It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kecksburg vs. Roswell?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I think Roswell wins out because the military made mistakes there.

Kecksberg is one of best UFO encounters for civilian witnesses there is.

Shag Harbour of Nova Scotia Canada was an encounter involving the militaries, police, and secret services of TWO countries with a good number of civilian witnesses also.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
Where and when did Mitchell admit to seeing UFO/Alien documents? I follow him a bit and have not seen anything on that. Just curious. Could you post a link?
Forgot about this thread for a day. Anyway, Mitchell mentions this at almost every UFO meeting he goes to.

yorkshireufoinfo.homestead.com...

There is a very simple reason why governments have been so secretive. Modern UFO sightings really began with the Roswell incident in 1947, when a crashed craft containing the corpses of several aliens was found in Roswell, New Mexico. Make no mistake, Roswell happened. I've seen secret files which show the government knew about it - but decided not to tell the public.

There were very good security reasons for not informing the public about Roswell. Quite simply, we wouldn't have known how to deal with the technology of intelligent beings advanced enough to send a craft to Earth. The world would have panicked if we'd known aliens were visiting us.

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Interesting info.

www.sciforums.com...

Anyways, is this the satellite? Could it have been misidentified by witnesses?

www.videocosmos.com...

Of course, and the military would retrieve the russian satellite, and do so quickly.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join