It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke and Alex Jones NOT CRAZY

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
David Icke is a very well spoken, well educated and interesting guy, whilst I don't believe in reptilians, he makes his points well. Alex Jones on the other hand, is an entertainer first, and a businessman second, everything is big, loud, shocking and engaging, intertwined with adverts for numerous companies lining his pockets and DVDs. I listen to him often, but not for the "news" he presents, but for the entertainment value and the occasional very good guests like former ISI chief Hamid Gul, but I don't take him all that seriously.

PS: Sorry for reviving a long dead thread, I got linked here from Google

edit on 7-10-2010 by Joshuadrooney because: courtesy

edit on 7-10-2010 by Joshuadrooney because: giving reason for previous edit

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I know one thing about Alex Jones, all he cares about it fear and making money off that fear. He could care less about what is really going on, all he wants is the cold hard cash.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability
I know one thing about Alex Jones, all he cares about it fear and making money off that fear. He could care less about what is really going on, all he wants is the cold hard cash.

Thats funny, because his movies are free. I have seen all of them online. You can buy the dvd if you want, but you don't have too. Calling him a money grabber is a cop out in my opinion.

Too many times we see people on this board who always bring up the "doing it for money" when they don't like the person

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Of course all there information isn't correct but i bet more then you think of it is, there both very wise individuales and if nothing else they make you dig deeper for the truth.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I don't know about Icke. I mean yes maybe he traced a lot of reptilian symbolism through history but I think you can find a lot of other symbolism with other animals. Eagles are common and big cat animals like lions or panthers. When you see the painting of Elizabeth I you must ask yourself in wich context the painting was made.
Picture
You must do this with all historical objects.

On this picture there is some kind of small rodent.
Picture

If you twist it you could do the same thing when you see a cross on a painting. You could say it doesn't stand for christianity but for sun worship instead.

And why would they put all this reptilian symbolism in their own stuff?
The answer to this question is usually:
"It's their way of telling people about their evil scheme."
But why would they do that?
If they are so smart as people claim they are do you really think they would stoop to petty things like that.

As for Alex Jones. I think he could benefit the exposing of NWO groups like the Bilderberg Group much more if he kept his temper in check. The reason I say NWO groups is because I don't think that the NWO is one big monolithic organization.

Originally posted by Karras

During the "planning stages", there was another man who "studied" the grove, and mentions that one can simply walk in through the main gate (although this is most likely changed by now). Ronson documents this, Jones does not. No, he chose the back way through the woods - to make the whole thing look bigger than it actually is. Anyone ever wondered why there were no fences?

This is unfortunate, because if Jones is ready to trick the viewer with video and audio, it isn't so hard to imagine what he can do with information from the internet (and news sources he claims are controlled by the NWO). Secret doesn't always mean all powerful. But for Jones, it does.

I don't think he choosed the back way to make it look more fantastic. He just wasn't about to take any risks by going through the main gate. But then again I have not seen that particular episode of Secret rulers of the world.
edit on 9-10-2010 by Metallic Monk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by brotherhood89

Well, brotherhood89, I do agree with you. I follow David Icke's books and get emails from his site, and belong to the forum there. David has spent his life researching these creatures, as I have also, and what he presents is what he finds out in his travels, not something he makes up. Alex, on the other hand, Alex is a real Patriot in my book, he tells it like it is, and has guests to back him up. I watched the film where he infiltrated the Bohemian Grove, and saw the things they do there...I applaud Alex for that one. I think he is suffering from information overload, and letting his emotions drive him, which is not a good thing to do.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by brotherhood89

ALEX JONES isn't crazy. As for Reptilian Man, I'm not so sure...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
has anybody actually read the biggest secret? Theres an assumption that icke has manufactured the whole reptilian entity thing out of thin air.

Whilst i find it difficult to digest, its not like he woke up 1 morning and announced aliens run the world. Its a natural conclusion to a plethora of researched information from across the world and throughout history.

To suggest he simply invented it out of thin air shows incredible ignorance and lack of insight. Before you can have an evolved opinion, i think its wise to have a little background knowledge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join