It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Colbert implies Obama will be assasinated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I find this interesting and I cannot believe he said this to Michelle Obama Directly

Here is the video

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I think you and the person who made the video are reading too much into it. Just suggesting that she would be similar to Jackie - O, does not mean that he is suggesting he will be assassinated.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I have been having a lot of premonitions about this happening, actually. I really hope it doesn't happen. I think there's some good in Obama, if he can overcome his "obligations" to certain groups.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
I think you and the person who made the video are reading too much into it. Just suggesting that she would be similar to Jackie - O, does not mean that he is suggesting he will be assassinated.

Why then does he ask for her forgiveness?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
if he can overcome his "obligations" to certain groups.

You mean the CFR?

That can't be 'overcome'. And he doesnt' seem to be wanting to 'overcome' his status as crown prince of the NWO.

As to assassination - I didn't get that in the video. However, perhaps
Colbert has been reading the bible code which states that Obama will be assassinated (by hillarys goons??)

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Who knows. Maybe it is sensitivity because her husband got killed but that doesn't mean that is why he is making the comparison.

Hey, you can read into it what you want. I just don't think that is what he was implying. Jesse Ventura on the other hand, did imply it. I also think that there is a chance that he does get killed. I just don't think that is what Colbert was saying in the 2 second video clip.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

if he can overcome his "obligations" to certain groups.

You mean the CFR?

That can't be 'overcome'. And he doesnt' seem to be wanting to 'overcome' his status as crown prince of the NWO.

As to assassination - I didn't get that in the video. However, perhaps
Colbert has been reading the bible code which states that Obama will be assassinated (by hillarys goons??)

Well, I'm sure right now, Obama is just happy to be recognized as much as he is, and we all have our egos. He's getting his ego stroked, and that feels pretty good, no matter who you are.

I'm not saying that he's a great man of change like he's being made to look like, but all I'm saying he's fallible, he's human, he has love and compassion for people and things I'm sure, and he doesn't deserve to die.

You can paint him as the antichrist, if you wish, but I don't think that just because he's doing things to further his own career, he deserves to be labelled as some NWO puppet scum. He may be a puppet, and he may do exactly what the hidden hand steers him towards doing, but then he's also the victim of somebody else's manipulation. So bashing Obama is a waste of energy, and it's kind of just plain ol' impolite, considering you don't know the man.

Anyhoo... I dunno what to say about the Colbert comment. It's rather obvious that it was just a joke, playing on the fact that for some reason, he's got the Kennedy-esque mystique building around him. Why does he get comparisons to Kennedy? I don't know. That's what worries me.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

just because he's doing things to further his own career, he deserves to be labelled as some NWO puppet scum.

Obama = CFR. It's just a fact.

So bashing Obama is a waste of energy,

It's called EXPOSING. And VETTING. ALL politicians have to be vetted. Obama doesn't get a free ride on this - as much as the Obamatrons wish he could slip by .. and as much as the press is assisting in the slipping by.

and it's kind of just plain ol' impolite, considering you don't know the man.

that's funny. EXPOSING and VETTING are necessary. It's important to vet the politicians. It's important to expose all their errors. That's how America gets to know him - to use your term.

[edit on 4/16/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
I find this interesting and I cannot believe he said this to Michelle Obama Directly

He doesn't imply that Obama will be assassinated! He implies that Michelle will wear pillbox hats, be the envy of fashion-lovers everywhere and marry a rich Greek guy!

For the love of God! I cannot understand how someone would read that into this statement. It's a ridiculous notion. Who is The Smoking Nug, anyway?
This is April, but it's far past the first...

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Gotta love a clip that's been snipped short in order to be taken out of context. :shk:

He was giving her a compliment, as Jackie is largely considered to be one of the most attractive/classy first ladies that the country's ever had. Here's the full clip:

[edit on 4/16/08 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Obama = CFR. It's just a fact.

Yes, it is a fact. However CFR = NWO is NOT a fact. He is not playing by the rules of the NWO, just as Kennedy did not, thus we are talking about assassination as in this thread. You sir are an Obama hater, and you know what, the more crap of yours I read, like calling us Obamatrons and labeling him as the Antichrist, and providing links that "prove" he lied about his childhood (when in reality, he did have a broken childhood and could possibly just be confused about the true nature of events, BTW, this is not the same as lying about sniper fire and yes McCain having a black man hold his umbrella on MLKs assassination anniversaryin Memphis is SYMBOLIC proof he is a racist!) You want to play ball? Volley up, the Flyers suck dude. Elsewhere you said, "Vote for McCain", you sir, are god damning America just as Rev. Wright would say!!!

[edit on 16-4-2008 by percievedreality]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by percievedreality
CFR = NWO is NOT a fact.

Yes it is.

thus we are talking about assassination as in this thread.

No. We are talking about 'assassinaton' because someone didn't understand what Colbert was talking about. He was talking about Jackie Kennedy's bearing and fashion sense.

You sir are an Obama hater,

I'm a girl. And if I can't stand Obama .. so what? I cant' stand Hillary either. Or Nancy Pelosi. Or George Bush 43. So freak'n what?

the more crap of yours I read,

FACTS. Not crap. Facts. Although I can see how someone who is under Obamessiah's spell would call the facts 'crap' because facts threaten to break the fog Obama has created around himself.

providing links that "prove" he lied about his childhood..

Yes, I provided PROOF that he lied. Lies and more lies.
There was no 'confusion' .. SELMA was a huge lie for Obama.
He tried to catch the Kennedy coat tails ... but he fell in the mud instead.

McCain having a black man hold his umbrella on MLKs assassination anniversaryin Memphis is SYMBOLIC proof he is a racist!)

No, it just means that one of the many black people who were there and who were working the event held an umbrella for a man who was giving a speech that day.

You want to play ball? Volley up,

Nice soundbite .. but when it comes to Obama, you can't even see the ball.

the Flyers suck dude.

oh I'm so hurt.
NOT!
BTW - that's a personal attack and off topic.
And ... I'm a girl.

Elsewhere you said, "Vote for McCain",

Actually, I have said - vote for McCain, or Ron Paul, or Libertarian, or the Constitution Party .. just not Obama. And I have also said that I'll probably write in Ron Paul.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Steven seemed to be implying that Michelle Obama is admired by the social-retards of this country like Jackie Kennedy was admired. Obama isn't going to be assassinated. He's related to several Zionists, Nazis, Globalists, and other wicked groups of people, who support him.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I have been having a lot of premonitions about this happening, actually. I really hope it doesn't happen. I think there's some good in Obama, if he can overcome his "obligations" to certain groups.

What obligations to what groups? Seriously I'd like to know more... Because I think he's good, he seems trustworthy and honest to me...

Why does SC say, "Forgive me for saying so" then "I think Jackie O"... Why would he say, forgive me for saying so? That's a little strange...

[edit on 18-4-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

top topics

join