It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Masons + the Simpsons..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Was there a Simpsons episode that involved the Free Masons? I seem to remember SOMETHING like this but I'm not sure about the exacts

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
sounds vaguely familiar, but unfortunately south park and the mormons have overtaken my mind.

isn't is it smithers or mr burns that were supposed to be the freemason???

damn, my memory is shot.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yes there was sort of. They were called the 'Stone Cutters' instead. Patrick Stewert (Picard, Star Trek) did the voice of the head Stone Cutter.
Homer was heard about it because practically everyone else was a member. It turned out Grandpa Simpson was one so he was let in.
He ended up using their sacred scrole as a napkin, then when they where going to punish him they saw he bore the mark of the King Stoncutter or something and blah blah blah... hope that refreshes your memory!!

Was a pretty good episode.

link   
yeah, but they were called the stone cutters in that episode...

link   
They were the stone-cutters...

:EDIT: I see Im not the only simpsons fan here lol

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by McGotti]

link   
Oh yeah I remember now!!
I thought it was pretty funny heh

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It was the Stone Cutters and Homer became their "chosen one". Later on, annoyed by Homer, they all quit and formed the ancient mystical society of "No Homers", of course they had one other guy named Homer so they said "It's no HomerS, we're allowed to have one"

Edit: ok..... I was a bit slow typing that one....
Edit 2: There where no replies yet when I started to type!!!

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by Ranger]

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by Ranger]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
There was also another episode about a secret pact made between Grandpa Simpson, Mr. Burns and a couple of other guys in Grandpa's platoon during WW2 which involved grand art theft. I don't remember what the episode or the pactbrothers were called, but the logo was a fish. Grandpa and Bart find the treasure, but Burns intercepts and nearly kill Bart by throwing him into the safe and pushing the safe into the sea. Grandpa shows himself noble, he forgets the money and the wealth and jumps in to save the boy while Burns leave. Grandpa saves Bart first, then he kicks Burns arse, just to see some rich German in a Mercedes drive off with the bargain in the end. That Grandpa Simpson has many hidden sides, and despite his grumpy attitude to the world, he seems to be the best among them all in the end. Not to mention the koolest.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
YES! someone finally posted about this... hahah yeah i remember the stone cutters episode... but get this.. the new game Simpsons: hit and run.... when you go through the nuclear power plant there is a path where you go through the actual private road for the stone cutters, with tons of triangles, just like in the episode! Its halarious...

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
There was also another episode about a secret pact made between Grandpa Simpson, Mr. Burns and a couple of other guys in Grandpa's platoon during WW2 which involved grand art theft. I don't remember what the episode or the pactbrothers were called, but the logo was a fish. Grandpa and Bart find the treasure, but Burns intercepts and nearly kill Bart by throwing him into the safe and pushing the safe into the sea. Grandpa shows himself noble, he forgets the money and the wealth and jumps in to save the boy while Burns leave. Grandpa saves Bart first, then he kicks Burns arse, just to see some rich German in a Mercedes drive off with the bargain in the end. That Grandpa Simpson has many hidden sides, and despite his grumpy attitude to the world, he seems to be the best among them all in the end. Not to mention the koolest.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Yeah that was a great episode.....

Are there any more Secret Society links in Simpsons? Illuminati etc?

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton

Blessings,
Mikromarius

It was "something" hellfish...maybe flying hellfish, i'm not sure

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Think the brotherhood was called Razorfish or something. Can't remember perfectly. Can't remember that I have seen other "lodgelike" episodes. But that Halloween special they had when Homer does a little time travelling is hillarious. Like when he is brought back to the really old times, and he steps on that blob which crawls out of the water, and when he comes back to this time, not a living thing is around. I laughed my arse off when I saw that episode.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TekNo88
It was "something" hellfish...maybe flying hellfish, i'm not sure

Yes that was the name of the gang. Right on!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Are there any other cartoons which feature 'NWO' etc type societies?

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Yes i know those episodes very well. In stone cutters they sing a song and it goes a little something like this..... bla bla cant remember axactly but then says who riggs every oscar night....we do..we do...... and in the time machine episode when he messes with time it starts raining doughnuts....

Glad to see there still are Simpsons fans!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
ahh I see no one has posted the song yet. hehe

The Stone Cutters' Song
The Simpsons

Who controls the British Crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do, we do.
Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do, we do.
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do, we do.
Who robs cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do, we do!

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Ya Homer had that garage door opener to that tunnels and he goes hehehe suckers and goes in and all that art on the wall and music hehe great episode. Oh the X-men have that NWO elemnt of them controling the mutant poplulas.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Who robs cave fish of their sight?

So that's why he makes Homer throw rotten fish at people in that Santa episode? Damn, they got Homer. God save the young ones! Doh!

I bet there's bonds between the stone cutters, the hellfishclub and the army as well as nuclear energy facilities etc. These guys are serious!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by Hamilton]

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
here's the transcript to that entire episode...
src: www.snpp.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Just look at Lisa. She's a genious. Who would ever believe that two morons like Marge and Homer should counceive such a multi genious like Lisa. There has to be aliens involved!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

top topics

<<   2 >>

join