs that it is UTC..

Every graph you used is labeled with the UTC time.

I actually found the graphs from a different website. But I found where you got that screen shot.. And guess what.. if you dig a little deeper you find that when the titles turned to links it cut off something very important..

"18 Apr 2008 06:00 UT (-22:00 ADT)" Ya... So.. heres the confirmation that I did know what I was doing and did line the times up right.
source
(I knew I was right)

I'm sorry but 1000 Mhz is 1 Ghz. If it was supposed to represent 11Ghz they would write 11Ghz, not 11Mhz...

Again.. if you understood the graph you would see that anything above 650 mhz goes off the map.. see how everything is off the charts.. its because they are charging it to way above 650 Mgz.. Probably even higher than 11000 Mgz.
If you really are going to keep trying to come up with reasons why this isnt real figure out how the graphs works. If you understand it correctly you can see the waves traveling around the world at different altitudes.

Oh. Amazing.

Thanks.. but next time can you think about it a little more before you tell me I'm wrong.

I'll try.

Well, try harder... I know the graph is confusing.. but come on man.

Peace

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Just a couple of posts up, Essan mentioned that these are Digisonde readings, not secret HAARP tests.

You can read about how the device works and what the graphs mean on this University of Massachusetts webpage.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by danman23

I think you should read my link too.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join