It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know where to get the Terra Papers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I can't find it online anywhere. Does anyone own this? It's appears to be very rare and hard to find.

Every post I find has the "excerpt" only.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by conxposer]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
hello ...is there anybody out there?

Robert Morning Sky's Terra Papers I and II -- Anyone read it or heard of it or seen it lately?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by conxposer

Hoping this message gets to you because I'm unfamiliar with this website, but I have the Terra Papers - I have all of Robert's work because I studied with him back in 1998. I'm in Canada and would love to hear back from you - regards, Karyn.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Also, if you could email me directly because I don't/won't be spending much time here, at [email protected] we can continue from there. Thanks. K.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Terra Papers Book I - Book II

That was not too hard was it?
Took me just 12 secs googling.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
Terra Papers Book I - Book II

That was not too hard was it?
Took me just 12 secs googling.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by spacebot]

Yes, I posted that, after I finally got it.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
those papers are a pretty interesting read. but i cant help but be a bit skeptical about it all as fantastic and elaborate as it is.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong with skeptical. A healthy bit of skepticism is expected. I am glad you don't bash it as being impossible, though. I, for one, see it as almost feasable myself. Skeptical yes, but, I've read other things that tend to support the story, so, I cannot dismiss it myself.

Fantastic and elaborate would describe Mr. Manson in your avvie, yet, he is real to you and I and very unreal to those in the generations above us...so to speak.

Point of view, ya know?

Cuhail

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Anyone find the missing pages from that site?

If you have the actual copy could you fill us in on the key points missing from that site at least?

Like what race was "Bek 'ti" the star elder/story teller?

Has anyone found a diffrent link? I geuss I'll go searching.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well to me it seems that alot of human myths as well as many theories of ET's and their business with us is all tied up so nicely in these papers and i would love more than anything for them to be true, but i cant say it is true because i dont know thats where the skepticism comes from. The simple fact that i dont know. However i think also the most important part of the papers was not in the history but its final message in that we are our own gods we decide our fate. This is true in every way, for me atleast.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
ok we have taken THIS discussion over to a new thread.....

I am not to sure why it moved but it did and here is the link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

hello,
i too have traveled with robert and have original copies of much of his works. i want to find the entire test online and have only found bits. where is your link for the entire works?
i may be able to fill in some blanks as well if there are missing pages.

i am looking for his isis materials.

thanks,

top topics

join