It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rap Music and the Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Of coarse the rap music industry is controlled by elitist. The masses choose the music, but not the message in the music. The message expressed is that of the artist. The artist are promoted with money and radio play. So an artist not promoting the agenda of the elitist won't get radio play... simple.

People are naive to believe the hip-hop industry isn't a very powerful tool and wouldn't be under the control of the Illuminati or whom ever pulls the strings.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

"Let me just f-ck with your mind, please ... Let me f-ck up your mind ... Yo y'all one more time I come Knucklehead flow that make you act REAL DUMB ... Shut your mouth n-gga don't you complain ... Ooh!! Insane to your brain, Right on your subconscious, I leave my SH-T stain ... Ha-ha, n-ggaz can't see my routine When I round up my Flipmode n-ggaz and get cream Hey, you! You know what the f-ck I mean Now I'm on the scene, stepping through like Mean Joe Green Now I'm making you feel the extreme Till I black you out then turn on my real high beam Oh sh-t, now I got your brains fried Once you inhale smoke from my flow, CARBON MONOXIDE! ... there's only five years left While n-ggaz is scared to death they breathe they last breath ... N-ggaz don't know though There's only five years left! Hahah Remember that n-gga, all you, remember that There's only five years left! Hahaha" -Busta Rhymes, "Everything Remains Raw"

Notice how Busta talks about making us dumb/keeping us stupid with his flow. Busta also mentions something interesting happening in 5 years.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I rspect your opinion,but its only that.I for one listen to alot of hip-hop/rap..............I am in college(going pre-med).............its just like how my parents parents told them "that rock and roll is the devils music"its not different now in what you and other people say........hip-hop is the most popular music right now(everwhere).........................

You have to actually listen to it unbiasedly..........go into the meanings.........dont focus on the words.............rap is liked cause the beats,and the rhyme schemes.

The words(bad ones)are nothing more than a part of the song used for rhyming.Rap is just "fun" music..

[edit on 4/21/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pimpdogg
reply to rcwj75:

rap music should be banned?

in the uk there is a big grassroots rap and grime scene where a lot of poor youth are having a go at it to escape poverty or sometimes just for something to do.

how can you be a member of ats, a website that denounces the illuminati and argue that the poor kids from the estate dont deserve their chance for a good life, instead of being supressed by the illuminati. alchemy has always played a part in the arts. its nothing to do with rap, look at david bowie, and even some classical musicians.

i myself write and produce grime and garage music in the hope of getting some money out of it, whats the problem with that, or should i just surrender and enslave myself to working for the bankers to get myself out of debt?

make your mind up mate...

[edit on 20-4-2008 by pimpdogg]

Well supported. I am a hip-hop artist, I can vouch that youths in Great Britain suffer poverty; of which most Americans don't get to see.
Music or drugs mainly is the way out for the youth.
The possibility of Jay Z and Kayne West in the Illuminati is possibility however the Illuamnti may use people such as the above as puppets. I do not believe Jay Z and Kayne West are apart of a group however I do not disbelieve either. Quite certainly though, the possibility of their stature and creditability is that they may have some form of connection with certain individuals. However, I totally disagree with older individuals who are not of our generation who are willing to tarnish someone else on their difficulties or difference of culture in their own way of speech or written expression. It is cowardly and pathetic. Hip Hop was born for the community whatever you looked like or what you worked as or how you was as a person, culture etc. Grime scene in the U.K is another form of family unity. In England, in our greatest notarity with in our youth, we are trying to stabilise a unity which was previously based around the same ethnics of hip-hop . The corrupted are all in the same boat, Eminem, 50 cent, kayne west, snoop dog who are earning big bucks. However in the UK, we do not have the benefits like those in the United States, regarding hip-hop. You'll see a lot of talented musicians who are on welfare, however to stagger against people with an art form with dreams and hope by those who are suppose to be against that sort of thing is disgusting. Jay Z and kayne west and the whole rap music is apart the Illuminati ? that sounds like a discrimnated comment; Illuminati may have control over a minority, they certainly do not have it over the whole spectrum. We talk about it we know about it, were aware.Hip hop also was not made just for the black gangs, it was the whole foundation of unity of man kind, which was misplaced by the media.

good day.

edit: a bit of a check up for the old folks in da house.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by deathpoet69]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by timecapsule
Firstly, i do take that to offense... i really dont have to type perfect for the *SNIP* internet cuz it doesnt warrant that much time...

Every time you hit reply, you will notice this text at the bottom of the Text Input box.

Please avoid using "TXT Messaging Shorthand" for words when posting on AboveTopSecret.com and AbovePolitics.com, such as "4" for the word "for" or "u" for the word you. Common "Internet Slang" acronyms such as "LOL" and "ROFLMA" are acceptable, but should still be used sparingly.

If it doesn't warrant that much time, don't post.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
with all due respect frieght Tomson, you see Illuminati in everything, like Jim Carrey saw the # 23.

I asked this before, what are your thoughts on bands such as The Doors, The Clash, The Sex Pistols, Public Enemy and Led zepplin? Are any of those bands involved and how so? And I'd like to know what (popular) bands you think AREN'T involved. This is a serious question and I'm not downplaying what you've said.

and Pink Floyd too

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
yikes and I realize that this is about rap, so how about the influential artists of my youth like Geto Boys, Public Enemy, NWA(dont even say NWO), and Ice-t?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I don't see the Illuminati in everything, I just see it where it is. As for the bands you mentioned, I don't do requests, but do your own research into Masonic symbology.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think there was some connection between Tupac Shakur and the Illuminati, wether it was intentional or not, i do not know.

However, i think it was his last album, was called "The Killuminti 7 day theory" And there are some pretty interesting lyrics in the songs he created.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
wack, that whole style is chump

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I think that these artists, Jay-Z, Tupac, etc., are very intelligent and informed people. But to jump to saying that they are being controlled or they are IN the Illuminati is a very long stretch. Rap, since the emergence of the gansta rap, has been about money and power. Coming up from the oppression they lived under, and possibly studying some of the ideas and reasoning behind that oppression. Living under it could lead them to this information. They could see this as a way to be the ones in control. I believe the whole idea of the Illuminati/Freemasons epitomizes that desire and idea for people in that mindset.

Most people on ATS know of the symbology and history of these secret societies, and know the possibility that this has been used to control and manipulate the masses. So why wouldn't it be the same for these rappers. If you want to be perceived as the elite of the rap game/industry, why not pay homage and use the same principles in your music as is being used by the worlds elite.

To speak to the poster that talked about the doors, zepellin, pink floyd, etc., I believe they had knowledge of the occult and alchemy. They're all basically the same symbology, but these symbols and ideas can be used in both ways, enlightenment and oppression/deception.

I believe in the "Illuminati" or whatever you want to call them, and I believe most religions have used these same principles in controlling their followers. But I think bringing in rappers and saying they are part of it as well, instead of realizing that they are are merely copying the ideas really makes the Illuminati out to be less credible. And it gives those rappers way more than they deserve.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
u need to listen to immortal technique

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I'm not one to bash on other music, I listen to what was once considered the most satanic of all, metal. But I have to say, a lot of rap songs these days are unnecessary. What's that one..."Soldia Boy"? Yeah, when I found out what that song was about I laughed. But here's the worst part about it. I was at a family function, and they were playing the song! Little children were dancing to it! I asked some of the parents if they were okay with the song, and they had no problem with it!

I think there is something wrong here. Small children being subjected to this at a young age. Soon, rap songs that have lyrics of death and stuff like that will be okay.

I think there is something going on here. Subliminal messaging in the songs? I don't know, it does sound far fetched, but think about it. Am I getting my point across?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Your post makes me think of that super annoying song that just came out... I don't know who, but it's this big african singing over and over and over "Suicidal, suicidal, suicidal, beautiful girls, something, something, suicidal, suicidal." I can't speak for others, but that song drives me nuts and it's always blaring on the streets.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You want some anti-illuminati music?

Check this.

profile.myspace.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hahaha, that's an awesome synchronicity. I'm listening to Revolutionary Vol. 1 right now as I clicked your link! Thanks for that. Also be sure to check out Sick Since:

profile.myspace.com...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This is an intersting idea. However to link the illuminatti to rap music is a very huge stretch in my uneducated opinion. In my heart I think the existance of the illuminatti is a myth carried on by wanna believe believers. Though the illuminatti did exist and have roots in muslim extremetism I believe it faded away into obscurity.

In reference to comments by Phinubian, though I have not heard the song you mentioned and I will try to find it.

To put rap in the illuminatti credo is akin to saying that they influenced the artists in the group Red Rider? or Night Rider? (its been awhile since I heard it on radio) somewhat metalic song "Lunatic Fringe" I know that you are are out there...............( I loved listening to that song before I got out on the ice to crunch people carrying the puck in a hockey game hehe)

Music and musicians can and do have a certain style, symbolic or direct wordings and maybe an agenda to their music but.....overthrowing the world as we know it? John Lennon tried but look where his peace activism got him, or Tupac Shakur and others for that matter as well.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Yechidah]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by timecapsule

I read an excerpt from a book from like sixty years ago, it was an illuminati book talking about how they would use the "urban black community" as a business center. I think once they saw the inception of hip hops popularity with whites they moved in. Probably wit Jay-Z. They probably approached BIG and Pac and neither one of them being a sellout turned the illuminati down and were murdered. EX. Pacs 7day theory album and the fact that Biggie and Pac we loved cuz they were real and would say the truth. Jay-z is known amongst those who know him as more of a weasel or a sellout. And remember Jay-Z was the first rapper to expand into everything. Is it because him and Dame were geniuses at business... NAH its the fact that John D Rockefeller and his goons know how to make a business work. They sold their soul to the devil himself.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Wasn't there an article a while back on Jay-Z and Beyonce spending the night at the Queen's mansion?

If so...he is in somewhat of a lofty position, no?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join