It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke and Alex Jones NOT CRAZY

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I've been reading the posts made about Alex Jones and David Icke lately, all asking who is the crazier conspirator? blah blah
The fact is, that they aren't crazy at all.
The only difference between them is David's astounding knowledge of reptilians. But they pretty much have the same info to give out.

They are both two men who are trying to wake people up and show them the truth before the powers at be can take all of our freedom away. I felt like I just had to post this because too many of the people on here are so near sighted and have no depth to their thoughts at all. To anyone else who agrees or disagrees with me, i'd love to hear what you have to say on either of these two men..

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by brotherhood89
...David's astounding knowledge of reptilians.

How could he have all this knowledge about a race of reptillians if he's yet to prove that they even exist?

As for Alex Jones, he means well but still sounds like a raving lunatic when he gets into his rants. I can understand why some people could be turned off by that type of behavior.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
How could he have all this knowledge about a race of reptillians if he's yet to prove that they even exist?

Thats what Im saying about Satan, the serpent in the garden of eden, and all of that stuff.

See, what I mean is there is a lot out there that we believe and dont think twice about without proof. Does it mean its not real? Not necessarily.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
yes that comment on satan works very well into a lot of peoples beliefs. Billions of people worship and pray to gods that have never been proven to exist.
If you read David's chronological origin of reptiles in societies since before Babylon, you will see so much symbolism and ancient texts speaking of reptilians.

And in his new book, he talks about the mind controlled Cathy O'Brian and her experiences with Bush Sr. and Dick Cheney and Bill Clinton. I mean she described in detail Cheney's Pentagon office, and other officials who sexually and physically abused her.

I for one hope he is wrong. If someone gave me proof that is was wrong, and it was 100% accurate, I would be relieved because if he is right, the world is going to change a lot very quickly.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
That you would compare Alex Jones to David Icke only serves highlight how little you value intelligence & creativity.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
As for Alex Jones; yes he is very loud, and he does get on my nerves the way he presents his information. David Icke is an excellent presenter annd speaker and I think Alex Jones could def. gain more followers if he learned to tone things down a bit, but I still find his information on 9/11 and Bohemian Grove to be astonishing.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
That you would compare Alex Jones to David Icke only serves highlight how little you value intelligence & creativity.

I am comparing them because of the information they both present. They both speak of the exact same topics. (Besides reptilians)
So saying I don't value intelligence and creativity is really annoying because I'm just trying to voice my opinion on these two men when other posts on this website all say they're both crazy and insane

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by brotherhood89but I still find his information on 9/11 and Bohemian Grove to be astonishing.

I found it astonishing to...

i.e., how he was able to tell the guards at the B.G. he was part of the "hillbillies" (or whatever the secret name was) to get in.

How does he know what names they use in order to infiltrate the place?
Thats more than just some knowledge you pick up on the street.

But anyway...

Peace

dAlen

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by brotherhood89

Well, my opinion of David Icke is that he isn't afraid of the MSM.

Which Alex Jones is.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I felt like I just had to post this because too many of the people on here are so near sighted and have no depth to their thoughts at all. To anyone else who agrees or disagrees with me, i'd love to hear what you have to say on either of these two men..

I agree that both are telling the truth as far as I can ascertain. And I agree that Alex's clear anger is unreigned, making him difficult to listen to at times.

As far as reptilians go... I am going to place a 90% probability that they, indeed, do exist as Icke says. It's some scary...stuff...to contemplate.

But when I keep finding everything he says that I can research to be as he says, I cannot see why his information about the reptilians would be less likely to hold truth.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
David Icke and Alex Jones are not crazy, it's just that they believe in some stupid nonsense.

50% of what they say is true and can be proved by evidence.

The rest of the 50% is nonsense.

Some naive and gullible people look at the 50% that is true and then trust them and believe in the rest of the 50% crap.

They have been misled by stupid propaganda.

Mainstream media is controlled is true.

Global elite is true.

Hidden agenda is true.

Propaganda and disinformation ops is true.

Groups trying to influence policy is true.

George Bush and John Kerry is part of Skulls and Bones is true.

Bilderberg group have agendas is true.

NWO exists is not true.

One World government agenda also is not true.

Illuminati also is untrue.

Skulls and Bones have influence over USA policy is also untrue.

Once one can figure out which is nonsense and which is true, then everything can be clear.

But if you mix all the junk up and present it as truth, that will be horse***t.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by Ickey]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
David Icke, even though I do not believe some of his claims, is a very intelligent man who writes in very good English and presents evidence for every remark he prints. Recommendation of his books is often a pratice I conduct a lot on ATS.

Alex Jones, on the other hand, is just concerned about selling a few DVD's and making himself look good. End Game distorted facts relating to the United Kingdom social workers program, the Bohemian grove investigation was a BIG disappointment. Yeah, he caught some interesting footage but the camera was in a strange position. All his material before 9/11 are just rantings by a Christian Conservative who thinks Hilary Clinton is a social and Washington wants to turn your children gay (no joke). Jones believes the elite engage in gay orgies at the grove [Prison Planet]

And, sadly, the 9/11 truth movement is depicted as being negative because Jones told the MSM that the all truthers believed 9/11 was apart of the New World Order. Which is untrue.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I do not think they're crazy.

I do however think they're both incredibly brave

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
alot of weird activities occur at the grove

Bush Sr. and Jr. are def some of the biggest closet homosexuals there are and gay activities occur at the grove..along with their rituals

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

alot of weird activities occur at the grove

Bush Sr. and Jr. are def some of the biggest closet homosexuals there are and gay activities occur at the grove..along with their rituals

Been there have we or just read something on the internet?

It is extremely rude, and homophobic, of Alex Jones to link homosexuality to the NWO. But, what do you expect from a conservative Christian like Alex Jones?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
no david icke references bush jr. engaging in sexual acts with men at the skull and bones rituals

im not trying to make anyone else agree with me but i believe those men are hiding behind their "marriages"

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Icke and Jones are both good at what they do, of course some of the things that they have said have proven to be untrue but look at the intelligences of the Governments there facing for starters, the fact Jones got into the grove was amazing and now look there releasing pictures of some of the mock sacrifices that were done at Bohemian Grove, something strange was going on there and i do believe some type of evil magic was used there, so yes i'm a believer in the 13 illuminati bloodlines.

www.youtube.com...

I think both Icke and Jones should start studying some of the rare money from years past or some of the new 500, 1000 or even 10,000 dollar bills for some hints and clues and such for certain signs.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by wyigf]

[edit on 14-4-2008 by wyigf]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
i dont kno but theres something going on period

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

i.e., how he was able to tell the guards at the B.G. he was part of the "hillbillies" (or whatever the secret name was) to get in.

How does he know what names they use in order to infiltrate the place?
Thats more than just some knowledge you pick up on the street.

Yes, until you discover that Jones also ommitts a lot of information to the viewer. I would suggest watching Jon Ronson's documentary Secret Rulers of the World. He was on the other team that was with Jones right before he went in to the grove.

During the "planning stages", there was another man who "studied" the grove, and mentions that one can simply walk in through the main gate (although this is most likely changed by now). Ronson documents this, Jones does not. No, he chose the back way through the woods - to make the whole thing look bigger than it actually is. Anyone ever wondered why there were no fences?

This is unfortunate, because if Jones is ready to trick the viewer with video and audio, it isn't so hard to imagine what he can do with information from the internet (and news sources he claims are controlled by the NWO). Secret doesn't always mean all powerful. But for Jones, it does.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
To the person who said the Illuminati does not exist, either your research skills suck or you're a disinfo agent.

The fact that Adam Weishaupt founded the Illuminati is a matter of historical record, which can be found in reliable sources such as the Encyclopaedia Britannica.

Several defectors have also come out into the public in recent years, including Svali and Leo Zagami.

www.projectcamelot.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join