It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

covering up our history...................................

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The cover-up of our history

www.viewzone.com...

(sorry if popsted before...didnot find in search.:duh

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Interesting read. I have always thought and believe that a lot archaeology has been hidden from us. We have been told for many years that things happened in a certain way. Stone age,bronze age, that people from Africa could not have made it to South America. Yet there is ample evidence that it at least is a possiblity.
I suspect that human,animal. and earth evolution is quite differant,than what we have been lead to believe.

Each day as Lisa and the other Park's Department employees went onto the site, they were searched for cameras. Similarly they were searched as they left the site each day to make sure they weren't removing artifacts. They were also obliged to sign "secrecy documents" ensuring that they would never divulge details of their participation in this undertaking. The reason for this degree of secrecy stems from the fact that the skeletons were of people who were about 8 feet tall. They had six fingers on each hand and six toes per foot. They also had a strange, double row arrangement of teeth.

Found that to be interesting. I wonder how much truth there is to her claims.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
i agree with you

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Interesting. I *think* those are lava tubes, but would have to go up there and have a look for myself. My spouse had courses in geology -- would want to see surveys of the area and so forth before making any statements.

Interesting anomaly. Have to bookmark that one.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Interesting, that more emphasis is put on the purpose being for land grabs, versus the fact that such skeletons are OBVIOUSLY NOT HUMAN!!!

This kind of makes the whole thing sound fishy...and I just come away with the opinion that its bunk....

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Interesting, that more emphasis is put on the purpose being for land grabs, versus the fact that such skeletons are OBVIOUSLY NOT HUMAN!!!

This kind of makes the whole thing sound fishy...and I just come away with the opinion that its bunk....

Well... yeah. That was pretty unbelievable. However, the structures are interesting. I think they're pahoihoi type lava tubes but you'd have to know the exact area and what formations you were looking at.

I'd like to have a look at the area sometime out of curiosity.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I found a web site that has exactially what the article was talking about happeneing all over the world.

Article:
www.subversiveelement.com...

But there is a darker side also, one that most never hear of. There are numerous examples, more than you would believe, of discoveries being made that do not conform to standardly accepted theory, and these artifacts are destroyed or stolen, never to be seen again! It is quite dumbfounding as you read the stories, and then find that the evidence has been "silenced".
I am not speaking of stories that cannot be substantiated, like "I knew someone who once had a friend that...." Rather, I am speaking of evidence that has turned the scientific community on its ear, and then disappeared. Like the San Pedro Mummy, which I will cover in this section. It was found in a mountain, and due to its bizzarre characteristics, it was scoffed as being a fake by scientific circles. The remains were bought, taken to New York where they were X-Rayed at the Museum of Natural History, certified as authentic by Harvard University, and then stolen and never seen again! And this has happened countless times!

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I've wondered about this sort of thing for some time. For me, it's all linked together on a global scale. There are certain anomalous artifacts and structures that simply cannot be satisfactorily explained via the established structure of history, and we by and large either ignore them or postulate some wildly inadequate explanation to crowbar these items into what we "know" of history.

The pyramids are an example. I don't know what they are, but I am certain that they were not built by any Egyptian pharoah, if only because the main pyramids, which are obviously the oldest of them, are markedly superior in quality to later attempts by later rulers. So architectural science declined in the intervening years? Or was building a pyramid something that the Egyptians were trying their best to copy from pre-existing originals?

I think there's evidence that a lot of "historical fact" is presented in a manner that keeps hidden agendas intact, and that one of the chief agendas is mankind's own arrogance. We want to believe that we were here first, that nothing was sentient before us and no species or antecedent was ever as technologically advanced as we. But the evidence suggests, in some cases, that this just isn't so.

However, none of this means that I believe the bit about the 8 foot skeletons with 6 toes. I merely concede it as a possibility.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This is not an isolated incident.Check out the foot long "human" skull found at the Nevada State Museum, not to mention this http//:returnofthenephilim.com, if that doesn't work, try google on return of the nephilim.But I think you forgot about this,Genesis6:4The nephilim were on the earth in those days-and also after that-when the "sons of God" went to the daughters of men and had children with them.They were the heroes of old, men of renown.Not to metion the COUNTLESS myths of Native Americans (almost every tribe) Sumerians, and many many more.Nephilim means giant, but it sometimes means bully, but the singular nephil in Hebrew translates to GIANT!So why is it so hard to grasp it.There are many of documents of digs finding "humans" of great length, you just have to look for them.Look up David Quayle and his search for giants, and then get back to me!

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by jhova]

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Look up the Cassadaga giant.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
In the same vein, although much smaller in stature, there is also The Pixy mummy of San Pedro

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I actually believe this is possible. The Bible hints at a civilization having existed before Adam and Eve, and ancient Indian texts almost appear to be instructions on how to build high tech, beyond US (public) tech weapons. And before you think that's really far fetched, check this out:

www.hindu.com...

And then do some research on your own, knowing what you're looking for. If anyone can debunk this, I want to know, because I haven't been able to yet.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I do not doubt that ancient findings are being covered up, especially if they go against current beliefs or support the existence of alien races on earth.

as for the hindus, there are ancient texts written with full instuctions as to how to fly and operate these ancient flying saucers or vimanas as they are called. There is said to be writings on how to defy gravity and other things, which are kept buried and hidden because if the knowledge is in the wrong hands, disaster will surely follow.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
I do not doubt that ancient findings are being covered up, especially if they go against current beliefs or support the existence of alien races on earth.

as for the hindus, there are ancient texts written with full instuctions as to how to fly and operate these ancient flying saucers or vimanas as they are called. There is said to be writings on how to defy gravity and other things, which are kept buried and hidden because if the knowledge is in the wrong hands, disaster will surely follow.

i think maybe the decendants of these ancient civilisations who destroyed themselves with their technologyv are hiding all they can that could teach us how to use their technology because we arent ready for such technology and they dont want history to repeat itself- ie: destroying ourselves.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
it seems as if every ancient culture has had the views and thoughts of life in cycles. now i'm not one to doubt that cycles exist, and i suppose there's much evidence out there that in some way or form proves that. i'd like to see hindu texts.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
more about Hindu flying saucers/vimanas:

www.atributetohinduism.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

www.main.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I'm very sure that there are parts of this earth's history hidden from public view by our governments. Mostly having to do with extraterrestrial visitation.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I have no doubt that the governments are covering up the early history of humans, but what's got me confused is, why cover up these early temples and foundries? From the article on the oklahoma site, it seemed that all this site was was an early foundry of sorts; why would the government want to cover up something like that?

Now an alien temple or a alien crash site I could understand!

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Not to go too far off topic, but am I correct in assuming that the Smithsonian Institution funds and conducts many archaeological digs and expeditions throughout the world??

If I am correct in this assumption, there are plenty of sources that relate the Bilderbergers, the Trilateral Commission, and the CFR to funding the Smithsonian itself. Perhaps there is something that these "groups" want hidden from the public......

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
No Doubt our history could of been rewritten so to speak, just think if there was anything debunking religion and or popular science then guess what, our guberment will cover it up the masses couldnt handle to have there lifelong theories debunked by Solid facts, there unable to accept change an anything that leads to change will scare them an they will hide anything they can, but the world an everything about every being of ourselves revolves around change, change is ineviable standing still in one train of thought is a good way to watch the rest of your life fade away imo.

soon someday Nature will show mankind what our history really is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join