It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes I don't think I would give a rats ...if this planet just exploded

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
So where the hell do psome people get off?

A bunch of hypocritical, holier than thou, self righteous self serving idits.

So all of this NLP BS means that just because you assume that you have a greater mastery of whatever the hell it is you think gives you the right to take advantage of other people and leave them behind? Just because you were training to become a damn hypntherapist and didn't frickin tell me so that you could frickin practice on my oblivious self gives you what right and what justification?!?

My life went to hell in a frickin hand basket and I have not only learned more and extrapolated more than you probably have condescended towards other people but I remember more than I did. I can differentiate and define things alot better than before.

And you don't have to answer for it? What kind of double standard is that? Just because you are 'in the know', as one of your pals so eloquently entitled a screenplay, that means that you don't have to take responsibility for anything you do?

And it's not just you. It's every frickin person it seems.

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?

Some have said that it takes time to heal and a bit longer to forget....why the hell is it reversed for me...

For all of you manipulators out there....your actions have effect long after you have forgotten them. And sometimes..not everyone in the scenario forgets.

I will not forget.

The piece of fill in the blank who motivated this Rant will probably never read this....but something just happened today that caused me to recall that everything has a cause. Action-->Reaction

And that chain is still messing with me.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
There's some truth in what you are saying. But mostly everybody only cares about him/herself? That simply isn't true.

Given that person X has a child or two, and person Y has none. Person Y also has debts to pay, and is a friend or X. What do you think will happen if these two will compete about a job? Of course X will do more, anything actually, to get that job because he has children to take care for.

That's most of the selfishness you see in our world today: kids.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
And then there are others who will use kids as leverage of some sort or another. Just becasue someone does something for a child(ren) does not mean that they are morally sound.

But regardless, I find you to be correct. It doesn't really help my situation much.....

And I as well don't think that people only care about themselves. My rant was directed to those who know what's going on and believe that their inclusion into the loop is such that they are automatically placed upon a higher tier. That is actually a bit more universal and we see them on ATS everyday.

While they were sitting pretty on high, I was busy sawing the legs to their platform....at least that is what I like to tell myself.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

What goes around, comes around.

While I don't know the situation you are ranting about, just wait. People can be their own worst enemies.

Why even waste your time sawing off legs, when the people you describe usually stumble and fall on their own at some point, anyway?

It could take minutes, hours, days or weeks, but people get their just deserts in good time. Why rush it?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

It could take minutes, hours, days or weeks, but people get their just deserts in good time. Why rush it?

^^^^^^^^^^^^ the truth

i've had several enemies throughout my life...

the ones i could never get ahold of ALWAYS got theirs in the end.

i know this thread isin't exactly about having enemies..but you get the idea..

[edit on 21-4-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Why even waste your time sawing off legs, when the people you describe usually stumble and fall on their own at some point, anyway?

It was meant to be a rationalization. I don't try and actively bring people down and I probably have a bad habit of just 'forgetting' about someone when things go horribly awry.

The point I meant is that if people think they are 'better than others' than my 'sawing off of the legs' is myself progressing beyond the limits of what were attributed to me in the beginning.

Living well as a best revenge can be a horrendously difficult endeavour (and I am not saying that I live well)...hence the rant.

I had to spew some crap out...thanks for the words guys...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
People will use anything to make themselves feel like they are better than someone else. Don't live well for revenge, live well for your own sake. Revenge makes you just like them.

Don't worry about it. Just know that nothing those people do makes them better than anybody else. They're ego-driven, and their happiness is restrained by their ego. That kind of happiness is generally temporary for most, as they want more and more, and never end up satisfied. The only real way to be better is to break free from the bondage of your ego, and at that point, you couldn't care less about being better, so you don't rub it in to others whose happiness is still chained to their ego.

Forgive them, and teach them what it means to be a good man.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

...you mean someone is messing with my Shocks mind?

How dare them! :shk:
I will take care of it for you honey!

:bash:

...there, everything will be better for you from now on!

*Courtney*

[edit on 4/22/2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
LMAO then my ass is LIAO
Funny stuff!
Good post title!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I know where you're coming from MS.

Actually, I think the process of ignition started when man discovered fire......QUITE LITERALLY.

Yeah, I get really pssd at the amount of ignorant, shallow, and utterly selfish people there are out there! People who have no concept of responsibility for themselves or their actions....YEAH BOOOOOOOM...bye, bye.
I'm sure this wonderful ball of dirt will go on spinning loooong after us muppets have sneezed on it!

Good luck MemoryShock.....I'm off to make a REALLY BIG red button. worth a try eh?

[edit on 24/4/2008 by nerbot]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Thanks nerbot...good luck with the really big red button...

Givenmay...you are a sweetheart....

top topics

join