It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel strikes after Hamas raid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

You've got some personal issues don't you. I was on topic, it's your logic that's flawed. You're basically saying "don't mess with Israel because they'll jack you up". While yes, Israel has them out-gunned for sure, nobody is disputing that. However, that fact doesn't make Israel right.

Now, what does me spending money to get my house in order have to do with anything? Excuse me, but who are you to presume my house is not in order? If you don't wish to discuss and debate the topic, then feel free to move on without clicking the reply button. But don't get your panties in a wad and become abusive and insulting because someone doesn't share your point of view. I'll go ahead and shoot a PM to forum staff, and see if we can't get you a kiddie forum where you can sling around all the insults you want, without interfering with intelligent discussion and spirited debate.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

post by: Unit541 addressed to me (as an example of israel). and My response to that post was (as being Isrrael, in the same way, GET IT! read it!)

If you moved into my house, forcing my family out, made us live in a tent in my neighbors back yard, killed the neighbors when I voiced my disagreement, then cut off food water and supplies, I'd lob a few rockets at you too.

like I said you can't read it seems IMHO., and you even wrote it.
Now please stay on topic and address the issue not me.

Now as to the TOPIC of this post:

Israel has been more than fair with how they carry out responses to attacks.

If the attacks continue. Israel will continue to hit back. Simple.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by RUFFREADY]

MBF

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Seems to me that Israel is the one that is attacked first. If nobody attacks me then I don't attack them, but if they do, then I have the right to defend myself. It is a pure case of self defense to me and I am behind them 100%.

Every Jew that I have ever met has been a good person. Some have went way above and beyond to help other people. One was a queer though, but he was nice to everybody and was always helpful to others.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MBF
Seems to me that Israel is the one that is attacked first. If nobody attacks me then I don't attack them, but if they do, then I have the right to defend myself. It is a pure case of self defense to me and I am behind them 100%.

That's what I'm talking about! You got that right! Folks can say Israel stole their land all day..but that ain't going to "ever" cut it.

Israel earned that land, won that land, and they have been more than fair.

Also, Hamas won't even consider Israel in any reguard..Hamas just wants to kill jews, period. (thats what its all about to Hamas) IMHO.

Nuff said I'm outta here!

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by manson_322

What a weak troll attempt. Remember all, don't feed the trolls!

Israel has a right to defend themselves from barbaric terrorists who attack unarmed people instead of trying to go after military targets. But then that is what cowards do, hide their faces, and attack only those who can't readily fight back.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blackbox

Three soldiers were killed by Hamas.
Nine civilians, including two children, weew killed by Hamas.

Hamas is no bed of roses, but they have the high ground on this one. They focus on military targets, and ISrael just slaps around blindly at the first Arab it gets in its sights.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I disagree, hamas hides among women and children for just this reason, so that people will cry for them when Israel comes for these murderers.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
Lol Manson, you think Israel was defeated by hesbollah? Israel achieved a positive kill ratio of 10/1 and you call that a defeat?

what ??? murdering lebanese civilians and murdering babies is a victory ??

Hezobollah soldiers blew 50 israeli merkavas in battles within two weeks along with 115 israeli soldiers(dead) .....and israeli army behaved like a bunch of sissies in front of international community crying that that hezobollah has kornet heavy anti-tank missiles

they stopped the Israeli Goliath Juggernaut right in its tracks ...

[edit on 17-4-2008 by manson_322]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by US Monitor

Israel has a right to defend themselves from barbaric terrorists who attack unarmed people instead of trying to go after military targets. But then that is what cowards do, hide their faces, and attack only those who can't readily fight back.

But then that is what cowards do, hide their faces, and attack only those who can't readily fight back.

so Israelis acted like Cowards when they bombed lebanese civilians from the air

stop being a israeli warmongering fascist troll

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

50 tanks now huh?

Next month it will be 100 right?

Back it up with facts or retract your statement.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by manson_322

But then that is what cowards do, hide their faces, and attack only those who can't readily fight back.

so Israelis acted like Cowards when they bombed lebanese civilians from the air

stop being a israeli warmongering fascist troll

So you troll and now that you have been called on it, you resort to insults. Gee how typical of a terrorist supporting person such as yourself.

I notice that you did nothing to actually refute anything that was said in the 2 posts you quoted. No shock there.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

50 tanks now huh?

Next month it will be 100 right?

Back it up with facts or retract your statement.

Estimated IDF casualties :
120 soldiers ranked KIA and more than 2000 WIA

IDF equipement destroyed or heavily damaged by Hezbollah:
120 Merkava series tanks
30 armored vehicles (APC, armored engineering vehicles...)
1 Saeer 5 ship
1 Saeer 4.5 ship
3 Apache helicopters
1 F16 fighter
1 MK drone

Official tank loss numbers from Hezbollah ~270 Merkavas destroyed/heavily damaged This is clearly a hash induced fantasy. Since the IDF deployed ~600 Merkavas into Lebanon, and there's no possible way that they suffered 45% mission kills. I really can't accept the numbers from either side since there seems to be more propaganda than fact. Now some third parties: 1. The Iranian IRNG is reporting ~170 Merkavas killed/heavily damaged 2. The US Stratfor is reporting ~120 Merkavas killed/heavily damaged 3. The CCTV is reporting ~150 Merkavas killed/heavily damaged 4. The Japanese Kanwa is reporting ~110 Merkavas killed/heavily damaged
(this is from strategypage.com )
and

this is from israeli sources :

Meanwhile, the AT-14 E Kornet missile, one of the most advanced Russian anti-armor systems, took a considerable toll on Israeli armor in the confused, sporadic ground war that raged close to the border. Hizballah also employed the RPG 29, the AT-4 Spigot, the AT-5Spandrel, and the AT-13 METIS-M systems. In all, around 40 tanks were damaged in the course of the war, resulting in the deaths of 30 tank crewmen--25 percent of the IDF's entire combat losses in the war
meria.idc.ac.il...

Haaretz(israeli) newspapaer gave the estimate that 20-25 merkavas were totally destroyed by use of kornet anti-tank missle

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

That's not true. Hamas is reknown among militant jihadists for their cruelty in hammering away at "soft" targets. These targets include Israeli markets, churches, schools etc. Usually there are no military targets available so these animals intentionally target civilians. Hamas murderers hide among the Palestinian population making collateral damage almost unavoidable.

There is a HUGE difference in the "moral high ground" when you take all this into account. Hamas has placed Israel in a catch-22 and the Palestinian population condones it. The day I hear about Palestinians kicking militants out of their homes is the day I can truly rejoice and embrace a hope for peace.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Iran is at the heart of this. Hamas is nothing more than an Iranian front against Israel just like Hisbollah. No more Iran = no more Hamas. The only way to stop the terror groups attacking Israel is to eliminate the sponsor of state terror, the main pillar within The Axis of Evil........ Iran. This will happen soon along with Syria. As sure as night follows day.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I remember watching the news all day on Sept 11 and on one instance they showed the streets in Palastine. There were men and women laughing, singing, and clicking their tongues in celebration of the tradegy in New York and elsewhere. I believe this is a mindset of the majority of the people in the middle east. Right or wrong, I don't think it will ever change. Israel has it's own mindset, right or wrong, I dont think it'll ever change. Its like an earthquake faultline grinding against each other and sooner or later the "BIG" one is going to come and destroy most everything.That is until the pressure is relieved. The only relief in the middle east wont be " destroy most " it will be " destroy all" for the mindset to change.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join