It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rap Music and the Illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Privy_Princess
Wasn't there an article a while back on Jay-Z and Beyonce spending the night at the Queen's mansion?
No, but Prince Charles invited them to dinner...

Beyonce and Jay-Z were invited to dine at Buckingham Palace by British Royal Prince Charles. Prince Charles wanted to thank the duo for agreeing to take part in his Prince's Trust concert, in which Beyonce headlined.
www.funtrivia.com...

Seems reasonable enough.

Furthermore

Rap superstar JAY-Z demanded a Knighthood from THE QUEEN in return for performing at PRINCE CHARLES's upcoming charity gig in London.

His bid has been rejected, but the hip-hopper and fiancee BEYONCE KNOWLES have been invited to dine with Prince Charles at BUCKINGHAM PALACE, to make up for the disappointment.

An event source reveals, "We thought it was a joke, but he was serious. Normally we just get requests for things like sushi and lilies in dressing rooms."
www.contactmusic.com...
So if knighthood is off the table, doesn't seem like Z has much clout. (Beyonce wearing the pants in that family?)

[edit on 8/12/2008 by JoshNorton]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
50 cent, jay-z, eminem.... we like or we like not, the words influence only a minority of anybody, as well as the cinema or the certain crime novels. The Rap is carrier of violence and it is what what makes the business; after there is a music and a music it is what makes turn the planet. Without music would be really boring ; I looooove music...all !

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj75
You will probably take offense to this, and for that I apologize but, the way you write is a prime example of why rap music, rappers, hip hop, and thug type gangsta music should be done away with. Half the words used by rappers aren't even actual words, just little shortcuts (aka..ebonics) that make a person sound stupid. So its hard to stand and listen to a person who can't talk right, then its even tougher trying to read when they type in such a manner. This is all IMO of course.

As for the Illuminati and RAP having a bond or way of working together for whatever reason...NOT HAPPENING! The only reason the Illuminati would even consider people like Jay-Z and Kanye is for the money. They know these guys pull in MILLIONS a year and have INFLUENCE over a lot of people in todays society. If you know, or check out, the history of the Illuminati or even Freemasonry you will see that these rappers will never or would never be accepted by the society. But you can bet, as i stated they will surly be used by them!

[edit on 4/20/2008 by rcwj75]

Stop listening to the radio. You cant base judgement on what the media wants you to hear. You want some good hip hop, with truthful and real lyrics, hit me up.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Across the earth, artists are saying and have been using 3 words hidden within their songs. New World Order. Many times you'll hear it in rap music, many times in other genres, but the key to this is that all of these artists have become or are "stars". They're corporate, no matter what way you spin it, and those who oppose it, either never get off the ground, or end up dead at 27 (give or take a few people). Cobain, Lennon, Morrison, Hendrix, Joplin, Marley, all of these people stood up for good virtues, and mental expansion, illumination of the mind if you will.

The fact that the band name Nirvana is a reference to the Muslim verision of "heaven" would suggest that it could be tied to the muslim extremist based group the Illuminati, but Kurt Cobain was quite contrary and has been described as one of the most sarcastic people one could ever meet. You see it is my belief that things like government, religious groups, or any groups of power for that matter WANT you, the conspiracy believers, to think that these people were on their side, or sold their soul to the devil, or what have you. When in fact they were against what the man claims they stand for. It's like Big Brother and his bull# double-think, if you're going to believe in what is real, why not believe in a wrong reality. This way you don't know who to believe, you don't know where to find god. But an ever eerier idea is that what if these people in fact did sell their souls to some unknown force.

All died in mysterious ways, and sometimes similarly. John Lennon wanted to be apart of the largest rock group ever and when he went solo he wished to abolish religion, just as the original illuminati did. Cobain wanted to be just like the Beatles who he adored, and I believe he was murdered in cold blood just as John Lennon was, and he too has made references in his music that could suggest both for and against the Illuminati. Look, i don't know where I'm going with this, I guess it's safe to say that something is up. And it's our job, the proletariats job, to find out.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

yeah its all apart of the devil its just that people are being fools and not paying close attention that we are all being brain washed to praise the devil and not GOD, just look up Illuminati and it'll make u rethink about what you sang before you sang it, educate yourself by researching not jus guessing

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
If you wanna hear rapping that matters listen to Vinni Paz, Immortal Technique, or Diabolic, these ppl are the only rappers that rap about important things going on in the world...eminem and others only rap about ex girlfriends drugs and crimes...so give those 3 a try.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Jay and Ye are power hitters in the rap game. They have become influental in many ways to the urban and now mainstream entertainment. Some of their messages I think are associate with them speaking to those who can understand and for those who cannot understand it is hard to understand. I think its the world adjusting to more powerful negros and it somwhat scares many. In the past it seems the beast has played its role in some entertainers and its possible that they can be influenced demonically or they are just playing major parts in reorginizing the world and again it causes fear.

Yezzy do got a decent cd tho
be well

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join