It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Jesus" Image In Hospital Brings Some To Tears, Prompts E-Mails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

"Jesus" Image In Hospital Brings Some To Tears, Prompts E-Mails

www.local6.com

-- An unexplained image in a hospital prayer garden window moved some people to tears and drew groups of people to a hallway before vanishing, according to witnesses

A crowd inside the Florida Hospital Medical Complex in Orlando snapped photos of the image apparently showing the profile of Jesus Christ crying.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
That's pretty wierd, and people took pictures and everyone saw the same thing?

Mass hallucenation? hologram?? or the real thing?

I'm not a religious person per se but this kinda freaked me out.. the pics and all....

www.local6.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
That's different then the folks that see images of the Christ in their say, cheeto's, or something, they want to see it, and are looking for it. But this appeared and then vanished in front of people. Strange. Apparently they saw the images crying. If it's a hoax, I wonder how it could have been done?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Does it really look like jeebus?

I don't know; what does jeebus really look like?

This one looks kind of creepy, like he's got his eye on you!

What should we think when people start seeing their imaginary friends?

If I saw jeebus on a dog's butt should I be sent away or allowed to make a website praising the manifestation?

Angus MacDougall is a three-year-old terrier mix that has recently been blessed with the revered and holy image of Jesus Christ on his hindquarters. Is this manifestation of The Prince of Peace a coincidence or a bona fide miracle? One thing is for certain, this apparition of the Son of God is sure to inspire controversy. Not much if any true scientific or theological inquiry has been made into the nature of this sign to date, but "seeing is believing" as little Angus' terrier-tush is obviously marked by the likeness of Christ.
Source | getbehindjesus.net | Jesus Appears on Backside of Beloved Pet!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

I just feel the need to say something.

"jeebus on a dogs butt"

First, I am not religious, not even a little bit. I actually feel that those who waste their precious time and "donate" their own money to religion are fools.

However, even on my worst day I would not mock someone elses religion in the extremely dis-respectful way you have just done. That was crap, pure and simple, and was solely intended to demean and insult other people for no reason whatsoever.

Is it really so hard to discuss things without mocking the very thing that someone else feels is the most important thing in the universe? If you can't make a point without demeaning and insulting others, then shut up.

That being said, I actually find these pictures very interesting. There are other Jesus pictures out there but in all cases it seems like its just the human brain trying to put a pattern in a random image.

This incident is different though. The image changes and looks incredibly realistic. I would venture as far as to say there is no way those images were "randomly assembled" by our brains. For some reason, there is an unexplainable picture of Jesus on that glass.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg
Does it really look like jeebus?

I don't know; what does jeebus really look like?

This one looks kind of creepy, like he's got his eye on you!

Looks like an evil Jesus to me. Love the last pic!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yeah, i was kinda taken aback by the entire "jeebus" nonsense several posts prior, as well. I'm a Christian, and I won't say that it offended me, but then again I don't really get offended at much of anything. I do feel that anyone who makes a statement pertaining to their own disbelief of Christianity and then feels the need to support said statement through insults and infantile attempts at humor has basically nuked any credibillity their argument or statement may have had. I also would say that it's a prime example of a double standard. Had a Christian waded into a thread about Islam and posted something like "how 'bout that Allahballadalla-ding-dang?" or a thread about Hindus suggesting a good use for the many arms of Vishnu, all hell would break loose, but since the poster decided to mock mainstream Christianity, little if anything will be said or done.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
While interesting, how could it be an image of Jesus? Are there pictures of Jesus done while he was living that we can/could compare it to? No, no, not the ones done long after his death, I mean the ones where he is not portrayed as a long haired, white man, living in a van on the beach, waiting to catch a nice wave to surf. Oh wait, there aren't any.

~~~

We see what we want to see. And I guess I am as bad a goos, because I thought that dogs butt was pretty funny. Taking offense is an act . . .oh never mind. I am sorry, but anything can pretty much be made fun of. Just because someone else finds it tasteless does not mean it isn't actually funny. Why so serious?

edit for spelling and grahamcrackers

[edit on 4/15/2008 by bobafett1972]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rackham

Ok, first off, lighten up! Please!

Never, in all my time here, have I ever felt so self-righteous as to tell another member to "shut-up!"

That would be embracing ignorance, now wouldn't it, I mean, honestly?

Secondly, follow the link under the "dog's butt" image and you'll find a website maintained and published by people of the Christian faith who honor and revere the little dog with the butt apparition.

reply to post by dk3000

Originally posted by dk3000
Looks like an evil Jesus to me. Love the last pic!

That was my first thought!

Doesn't look like the concept of a loving super-dude does it?

reply to post by burdman30ott6

Tell you what, if this thread had been, IMHO, properly posted in the "Religious" forums on BTS, it would have never crossed my radar.

Do, see my comment to Rackham at the beginning of this post and follow the link to learn what members of your own belief system think of this dog's butt.

They weren't appalled, they were enthralled.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by goosdawg]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Sure it looks like a guy with a beard, THATS ALL.

WHY does every strange image of a guy with a beard have to be Jesus?

By the way, the dogs butt pic was classic

top topics

join