It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dropa Involved In Chemtrail Spraying?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I agree that these fotos should be looked at by experts and then judged as to being valid. If they should be found valid, does it really matter who is flying them? They were called dropa because of their resemblence to the dropa stones found in China. That brings us to the dropa hoax which is based on the fact that they could not find the " tribe " that made them. Does the word alien mean anything? No one else has come forward with their little alien buddies to prove aliens exist and yet so many believe.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Actually there are thousands of people from all over this planet that have collected specimens and had them tested.

Red blood cells have been found, web like material, yellow pollen like material but not pollen, Barium Salts, Aluminium well, lots of junk.

You can deny this as much as you can deny aliens and ufo's but one day you will admit that you were wrong.

Wake up and stop denying ignorance

Pretty soon our children when asked in school what color is the sky they will say "white" sometimes blue I think.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
A very good point

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der

Originally posted by _Del_
Interesting. The fact it would leave a trail indicates the use combustion engines (which produces water vapor). Cool find.

Not necessarily, contrails can form from the change in pressure the atmosphere experiences while a wing passes through it. (www.crystalinks.com...) The UFO would not need to work with combustion to create a contrail.. but interestingly how come many other UFOs do not... possibly (speculative) more advanced electrostatic field around the craft? Perhaps these ones (if real) do not utillise that particular speculative technology.

Very interesting pictures none the less... would be nice to see the image experts have a crack at some original shots.

edit: OP may wish to change the title to somethign more catchy
'UFOs seeding contrails' or the like would probably gather more attention to this interesting set of photos and observations.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by GhostR1der]

I'm familiar with the Prandtl-Glauert singularity. The disc would have to be producing conventional lift (low pressure) to form one. Or conventional combustion technology. Either way it would argue against exotic propulsion/craft, imo.
And yet, I'll be buggered if I know what it is.

OR the UFO's are really the ones spreading chemicals in the atmosphere. Sometimes they use holograms or advanced technology to bend light to appear like passenger aircraft. They're hiding in plain sight

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Actually there are thousands of people from all over this planet that have collected specimens and had them tested.

Red blood cells have been found, web like material, yellow pollen like material but not pollen, Barium Salts, Aluminium well, lots of junk.

You can deny this as much as you can deny aliens and ufo's but one day you will admit that you were wrong.

Are you suggesting that massive overflights are releasing blood, Barium salts, webs, pollenesque material and lots of junk into the air? Which government runs which operation? How do they keep the schedules straight?

I'm not against aliens and ufo's per se.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hiding in plain sight is a big possibility

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Amazing. So these people have actually carried out live sampling at 30,000ft directly behind the jets? Thats the only viable way of correlating what you claim to have been found with planes in the sky and aerial spraying.

I'll answer the question myself - No. They haven't. They've collected samples at ground level. There is no direct correlation between the two. Those samples can be tainted by local conditions, factory chimneys, pollutants from cars/vehciles, mining, household aerosols and naturally occuring substances.

I don't deny aliens or UFO's, in fact I openly embrace the idea of them. I DO deny junk science, ignorance and spurious claims.

Whats more I'm certainly not going to stop denying ignorance.

[edit on 21/0408/08 by neformore]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

Not true... heated air condenses when it cools. Combustion is not necessarily needed to create heat.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Larry B.

Not true... heated air condenses when it cools. Combustion is not necessarily needed to create heat.

You have to add water to the air to form a cloud. OR cool it to the dew point. For every pound of fuel you burn in a combustion engine you get just over a pound of water vapor. Simply heating air doesn't produce a contrail and infact makes it more unlikely.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

My new theory is that the moon bleeds slowly onto earth and that comets are just giant spiders whose tails are made of spider webs. My proof is that thousands of people have collected specimens from all over the planet and had them tested.
I haven't figured out where the rest of this stuff is coming from, but I'll come up with something.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
before reading about contrails/ chem-trails i always wondered why some trails stick around and others disappear so fast. and im not talking about on different days i mean like one trail after the other in almost the same spot and hight will be completely different. now after reading a few of these i see there may be a good chance this is something more then water vapor. As for those disks well that is awesome looking. i've always seen a plane i think .. but really maybe just saw a trail and "assumed" plane. I will keep a closer watch now and be more observant. I would love some photo experts to check these photos out.
nice find!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Wow...I thought the exact same thing! Also something that occured to me was an astroid of some sort, but the later pictures kinda killed that idea...oh wells! ^_^

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I did a text search of the article for the word Dropa and can not find it. I checked to make sure I was not missing it somewhere. Odd? Perhaps another article elsewhere on that site?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join