It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Myth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
Chemtrails do not exist. If they did, they aren't doing their job.

There are much easier ways of killing us people. Our water and food are already doing a damn good job, why spray inhalants? It is completely irrational, it would be VERY expensive and there are easier avenues.

What makes you think chemtrails are designed to kill people? The government can wipe populations out in many ways... chemtrails are not on the fore-front.

Also, expense means nothing to the government. You say VERY expensive but I must remind you that black-ops government in the CIA has been caught making trillions of dollars disappear. You really think they would care about money?

Originally posted by psychedeliack
I know you have credentials to uphold, so thanks for the info you have, I just hope you dont come to find out chemtrails were real.

Doubtful. Having taken a stance on this issue with multiple threads the OP is obviously positive there is no such thing as chemtrails.

Should we ask how water samples in the forests of chemtrailed counties managed to acquire heavy metals?

We could, but that's not going to make the OP or any skeptic consider that chemtrails are real. They will find other explanations to excuse themself from the topic.

So I still stick by my previous statement, skeptics will never be convinced and the rest of us will continue to look into chemtrails as a real phenomena.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Fact: i can smell chemtrails after they spray over my house

Fact: i can't smell contrails after they pass

Fact: i physically see chemtrails fog up the sky throughout the day after they pass

Fact: i don't see that when contrails pass over

I've seen both with my own eyes

unless New Orleans is not is isolated from your argument
I just can't buy anything your saying

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by goukilock

"is not is"?

yea i saw that too, just after i hit reply

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by goukilock

Fact: i can't smell contrails after they pass

Fact: i physically see chemtrails fog up the sky throughout the day after they pass

Fact: i don't see that when contrails pass over

I've seen both with my own eyes

unless New Orleans is not is isolated from your argument
I just can't buy anything your saying

Thats ok

Unless the jetstream doesnt exist....I cant buy what you are saying

Fact is the jetstream does exist and will ensure anything "sprayed" in the upper air will be blown away before it falls the 10km down to the ground

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

This is the concerning thing. People with real experience. Not just people; cities, suburbs, etc.

In New Jersey for example there is a real belief in chemtrails because people gag on them. 'The spraying' as they call it goes on all the time and nobody but the New Jersey citizens are willing to talk about it.

In other cases, people get sick, open water gets polluted, all kinds of real things are noted by real people after heavy sprays.

Skeptics do not have these experiences... obviously.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

This is the concerning thing. People with real experience. Not just people; cities, suburbs, etc.

In New Jersey for example there is a real belief in chemtrails because people gag on them. 'The spraying' as they call it goes on all the time and nobody but the New Jersey citizens are willing to talk about it.

In other cases, people get sick, open water gets polluted, all kinds of real things are noted by real people after heavy sprays.

You do know that I am not skeptical on everything right?

Does this mean I am not a tru skeptic

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

What? is that supposed to pass as an answer?

so what am i smelling then with uncanny timing to the chemtrails i see

jet fuel? so the coppery taste that lingers around in the air an hour or 2 after the chemtrail is seen is just a quinkydink?

geez.....what 3 letter organization writes your check

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

What? is that supposed to pass as an answer?

so what am i smelling then with uncanny timing to the chemtrails i see

jet fuel? so the coppery taste that lingers around in the air an hour or 2 after the chemtrail is seen is just a quinkydink?

geez.....what 3 letter organization writes your check

So you are a hundred percent sure that you are seeing the effects of government spraying chemicals? And I suppose you know lots about meteorology to right?

My organisation is called BOM

Bureau of Meteorology, in Australia though....not one of those secretive American government thingies

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Maybe they are doing that all and then some.
If it was 100% effective(assuming it is made to KILL).. Wouldn't a dead city be a bit suspicions?

If I wanted to get rid of a bunch of people fast, yes water is probably the simplest thing to attack, but that would come after my testing for chemicals that take time to act and kill in a more natural manner(Unless I intended to kill EVERYONE). Besides, you can't just have a whole city state die of 'natural causes', would have to be an increased number of deaths world wide.(I doubt there intent is to kill us though
Even if something is going on.)

Are we not finding drugs in the water? I know explained to be byproducts of consumers flushing but, who knows.

Before anything, I would come up with an antidote for family and friends and pass it off as vitamins that are more effective then commercial ones to keep them in the dark. I woulden't consider myself a 'chemtrailer' I have my suspicions and wouldn't doubt there capabilities though.

I also woulden't know there intent if 'they' are up to something. Future weapons? If I were them I'd probably start by testing a cheap similar compound to see how it acts and spreads and so on. I wouldn't go making my mind up because of the price it COULD cost.

They could be doing anything. Cloud seeding seems to be affordable. What about the claims that there is no planes equip to spray aerosols?
Even if I am mistaken about this, they still do cloud seeding and I am against that for lots of reasons, not just health.

EDIT:

Fact is the jetstream does exist and will ensure anything "sprayed" in the upper air will be blown away before it falls the 10km down to the ground

Theres where the testing part WOULD come in(if 'chemtrials' exist) of course they are not going to fall strait down(rain doesn't). That only proves it would be harder to hit a target they intended.(Again, assuming WE are the target.)

Also would make sense for the grid paturn to be more sure to hit your target(AGAIN assume WE are the target.)

[edit on 4/17/2008 by Bumr055]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

That ^^^ makes ZERO sense.

I suppose you would call me a skeptic because I believe that what we see are CONtrails.

And living on a military airforce base, I see theses trails - the very ones in the pictures posted here on ATS - almost every single day....as long as we have clear skies (not overcast/raining). And it being cold here, they linger for a very long time.

Yet, there is absolutely ZERO smell and ZERO chemicals falling down upon us. Why the hell would they spray the very people who NEED to fly these jets and operate this base? I can promise you, that the the commander and all the pilots homes (w/ the families and themselves) are directly under these trails.

Maybe the pollution (from vehicles, business, etc) in New Jersey is bad and that is why they are gagging and smelling foul oders. Hmm. Ever think of that?

So, the reason why we are not smelling and feeling chemicals being dumped on us....is because they arent.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

listen, i'm new to ats, i don't want to ruffel feathers.

but your telling me something i see, smell, and taste every other day does not exist

so i can't let that go with out saying something

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

so how does that put you in the know about the skies over America?

i'm sure you don't see it , cause it's happening in a different hemisphere than your actually in

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

listen, i'm new to ats, i don't want to ruffel feathers.

but your telling me something i see, smell, and taste every other day does not exist

so i can't let that go with out saying something

You must have mistaken my post

I didnt say you were imagining things....I said are you 100% sure its from chemtrails? Other common factors should be ruled out before making a call like that, but if you believe it, you believe it. I am not going to challenge your personal experiences like some others will.

As you are new here, expect people to call you deluded or crazy....but please note, I am not challenging your experience

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

i'm sure you don't see it , cause it's happening in a different hemisphere than your actually in

Really? Seriously?
Do you really think that meteorology is different depending on the country/hemisphere? You don't think they LEARN THE EXACT SAME THING - all over the world? I know Austrailia is a bit backwards
(jab to my friend OZ), but they arent on a different planet

[edit on 17-4-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Meteorology is a world wide science....thats why there is the World Meteorolgical Organisation. Same science all over.

Information on American skies is readily available, upper air sounding (weather balloons in other words) information is always put on the web

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Whoooops. I better bail out of this before someone comes on for the sole purpose of calling us names and saying we are secretly strategizing off the board.

Off to find some other topic

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

sure they learn the same system, but they don't have the same flights in the sky, nor do they have the same military, nor the same governing body.

so your saying the sky is the same no matter what part of the world your in?

all flight plans are the same for all the planes in all the skies around the world?

come on now

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Even a skeptic has to consider some things. If you were skeptical to everything under the sun you wouldn't get out of bed in the morning for lack of proof that it will start your day.

Jeez, I should make that my sig.

Anyway most skeptics are not convinced until they have personal experiences. This includes all topics from Bigfoot to UFO's.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I'm not going to get crazy upset or start calling people liars or nothin, thats not what i come to this site for, just discussion

but what makes you think all info about whats in the air is made available to the public? then they might as well tell us outright what they are doing.

if its being done, they wont tell us, and they will do what they cane for us not to know

and maybe that is speculative, but i go by what i see smell and taste, and notice any timing that fit with that.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Even a skeptic has to consider some things. If you were skeptical to everything under the sun you wouldn't get out of bed in the morning for lack of proof that it will start your day.

Jeez, I should make that my sig.

Yes, yes please do!!!

Thats a great quote!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join