It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am getting tired of This place.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by scottr.

If you're looking to a place, I can tell where to not go. Hungary. The same, even greater lies goes here then in the U.S. And we also have 70% of taxes, whose are gathered by the thief Government. It's a beautiful country, but the Government is the greatest Zionist-Fascist-Pro Israel group that is existing on a planet. They're corrupted and the only thing that they likes are lies and everything else, which is strictly forbidden and not a standard for a man or woman who has a clean soul. They're stealing in front of the people. And the media is covering all the minorities, whose are killing and thieving on why not basis. Of course, I need to add they will not stay here for so long.
But until that time, I would suggest to stay away from Hungary. The European Union is the same, just the lies are smaller right now. But lies and corruption is also spread greatly. I would suggest Canada or Australia. Those two places are presumably the last ones from the Western countries, which are clean of Zionist-Fascists.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

If that is so, shouldn't the people DO something, DarkCrystalline?

If you ask me, tolerating any kind of evil is just as bad - or worse (and I mean it) - than perpetrating it directly yourself.

And it's not like it's impossible to do. After all, it wouldn't be the first time for the people of Hungary, among others, to overthrow (or at least try) a regime they didn't want, right?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I travelled to Europe to make my movie. Quite a perspective. Makes you realize how much we (Americans) we "Programmed" in school to think we're so great and special.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313

Just remember, the poorest of our ghettos, our Appalachian communities, our homeless...live better lives then most inhabitants of any 3rd world country out there.

This country of ours is a paradise compared to most other places...and if you think it's not? Go live in India for a week, or Bosnia, North Korea, Haiti, The Darfur region of Africa, Afghanistan, anywhere in the Middle East for that matter....

If you have to compare the US(rumoured to be the wealthiest nation) to places with grave poverty, decades of civil war, general unrest and despotic regimes, in order to ensure an outcome favourable to the US, then you are essentially proving the point of the original poster.

Keeping the lower classes in the dark shouting USA USA USA and waving flags in patriotic bluster, while in debt up to their eyeballs, being paid silly wages, suffering cripling inflation and having to pay back the gigantic loans their masters take up in order to pay for their misadventures in foreign policy is a great way to live because they are better off than the most unlucky quarter of the worlds population.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join