It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if we got in a war with Russia, you ask?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
What if someone started a thread based on the most idiotic premise I ever heard of and got 2000 views and 100 replies to it?

What then?

Would someone like to reply to this post 100 times?

Anyway, since Putin just fired all of his cronies, who knows. He's obviously producing Star Wars defeating missile technology.

I think he's been breathing some Radon gas and is getting a little loopy.

DC

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
OK, so you all will reply to THAT stupid post, but you won't reply to MY stupid post.

What is this some kinda conspiracy?

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Putin fired the primeminister since he was considered to be too much involved with big corporations
and was a remain from the boris yeltsin era, and so wasnt 100% for putin.

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by TheSwordMaster]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Since you made that post, I went from 450 ATS points to 705.

I smell a cheat code.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Ok Delta,

I'll bite. This is a stupid post, but I'll respond because it's always fun chatting with you. Hope you enjoy all the points this very informative thread will bring you.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Just think of the points you'd have made if you had posted this topic using ALL CAPS!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre
you had posted this topic using ALL CAPS!!!

Don't do that. Thx.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Sheesh, some people will do ANYTHING for ATS points. Well, for your information I an NOT going to bite.

D'oh.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 05:52 AM
link   
This thread is still here? I'm surprised it hasn't been removed yet. I just thought I'd give you some more points. Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
uggghhh, if only i could rack up points this way, but still the other thread was not stupid, it brings up a very interesting point, the US an Russia have gotten in a "cold war" that almost turned VERY HOT.

But the idea with even more advanced technology being used in a war against two different superpowers, i think there is enough space for controversy.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Say, that worked out well.

Maybe I'll start a new thread about what I can't do with my new points.

DC

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Here's some more for you! I'll log in everyday for you until this stupid thread gets removed. Hell, I'll even rate it a 10. I just want to see how long it will take for an utterly pointless thread to be removed.

top topics

join