It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Prisons: New Evidence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Ft. Dix is largely a training facility, I should know I trained there in 90. I don't recall anything of the sort back then and i was all over that place. There is a MOUT training facility on the base and a mock airbase for ABGD. It may very well be a training facility for an internment camp. I am a little fuzzy on army patches but if memory serves the patch on the left of the sign is the cadre patch - correct me if I'm wrong. I have no idea what the other is.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
NEW JERSEY
Ft. Dix / McGuire AFB - Possible deportation point for detainees. Lots of pictures taken of detention compounds and posted on Internet, this camp is well-known. Facility is now complete and ready for occupancy.

according to this site.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by User92560437

No signage warning you are entering private land, no gate blocking access, no defeat of any barrier or locked gate or perimeter, no signage that you are on private land coupled with you being on a public road (as far as you're aware) and you should be safe.

Just bring a friend and tell others where you're going & when to expect to be back..But yea def. check records, some of these sites have been known to show the camps to be on public lands. You can then ask the county "what the?" "There's a prison camp on these so-called public lands?"

[edit on 9-4-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
By the way all. if you stumble on this thread please star a flag it. It is the least we can do for this guy having the courage to bring this to our attention.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Yeah, Dix is mainly training. I was thinking this facility could be training as well, but it's so secluded from everything else on the base, and access is so limited it just wouldn't make sense. And why would they build this for training? Why does gas road lead directly out to a public road with temporary road blocks? Why has gas road been graded so much?

Just really doesn't add up to me....

Not sure If I'm going back or not....

Heres a link to download a high quality version (sorry for the ads and nonsense): rapidshare.com...

Really, thank you for the support you guys! I've felt so strange after seeing this, I can't really explain it. You really are helping! Thank you! I'll try and compile more information, but for now I need sleep. Tomorrow I will make everything available for download and see what else I can find. Once again, thanks for your support!

[edit on 9-4-2008 by User92560437]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

\
Thanks for the upload. I wanted to do a writeup on this topic, so maybe you have spurred me on, gee thanks now I have to do work

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Having a sign out front that says, "Enemy Prisoner of War Camp" is kind of like having one that says, "Baby milk factory".

I bet it's just for training. Google earth the area around Fairchild AFB and you'll see a nice "POW" camp there. I even spent some time in it, too.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

so what would anybody do if these were new prison camps. the government explains it away as being for terriosts, the media runs with that and the congress believes it. none of them are brave enough to do any worthwhile investigation, or they think nothing could happen in this "land of the free" that would involve rounding up american citizens in large groups. make your own plans for you and your family, because nobody is listening or cares, that has the power to question or change things

[edit on 10-4-2008 by jimmyx]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Here are the three files:

Drive By:rapidshare.com...

Slide Show:rapidshare.com...

Satellite route:rapidshare.com...

Once again, I don't think this is a training facility. The only legit way in is through the federal penitentiary (labeled "Federal Penitentiary"). It is also on the complete wrong side of the base. Training is done in other areas.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
What is the name of the program you were using?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I used Pinnacle Studio 10.5

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
If you do a youtube search for "FEMA Prison Camp" you will find numerous videos about such camps.

The video below is the first such video I saw a couple of years ago.Concentration Camps being built for U.S citizens Personally, I thought the references to the furnaces were highly sensational (not to mention the TITLE) but, who knows....the rest of it definitely opened my eyes to at least the fact that there are obvious reasons to be concerned.

While I do find this somewhat alarming, at the same time, I would absolutely expect a government to have complexes like this available in the event of mass rioting. Hell, these days, even a major sporting event can spur riots.

I tend to believe that:

A. the gov is just planning ahead for unforseen mass rioting.
B. the gov is expecting forseen events to unfold which may result in mass rioting.
C. the gov is PLANNING events which will result in mass rioting.

Notice that all my scenarios involve mass rioting? Who knows what the future holds for us...given the current state of affairs, I can only imagine that such scenarios are more inevitable than they are avoidable.

So which is it? Only time will answer that I'm afraid. The best we can do is to plan ahead for the worst. Stockpile plenty of food, water and personal requirements to sustain for a long period of time. Best case is that you never need it. Worst case is that you do need it but didn't plan ahead...

The world seems to be in a slow motion implosion. It's unfolding before our eyes, yet we try to think positive and try to ignore what we feel and see around us.

In my opinion, times are about to become VERY interesting. Best to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

EDIT FOR CLARITY

[edit on 10-4-2008 by SystemiK]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Ft. Dix is an Army Training camp, so having a POW compound is actually normal since this is where the military police train handling prisoners. It's very small and only shows a few wooden shells which are covered with the green fabric when actually in use. I've been here many times but didn't see this facility, it looks the newer style with lighting for night operations. Call the Public Affairs Office and request a tour so go see for yourselves. Most training facilities are available for tours.

I've been to the POW camp at Ft. McCoy, Sparta/Onalaska, WI and the three "Iraqi villages" where capturing, crowd control, and detention is practiced. This was actually used as a detention camp for a few months in the 1960's for the Dominican Republic boat people. This would be a good movie location since it is very scenic surrounded by grasslands and a treeline, and uses the old style lower guard towers, no night lighting. Most training takes place summer and they look for locals to volunteer to dress up like Iraqis and resists the military for them to practice crowd control.

From the Onalaska Life Newspaper, WI: Although Fort McCoy has its own overall training service - a team to direct the training - the 1-409th Regiment 85 Division from Fort Knox, Ky., is doing the training at Fort McCoy, said Fournier. They brought along 26 sergeants and five officers to train more than 100 soldiers, most coming from La Crosse county and the surrounding area.

The training takes place on the FOB (forward operating bases), temporary training camps built away from the main base, but within view of Highway 21. Fournier said there was a rumor when these camps were first being built that they were prison camps when it was actually the immersion area.

The FOBs are part of the theater immersion training - putting the soldiers in the same situations that they might encounter in Iraq, Fournier said. The camp replicates the checkpoints, berms, and, of course, the tent villages that the soldier will be living in.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Bill Clinton has already admitted that the detention camps are part of NATO and United Nations. I wonder if they plan to use foreign troops if America goes into martial law. Foreign troops should have no problem violating our rights and wouldn't hesitate to kill. There can be no doubt that Bush would take it to a whole new level.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by nikolat23]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikolat23
I wonder if they plan to use foreign troops if America goes into martial law. Foreign troops should have no problem violating our rights and wouldn't hesitate to kill. There can be no doubt that Bush would take it to a whole new level.

They absolutely would use foreign troops in such a situation. This tactic has been used so many times through history. In fact, NATO is just one such example of a foreign source of troops which stands at ready for orders.

For a historical overview of how use of foreign troops have been used in the past during "faschist shifts" I would recommend this clip:
Naomi Wolf: The End of America

It's 47 minutes of your time but definitely some food for thought....

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This is text book WWII if I have ever seen it.

Enemy Prisoner of War=American Civilians.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
A little bit about me:

I live in Indianapolis. Beachgrove, where this FEMA camp is, is in Indianapolis. There are a few small cities within Indianapolis.
(Speedway, Lawrence, Beachgrove, etc)
I have been in the military for over 2 years with a background in aircraft maintenance.

I have been an amateur radio operator since 1992.

I worked at a jail for awhile in 200-2001.

I have a pilot license. I know aircraft VERY well.

I just drove over to the "FEMA" camp today. I went to the truck stop to get diesel for my old Mercedes. I even took my camera to get evidence for you guys....

NEWS FLASH! There is nothing there but an old Amtrak repair facility that is in a state of disrepair . It is obvious that there is still a VERY limited amount of locomotive car repair going on there. There was so little of interest that the only picture I took was of a locomotive passenger car that looked like it was in an accident.

There is NOTHING repeat NOTHING going on there that involves the military... There was not a single military structure, vehicle, piece of equipment or personnel on the property. The magic barb wired fence used to keep prisoners in was simple a perimeter fence that looks about 30 years old. 99% of it is rust color(rusted) with a few newer patches. And by newer I mean not rusted, so maybe 10 years old.

The "guard tower" mentioned in the video is a rusted out light tower that I would not be caught dead climbing. The antenna on top is a very old ground plane.. not even remotely used for major military communications. Guard towers are made so people with gear and weapons can stand guard in all types of weather day or night. That thing is a light tower. And a death trap.

Prisons have LOTS of fencing and RAZOR wire... this place has a single perimeter fence in very bad shape. There was "junk" laid out in one area that was truly a mess. Old train stuff like axles and crap... all of it rusted and laying around.

The only office to be seen was a check point for people to get in to the facility. The check point is labeled "Amtrak Police Office" ... so there is your smoking gun. Amtrak has a police check point to control access to a rather large area of junk.

A car did appear out of no where and followed me for about 1/2 a mile. I quickly turned in to a parking lot to lose the "fuzz". Turns out it was a middle aged women driving a mini van and eating french fries. She looked at me and I smiled.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
That "camp" on Fort Dix has been there for years...at least 10 years that I know of. And it was in bad shape even when I used to deer hunt right behind it. Unless they refurbished, it then its still falling apart. It is a training area plain and simple. Weak fence and rusty c-wire, too small an area to house people, and in no way a secure area.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
As already mentioned, lots of reserve units go to Dix to train up before deploying. And...that's all it is.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join