It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM so SORRY! :(

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
First of all, this is for my wife, for all the wrong I've done, in the past, present and even future. Paulene - I love you so much more than you could ever know!

This is also to all my friends, to the hurt I caused to past girlfriends, to the hurt I caused to families, to the hurt I caused to my own family, to the hurt of anyone I have ever met. You are all beautiful people!

Love and Peace to everyone.

I AM SO SORRY, YOU ARE ALL GREAT PEOPLE

:bnghd:

[edit on 11/4/2008 by Im a Marty]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It's so strange you should post a thread like that.

I myself have recently been pondering all the wrongs I may have done to others in the past, be it accidental or deliberate and for whatever reason.

I've got a plan up my sleeve that I'm working on and if it works, then I feel I can at least offer it as an apology. If it doesn't work, then it's back to the drawing board.

Sending some warmth and good tidings your way Marty...

PS... I forgive you.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Extralien]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

EA, that means so much to me, you have been a good friend recently, and I appreciate what you have done for myself, and everyone else with their avatar analysis! Hoping you can analyse my current one actually *grin*.

All you need is a sincere heart with what you are doing, the intention is the main focus, when that is set, the rest will flow like a crystal clear river.

EA, all the best for you, and may all your 'desires' (not wishes) but what YOU deserve come true.

I AM
U R
WE R

HUE MAN

love

Rodrigo

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Are you for real?

I mean really, how many people on BTS have you really hurt?

Are any of the other going to see this?

It's a little weak, coming on a forum and saying sorry to the world... IMO.

You are all beautiful people!

Hate to be honest, but there are some real fugly looking buggers out there and serial killers and so on and so forth...

MonKey

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey
Hate to be honest, but there are some real fugly looking buggers out there and serial killers and so on and so forth...

I have to agree with monkey.. didn't you see MR & MRS BTS???

You sounds a bit like me after a few shots of Jim Beam.
" I luvvshhhya all. Yer me bestest mates... hic"

NEVER get drunk and call an old girlfriend to apologise for something you did...
ESPECIALLY when she didn't even know you did it till you opened your big drunk gob.
DOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Never call your girlfriend by sitting on your phone while in a cab with 2 hookers. I know someone that did this!! Fa real - so damn funny!!

Always make sure your last number is the speaking clock!!

MonKey

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Never call your girlfriend by sitting on your phone while in a cab with 2 hookers. I know someone that did this!! Fa real - so damn funny!!

Always make sure your last number is the speaking clock!!

MonKey

AHHHH YESS.. The old Arse-callback..

Very sound advice

Also make sure you actually pressed the 'end call' button before proceeding to tell your mates how much better you like her sister..

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hey Chikey Monkey,

Yes I am for real, and you are RIGHT, its NOT for everyone! Its not for the world, but hey, why the hell not??

A lot of my friends now actually read my ATS posts, so appropriate? I believe so, to you, more than likely NOT!

Thanks for meaking it clearer guys

Rodrigo

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

I have to agree with monkey.. didn't you see MR & MRS BTS???

...and what is that supposed to mean Agent?
I'm going into hiding now!

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

I think that Agent was referring to Chikey's attempt at a double title...

I can't see any possible way anyone could refer to you as 'fugly'....:shk:

Edit to Add:

Marty, you Rock!!! You have to know that, and in my opinion, A great asset to this site....seriously...if I went on, there could be tears...

[edit on 11-4-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
reply to post by Givenmay

I think that Agent was referring to Chikey's attempt at a double title...

I can't see any possible way anyone could refer to you as 'fugly'....:shk:

Hehe... in a nutshell

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Marty, I hope you feel better, and sometimes it helps to just let it all be spoken out in the open.
Whatever is going on in your life, just know that you have friends here.
AccessDenied

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This reminded me of the Black-eyed peas song Where is the Love?

Im a Marty..... yes you are. You absolutely ARE a marty. I appreciate you on this forum, and in the chat. Fonzi says 'ehhhhhhh'

NEVER get drunk and call an old girlfriend to apologise for something you did...

AGENT, you are the king of drunken posts. I was checking out all of your threads and some are just out-of-this-world funny.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Access Denied!

Thank you for your support,

Yes things are out in the open now, what is interesting to see, is that a song matches the thought, to the show that wife is watching, to the knock on the door, whilst the cat bolts outside, as a truck goes by, and the birds sing away. Its an amazing experience!

I hear a hum at the shopping centre, with the beep beep going, the whole places just slows down in slow motion (star trek insurrection style), people are walking past each other and I see a pattern like no other.

Cars around are driving the same way, people giving way and the focus is on 20 - 30 cars infront of you rather than the usual 1 or 2.

This is why I had to say sorry. I was remembering people way back to primary school days and how much crap I put them through at times.

It was received in the same manner, and here is a song I think that is relavent to those who may have done wrong by me.....

Time to set things straight

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR
This reminded me of the Black-eyed peas song Where is the Love?

Im a Marty..... yes you are. You absolutely ARE a marty. I appreciate you on this forum, and in the chat. Fonzi says 'ehhhhhhh'

AGENT, you are the king of drunken posts. I was checking out all of your threads and some are just out-of-this-world funny.

Appreciate your comment there Dinstaar! I am seeing the reverse of what star is... dinstaar.. interesting

Lets B Sirius and FREE TIBET

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Marty, thumbs up, ,
I had a draft about a simular subject and I think I will go ahead with it. Perhaps this is "up in the air".
I congratulate you, to admit our short comings, air it all out, get a response, is good .
We aren't perfect, and all it takes is a tiny " I am sorry".

Thanks Marty
WIS

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hey WIS, I suppose all somebody needed was a little Will to get them going

Yeah I'm sorry was definately something I needed, and of course, followed by 'I forgive you' before anyone has to say it sorry to me. It has eased a lot of tension and life is moving along much smoother now.

Thanks again

Marty/Rod

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Hey Marty,

I've recently fallen into the same boat. After a ravishing relationship and some rather "strange" experiences relative to the general norm, I've found myself going to church and again and a doubtless believe in God. It seems tthat no matter hoiw hard you try to run, ignore, deny and dismiss it.. it always finds its way back into your life... for me the more I denied it the more I actually searched it out... and the more I searched it out the better of an understanding that I came away with. It only morphs and mutates ideas and forms, but love always at its core.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
Hey Chikey Monkey,

Yes I am for real, and you are RIGHT, its NOT for everyone! Its not for the world, but hey, why the hell not??

A lot of my friends now actually read my ATS posts, so appropriate? I believe so, to you, more than likely NOT!

Thanks for meaking it clearer guys

Rodrigo

That's fair enough, guess I'm more of a face to face kind of person.

MonKey

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR

Hehehe.. I aim to please.
I do some of my best work hammered.

I just have a primeval fear of waking up next to Chikey partially dressed in his support stockings and wishbone corsette now though.. So it keeps me away from the grog when I'm online these days.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join