It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Prisons: New Evidence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I haven't spread this around yet. Just put it up for the first time today. I'd like to hear as many opinions as I can, so tell me what you think!

Also, I need help spreading this information. If someone can show me a good file sharing website, I will put the files up there.

-Thank you

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well first of all Bush has admitted to secret prisons for terrorist suspects, so we really don't need proof. I would imagine they are not located on the mainland, especially in or near DC. I think that is something else. Maybe someone that knows the area will know.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Enemy Prisoner of War Compound... What I find interesting is the growth of the facility from 04' to now

Another thing I found: www.bop.gov...

Makes mention of a "satellite camp".

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I do not believe there is anyway that is secret prison, sorry I just don't buy it. It just doesn't have many of the elements. It looks like a very low budget, low security place if it is even operational anymore.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
In your opinion, what is it then?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Wish I could give you an educated answer, but I am just guessing. I would say it is a minimum security facility, or it is not even in use. I can't tell really. Hopefully somebody that knows the area can jump in.

I can see why you may have thought that and who knows, I could surely be wrong.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'm just as confused as you are. I'm hoping it isn't since I live near. I just don't know... I've been there... I've seen it with my own eyes....I've felt sick ever since...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
To me it looks like it could be a small military base of some sorts. And agree with the fact that it looks like very minimul security. But you never know it might have some sort of secret underground prison.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by User92560437
I'm just as confused as you are. I'm hoping it isn't since I live near. I just don't know... I've been there... I've seen it with my own eyes....I've felt sick ever since...

User, anyway you could expand on what you said here a little? I understand if you don't feel combfortable.

When I was in the military, there were storage facilties that looked like this.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by User92560437

Not much of a prison complex imo.Looks more like a dog kennel.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Good point, could be something along those lines. It is not big enough to be a jail absolutely not a prison of any kind, unless it was a very minimum security work release type program housing a low number of people.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

What program are you using? Thats impressive. The fenced area with the towers certainly fits but the inside is a bit odd.

If you are interested to know the (Rex 84) Oakdale facility outside of Ft. Polk in Louisiana is about to go operational. they are currently hiring DHS detention officers for it.

I was alerted to this by a friend who subscribes to USA JOBS online.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I visited that facility 3 weeks ago. I'm the one who uploaded the 3 videos.
There is a sign at the main gate that reads "Enemy Prisoner of War Compound". The facility is surrounded by 9 guard towers and 18 light poles. There are now two complete rows of barracks-like buildings which are newly built. This IS a detainment camp of some sort. I've researched camps like this for a long time, but never had visited one. Now that I have, I'm not sure I should have...

I'm not sure if that makes sense or not.

Some other things when I was there; The main road of the camp (gas rd.) is blocked off from all marked roads on and off base. The only way I got in was on an obscure, unmarked dirt road off base (use by construction workers?).

There is only one actual gate to gas rd. Going past takes you through the Federal Penitentiary located on the base. We tried but our passes weren't high enough to get us through. The sign said something about DoD approval or something.

Can you conclude anything more?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Gas Rd. ? isn't that cute. Where exactly is this thing located. Its on a base you say? Are their rail tracks near by or perhaps an airfield?

any personnel in the area? Vehicles? etc.

Tell us in detail what you saw. Did you just happen upon this thing. New barracks you say. How new?

just spill it and lets see what we come up with.

I need a near address to this location.

City, State at least.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Sure can. If what you are saying is true, I would really not go back snooping around. I know you do not mean any harm, but they take this stuff seriously. Hope you feel better.

If they have a sign that says that about the camp, it may be there to see who looks!

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Comsence2075]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
it may have been one of many Japanese internment camps that got renovated for "historical purposes". Personally I don't buy that but if cornered thats what they will say.

I take it you are familiar with Beechgrove Indiana already.

At first glance it looks like it could be one of the holding facilities, but Beechgrove is a fullblown relocation facility.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Ok...lets see...I'll spill it all...I just have a feeling I'm being monitored ( call me paranoid, I don't care)

This Facility is on Fort Dix, New Jersey. Right Next to McGuire AFB. Coordinates to the camp location are: 39 59'03.52" N 74 35'58.72" W

I don't know of an actual address, but I can tell you Gas road intersects with 1)Pointville and 2) Juliustown rd. The road I got to the facility is on Trenton Rd., A little ways before the gate.

Fort Dix is VERY active. Tons of troops constantly going in and out. There are huge stockpiles of military vehicles visible when driving through. The facility had a couple of humvees in it when I was there, which is why I put the camera down.

Hopefully you can find it using maps.live.com. The imagery of it from "birds eye" is very clear. I believe the barracks are newly built because in the older 03'/04' pictures, there is nothing in the enclosed area. The 06' satellite imagery shows 6 metal skeletons. When I went there there were at least 10 completed buildings.

Um....any other information I can provide?

[edit on 9-4-2008 by User92560437]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45

Not much of a prison complex imo.Looks more like a dog kennel.

A dog kennel with guard towers spaced strategically along its' perimeter fence? I don't know what specifically it is, but can rule out it being a dog kennel.

Question:

○ Is the dirt road posted at all with any signage?

○ Have you checked public records property ownership of this parcel (since you are local)

○ Are you able to document changes occurring in the camp (by driving by once a week/month is thats safe, the camera is your friend)

Interesting find, nice post. Also here is another youtube link same site:

It certainly look like construction going on (see the mounds of dirt and gravel?), roadwork and other improvements to the land. More video would be nice of another drive-by..it's too bad a better quality video with more detail cannot be taken..?

[edit on 9-4-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Yeah I would stay away from it. So it had razor tape on the top of the fence? No barbed wire? Always look for inward facing barbed wire. It looks like you stumbled upon a holding pen my friend - well done - now stay the heck away from it. Thankyou for your diligence and courage in the matter.

did you happen to see any foreign writing on any signs in the area. Any unmarked hellicopters.

Did you see who built it or renovated it. Army corp? KBR? Civilians or military?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The main gate to it is blocked and you need some DoD certified permit or something (maybe you can fill me in on what that is). Whether this is being built by a private company or the army, I cannot say. There was a minivan and two humvees there when I went by, that was it. I didn't see any foreign language signs either.

To battlestar: The dirt road was unmarked except for a sign that said "rock quarry" and had an arrow pointing left (I followed the road strait). I have not checked public records yet. I'm staying real low for now, haha. I plan to soon.

I do not plan on heading back. I'm pretty sure it wasn't legal for me to be there, or take footage for that matter. I get the impression that if someone who cared noticed we were there, we'd be...well...f-ed.

About video quality. It's actually quite good, but youtube's compression is terrible. The video was taken by a decent camera and can be blown up fully on a screen without any blur. I need to find a public file sharing/hosting site.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join