It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dropa Involved In Chemtrail Spraying?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Dropa Involved In Chemtrail Spraying?

www.carnicom.com

The photos in both cases show unusual ring-shaped or disc-like objects. The photos in one case are quite clear and remarkable. The fact that the second set was even captured is also fortunate. A statement from the photographer in each case will follow the images that have been submitted. These photographs raise several questions about at least some aspects of the aerosol operations and they appear to defy any conventional perception of aircraft.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I stumbeled across this and thought maybe others might want to know why chemtrails just suddenly appear. Let me know what you think.

www.carnicom.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
What is Dropa?

Did you meanDARPA

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
NO...just go to the article, they put it as dropa

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by alienib

I did and saw no mention of it.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
OK then, just look at the pictures

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Dropa (also Dropas, Drok-pa or Dzopa, Chinese: 杜立巴 ) is the name given to an alleged race of dwarf-like extraterrestrials claimed to have landed near the China-Tibet border approximately twelve thousand years ago by Erich von Däniken in his book Chariots of the Gods.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Nice article! those discs look out of place to be creating chemtrails definitely. Or are they there for just that purpose.

Even though they resemble the 'dropa stones' I don't think they are the same thing, indeed they would be much larger if a camera can take photos of them from earth. I assume you are talking about these dropa stones:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Actually I was talking about the aliens that the Chinese call Dropa but the flying disc and the Dropa stones do resemble the other and thats the reason they ( the flying disc ) were called dropa on the first article I read.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Here's the Dropka:-

do they look like space aliens or chemtrailers?

(The Dropa hoax is highly offensive racist nonsense and I'll have nothing to do with anyone who perpetuates it
)

Now, as regards the images on Carnicom's website - I have no idea what they are. Hopefully this thread can move off into that direction and leave the nomadic herdsman of Tibet in peace.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The discription of the dropas I gave came from wikipedia and thats where you need to take your argument...like you I just gather info

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Interesting. The fact it would leave a trail indicates the use combustion engines (which produces water vapor). Cool find.
No idea what the disc is in the second set. It doesn't really seem perfectly symetrical. I'm stumped.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Here's the Dropka:-

do they look like space aliens or chemtrailers?

Ok that was funny.

Look it would probably been best to remove "Dropa" all together from the title as it seems that you are not looking at this information objectively but rather applying your belief (in Dropa in this case) to the photos before anything conclusive has been drawn.

The images are compelling enough without adding anything to them other than analyisis. Of course that could be due to the fact that it is a hoax. Who knows.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Water vapors or spraying, I can't say. I'm not even sure the fotos are real. I look at it as a possibility and nothing more. Has anyone ever taken a sample of what is being called a chemtrail? A sample would at least tell us if it is something we should be afraid of or worry about.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give it some consideration

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Response to Essan, I agree with you about the small human herdmen, they are not the Dropa.......but they are part of the Dropa community. I adjusted the lighting of your photo that you might see that there is more than just humans on the Tibetan plateau and that the two species are entertwined. If you believe these are only nomadic shepherds than you truly have no understanding of the people. No offence meant.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by alienib

No samples have been taken from alleged chemtrails - though some have claimed to have found chemicals on the ground which they allege - without a shred of evidence - came from several miles up in the sky.

However, I think this thread really ought to keep away from that subject, as well as the Dropas - what we have is a strange object. Some sort of military test vehicle? A missile? Drone? Space ship? Or are the pictures fakes?

There's no reason to link it with chemtrails, even if such things exist

[edit on 21-4-2008 by Essan]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Another good suggestion but really, isn't 99 percent of these threads based on allegations even Nibiru

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Interesting photos.

It looks like a rocket plume, and that was my initial impression. Will have to see if I can find similar I suppose.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
Interesting. The fact it would leave a trail indicates the use combustion engines (which produces water vapor). Cool find.

Not necessarily, contrails can form from the change in pressure the atmosphere experiences while a wing passes through it. (www.crystalinks.com...) The UFO would not need to work with combustion to create a contrail.. but interestingly how come many other UFOs do not... possibly (speculative) more advanced electrostatic field around the craft? Perhaps these ones (if real) do not utillise that particular speculative technology.

Very interesting pictures none the less... would be nice to see the image experts have a crack at some original shots.

edit: OP may wish to change the title to somethign more catchy
'UFOs seeding contrails' or the like would probably gather more attention to this interesting set of photos and observations.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by GhostR1der]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join