It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO in Video at Theme Park Six Flags?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hey guys whats up. i was watching videos of rollercoasters on youtube and i came across this video which i thought had something cool in it. I see an object (UFO) hiding in the sun at 1:01 at the left top part of the screen (pause it on and off at around 1:01 and you'll see it. its cylinder shape is obvious. Later on in the video i think around 1:08 and 1:09 and beyond (a few more times) you see the same object hovering in the same position (where the sun is). what do you guys think?

www.youtube.com...

[Mod Edit - Remove all CAPS in title]
Mod Note Please Review: General ATS discussion etiquette

[edit on 20/4/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think this "UFO" has something to do with the sun being in that location. For me, it is the most plausible explanation because the object appears exactly where the sun (minus light halo) would appear, if I were to look directly at the sun (relative to the camera's various angles).

Keep in mind also that this isn't exactly a high-quality digital camera. The low frame rate indicates that it is likely a cellphone camera; I wouldn't be surprised if [the cellphone camera] crapped itself at having to handle a light source of that intensity.

Of course, in that context, what you're seeing on the screen is the camera's skidmark, if you catch my drift.

(Moderators; edit if in appropriate).

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm afraid the UFO is the Sun. It overloads the sensor. If the conversion from analogic to digital is badly calibrated, it can cause an overflow that makes the Sun perfectly black. Some digital cameras suffer from this defect, some not.

[edit on 2008-4-20 by nablator]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
If you notice, at 1:09, the black UFO is exactly in the center of the sun. Later, and at a different angle, at 1:18, the black dot is also, exactly in the center of the sun. So its probably the camara that cant handle the brightness, and could be reduplicated.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by calibanvov
If you notice, at 1:09, the black UFO is exactly in the center of the sun. Later, and at a different angle, at 1:18, the black dot is also, exactly in the center of the sun. So its probably the camara that cant handle the brightness, and could be reduplicated.

I agree, the camera just can't handle the brightness.

I'm no camera or electronics expert, but this isn't a UFO.
But thanks for bringing up the video anyways, Nitro looks like a lot of fun!

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
yeah, prolly an error in the camera with the sun, hell that can screw up some digital cameras.
ride looks fun btw, what six flags is that at?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ChilliWack33319

Six flags is in the Netherlands. It's a rolocoaster park

Indeed cheap camera's can't handle the brightness. Nothing strange in this movie.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Check out this new video. I was reading the mufon report yesterday about this sighting. At least I think it is this sighting on September 5, 2008.

This is NEW.

top topics

join