It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Fossett is Alive in a Different Frequency!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Firstly, thank you for having me I just joined.
Now RE: this story even though I completely aggree with you post it, as people should be given the info and be able to make their own minds up. That said I have to mention why I have doubts. Many aspects don't ring true to me.

E.g. "JB: "Absolutely! My friends and I spent a number of nights camped out in this area last summer. Are you tied in with any of this at all?"

"Stephen: "Absolutely! I can see you have been already led to this energetic site which is powerful, you should to a lot of growing there. Must go now, I will talk to you soon. James Stephen Fossett."
- Both supposed strangers start sentence with "Absolutely!".. Just try find anyone else who has done that as you read more forums etc.
Many other things like Opera's big role in Alien disclosure being known by these two. Sorry Oprah is nothing like the sweet personality you see on TV. I've met her she's a shrude business person that wouldn't touch this with 19foot pole and the if you think the "pay it forward" message she gives is our spiritual goal, your sadly mistaken. Even a selfish person would only need $100million to live comfortable and be able to use the other billions to set up self supporting charities that could save 1000's live every day. But no 1000 avoidable daily deaths doesn't rate high enough to just live as a 100millionair..I wont bring up thedamning evidence that your story is made up as there is still always a chance its true and ive done enough damage. Sorry Mr Bungle

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
DENY IGNORANCE

WoW, I'm amazed at the amount of people buying into this guys story!

So if I were to say that me and a friend were on his pc when all of a sudden Amelia Earhart started communicating with us using 1337 speak, which by the way 1 4m a n008. Anyway she told us that she would strip off if we gave her the Key to Archis Brakuurah ( an ancient temple on our moons moon Whoop Boop A Doop Doop. So we gave her the key and we got to see her nakedness.

Yeah I made it soo obvious but come on guys n girls, anyone can make up a story and tell it to others in order to feel special.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hi Pagani, I was excited to hear your experience and that you could relate. Do you remember how your body felt at the time , did you see a light as you went in? It all facinates me and we are all close to some amazing experiences. I thought I would post this to see how it would be received but it isn't resonating with many. People have to clear a lot of stuff before they can understand so much more.
thanks
B

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
WOW, I am finding the response to my post to be very interesting. If you meet me you would meet a 39 ysr old Mom of a 3 yr old and 6 yr old. Warm caring and honest and just doing my own thing.
My life changed about a year ago when my husband and I became good friends with two amazing genuine spiritual/energy healers. I have been waking up ever since and have been open to so many possibilities. No I am not stupid but the stuff that I have been learning and what is coming to me to learn resonates within me. Our world/planet is under going a frequency change and a timeline one - no doubt about it. I am where I am and so is everyone else. I am not putting this information out about Steve Fossett for attention or to hurt his family. I new nothing about him until about a month ago when my friend gave me this text. It is incredible information. I just ask you not to judge it but for those of you who think huh this could be... store it and I am sure one day you will refer to it.
There is so much more to our existence here in this life time. I am so excited about what is ahead. Remember everything is happening the way it should and everything is perfect.

thanks

B

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bajillic
Hi Pagani, I was excited to hear your experience and that you could relate. Do you remember how your body felt at the time , did you see a light as you went in? It all facinates me and we are all close to some amazing experiences. I thought I would post this to see how it would be received but it isn't resonating with many. People have to clear a lot of stuff before they can understand so much more.
thanks
B

Pagani, i think your going to help a new internet legend get started at this rate.

i seriously hope i see an embelished version of your story on the discovery/history channel sometime in the future

i am going to die laughing, well done mate

anyways, good luck im signing out of this crazyness.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Interesting read thx

Is there going to be a continuation (stephen+JB+other beings?) ..sometime soon?

What is the new city that is about to come together ?

Do you or your friend have more of these interviews/conversations with beings on other frequencies ?

I have a hard time understanding the time concept so i'll ask few questions about it. Steve is not dealing in time. He has spend half a year dealing in frequency. Despite this Steve is able to feel and keep track of the passage of time just like us? (not that it would be of any important factor but anyway) Also he talks about, how some of us are preparing to enter the new realm. How does he know that , and does he know more ? Like what a normal lad might want to hear.. when will that happen ?

[edit on 18-4-2008 by inthemistandfog]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bajillic
thanks so much for your honesty and input. I really don't know how to get any proof when you look at how how my friend has been contacted. This is really for those who get it and are here not to prove something right or wrong.. I don't want to have to defend this information I just want to share..

B

Hey B...

I totally get it and do not need proof. My proof is in me. It so strange because a couple of weeks ago out of nowhere, I thought "whatever happened to Stephen Fosset?" So I googled and read he had been declared dead, since they could not find him. Interesting that your friend has the same initials as Fosset's friend Jim Branson. Reading it I thought that is who SF was communicating with. LOL

Added at edit: Oh God! My mistake its Richard Branson not Jim.

Anyway Im totally onboard with it.

Thanks for sharing.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by cindymars]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
hi

Is there going to be a continuation (stephen+JB+other beings?) ..sometime soon?
I HOPE SO, JB HAS A FEW YEARS OF MATERIAL THAT HAS JUST BE PUT INTO PRINT. HE HAS HAD MANY DIFFERENT BEINGS/ENTITIES CONNECTING THROUGH HIM. JOHN LENNON WAS A RECENT ONE. I CAN POST THIS IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED.
What is the new city that is about to come together ?
IT IS JUST UNFOLDING AND HARD TO EXPLAIN IN FEW WORDS...
Do you or your friend have more of these interviews/conversations with beings on other frequencies ? YES MANY!!

I have a hard time understanding the time concept so i'll ask few questions about it. Steve is not dealing in time. He has spend half a year dealing in frequency. Despite this Steve is able to feel and keep track of the passage of time just like us? (not that it would be of any important factor but anyway) Also he talks about, how some of us are preparing to enter the new realm. How does he know that , and does he know more ? Like what a normal lad might want to hear.. when will that happen ?
ALL I KNOW IS WHAT THE TEXT TELLS US.HE MENTIONS THE PELIEDIANS WHO HAVE WORKED WITH HIM SINCE A CHILD. I GUESS HE IS MEANT TO BE WHERE HE IS FOR HIS OWN SPIRITUAL GROWTH. I THINK MY FRIEND SHOULD HEAR FROM HIM AGAIN - I HOPE SO . I ACTUALLY HAD MY FRIEND ASK A COUPLE OF THE QUESTIONS MENTIONED. THE OPRAH ONE ESPECIALLY. NOT SURE IF YOU ARE UP ON HER LATEST BOOK - ECKHART TOLLE, A NEW EARTH.. IT IS ALL CONNECTED AND A MEANS TO AWAKEN PEOPLE... I WILL STOP RAMBLING, I HOPE THIS HELPS..

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
HI CINDY, JB IS DEFINATELY NOT BRANSON... JB IS THIS ORDINARY GUY HAVING A VERY DIFFERENT LIFE!! he is learning as he goes and follows guidance big time. he is a very humble and up front guy. Not out to impress anyone or need to share any of this. The people who need to know will find it... He has been told so much from beings from other conciousnesses. From working with shapes, energy fields, use of water , creating new seeds....... I am learning too and can't stop my intent of needing to KNOW... all good, so glad you are aware....

B

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Capt DogToffee
i seriously hope i see an embelished version of your story on the discovery/history channel sometime in the future

Why tune in to the frequency of the Discovery or History channels?

So, what frequency is this metaphysical guy broadcasting on? Does anyone know? I tried a few searches and couldn't find it mentioned anywhere. I want to tune in and listen too. I have a pretty spiffy high end receiver/scanner that can tune into the gigahertz frequencies and I can even adjust the bandwidth and type of signal modulation and more. I want to listen too. ??? Anyone?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by trilateral
DENY IGNORANCE

Hey dude, maybe you didn't realize that this is in ATS SKUNKWORKS. Threads in this category are afforded no 'proof' or evidence of any claims. Perhaps take a look at the rules of skunkworks: www.abovetopsecret.com...

We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS. However, we will be strict in managing the tone and style of such exchanges. Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I have followed along with this thread, and I just have to say that I am flabberghasted. It has some interesting responses, but mine is going to be very different.

Imagine you are a grieving widow, or family member that has no clue exactly what has become of your loved one.

You decide to visit ATS and read this thread.

How would you feel?

This story is very rude, in my opinion, for a family that has lost a loved one! I hope whomever came up with this nonsense is sued to the hilt!

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
I believe it was Sherpa who put up a thread on this topic a few weeks ago.

That would be THIS THREAD

Also those so ready to attack a new comer that made an error... its really not to hard to get the link info... just simply cut and paste the first paragraph into Google and Voila!! A list of sites that have the same article...

Posted by Chrissy Hamilton, Melborne Australis March 25, 2008
Angels and Us

Posted by Bajillic Mar-31-2008
Indigo Society

Posted by Jdrosell Apr 3, 2008
Oprah Online

That is the only sources I found... but it wasn't hard...

Seems more and more here at ATS the tendency is to ATTACK FIRST, Help later...

Not a good thing IMO

:shk:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Imagine you are a grieving widow, or family member that has no clue exactly what has become of your loved one.

Yes I imagined a grieving widow... that had him declared legal dead in record SHORT time...

How many people have MIA's from the many wars we fight? How many of them give up so quickly?

There is a lot more to this story than we know... and under the circumstances strange theories are bound to circulate...

but your indignation would be a joke if this were indeed true

Sue someone for an opinion? When that happens you can kiss your freedom of speech goodbye

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

DENY IGNORANCE

And I am amazed at how many newbies keep popping up every time there is an interesting idea presents at ATS to show us how to Deny ignorance... when I doubt they even understand that that works both ways...

I have to really wonder why ... if they don't agree with topic.. they take the time to join and the only contribution they offer is to tell us how nuts we are...

Get a grip... no one is 'buying' into anything... we are discussing the interesting possibility and as the thread is now here in Skunk works... Love it or leave it...

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pagani
reply to post by bajillic

Dude, I just want to let you to know that I totally believe what you're saying. Cause I'm a pilot myself. Six months ago I was flying near the bermuda triangle and I was making several barrel rolls until suddenly out of nowhere I was totally transported into a higher frequency. IT. WAS. AWESOME!. Dude I'm telling you I could see so many colors and I saw some colors that I had never seen before. I think they were a new species of color or something cause it was totally unreal. And the sounds dude the sounds were all so strange, I believe they were undiscovered sounds never before heard by humans.

So I proceeded to do barrel rolls in the opposite direction and eventually I was able to tranports myself back to our frequency. I was inside that frequency for like 10 minutes. And when I came back to this frequency my gasoline tank was almost empty and the shore was very far away. Eventually I totally ran out of fuel and was forced to ditch. Anyways, I was rescued by some fishermans that were fishing on a boat in the water and now I'm alive thanks to those people.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Pagani]

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Pagani]

Pagan, if this is true will you please verify this for me? That should be incredibly easy for you to do since you had to be rescued at sea. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

Yes I imagined a grieving widow... that had him declared legal dead in record SHORT time...

How many people have MIA's from the many wars we fight? How many of them give up so quickly?

There is a lot more to this story than we know... and under the circumstances strange theories are bound to circulate...

but your indignation would be a joke if this were indeed true

Sue someone for an opinion? When that happens you can kiss your freedom of speech goodbye

Zorgon,

When I mentioned being sued, I was referring to the person who came up with the original story. Yes, people are going to comment on it, since it is out there. Once it's out there, it is open for discussion. It's amazing to me how fast this sort of trash shows up in record time after he went missing!

I have no idea what amount of time it takes to have a person declared legally dead, so I wouldn't know if her doing so in his case is in record short time. Was Steve at war? If he was, that is the first I have heard that. There could be more the the story, and then he could just be dead. I know that being dead is just simple, way to easy I suppose!

What more is there to the story? Plane crash? Oh my, now that is indeed something new and out of the ordinary! Crashes from world wars are still being discoverd from time to time in some odd, remote location. Oh look, Steve is in another dimension with, gasp,.....Amelia Earhart!

My indignation is what it is. I am entitled to my opinion as well as the people eating this garbage up. You might find yourself a little indignant when a plane crash with a body turns up.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

And I am amazed at how many newbies keep popping up every time there is an interesting idea presents at ATS to show us how to Deny ignorance...

It is interesting. You see a new member, they post once or twice, and never see them again. Try it. When going through a thread like this, write down a name and number of points. Follow up later and see how many points they have. At least half of the time, there is little or no change.

One has to wonder if they are coming out of the same woodworks.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

DENY IGNORANCE

And I am amazed at how many newbies keep popping up every time there is an interesting idea presents at ATS to show us how to Deny ignorance...

hahaha I know. It seems like there is a wave of new members preaching to us about ATS ethics. I personally think if you've been a member for one week, you should post replies and keep your mouth shut about how this website is running. You gotta earn your ability to rant here!

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BungleX

Firstly, thank you for having me I just joined.
Now RE: this story even though I completely aggree with you post it, as people should be given the info and be able to make their own minds up. That said I have to mention why I have doubts. Many aspects don't ring true to me.

E.g. "JB: "Absolutely! My friends and I spent a number of nights camped out in this area last summer. Are you tied in with any of this at all?"

"Stephen: "Absolutely! I can see you have been already led to this energetic site which is powerful, you should to a lot of growing there. Must go now, I will talk to you soon. James Stephen Fossett."
- Both supposed strangers start sentence with "Absolutely!".. Just try find anyone else who has done that as you read more forums etc.
ABSOLUTELY IS JUST A WORD IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. THE CONNECTION BETWEEN JB AND STEVE FOSSETT IS NOT LIKE TWO MEN SITTING DOWN HAVING A CHAT WITH A BEER IN HAND. IT CAN ME VERY HARD FOR BOTH PARTIES TO CONNECT LET ALONE CONNECT CLEARLY. JB DOES THE BEST HE CAN IN GETTING THIS COMMUNICATION INTO WORDS.
Many other things like Opera's big role in Alien disclosure being known by these two.
STEVE FOSSETT IS NO ALIEN NOR IS ANY OF THIS ABOUT ALIENS.. OPRAH IS SHARING AN AMAZING MEANS OF ENLIGHTENMENT TO HELP PEOPLE AWAKEN. HENSE HER SWEETNESS YOU SEE ON TV...Sorry Oprah is nothing like the sweet personality you see on TV. I've met her she's a shrude business person that wouldn't touch this with 19foot pole and the if you think the "pay it forward" message she gives is our spiritual goal, your sadly mistaken. I THINK YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED HOW OPEN SHE IS TO STUFF. SHE HAS GONE WAY OUT THER ETO PROMOTE ECHART TOLLE AND HIS WORK WHICH SHE LIVES BY. Even a selfish person would only need $100million to live comfortable and be able to use the other billions to set up self supporting charities that could save 1000's live every day. But no 1000 avoidable daily deaths doesn't rate high enough to just live as a 100millionair..I wont bring up thedamning evidence that your story is made up as there is still always a chance its true and ive done enough damage. Sorry Mr Bung NOT SURE WHO MR BUNG IS... GLAD YOU READ THIS AND I AM SORRY IT UPSETS YOU , IT OBVIOUSLY ISN'T MEANT TO BE UNDERSTOOD OR RESONATE WITH YOU. THIS IS EXPECTED..

BAJILLIC

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join