It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Interesting New UFO Pic From Aeroplane IMO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
'I am a Flight Attendant for a private charter airline that flies DC9s for NCAA teams. On March 13th around 1:00 PM, I was traveling with my crew (empty flight) out of Northwest Arkansas Airport. We had departed during a storm with heavy clouds and wind. When we broke through the clouds, I was amazed with what I had seen above the storm.
We were at approximately 20,000 ft. when I started taking the pictures. I was sitting in the first row with no obstructions. In the photos you will see a large object that was not visible to my eyes. I was simply snapping away at the sun and beautiful cloud formations.

When I was looking at my pictures later in the day, I couldn't believe what I saw. I have looked at the pictures hundreds of times. I thought that it may had a been a reflection from the wing, but I was too far in front of it. If you notice the object is up and to the far left. I have searched for over a month to find anything that may resemble what was in my pictures. I truly believe that they closely match the NASA images'!

www.ufocasebook.com...

I find these very interesting. Any comments

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
where is the ufo? all i see in the sun and a reflection on the window, there is nothing else there ?

Wee Mad Mental

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Looks like a reflection to me, could be more though you never know....

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
hmmmm...the skept!c in me tends to lend towards reflections, but nice pics anyways...Thanks for sharing

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hmmm

All I could see were many scratches in the plastic window, the sun, a crack in the glass and a weird green dot down in the left part?

I don't see anything that looks remotely like a UFO, anyone else?

Is the green dot supposed to be the UFO? The narrative says upper left? The crack in the plastic?

Or that light reflection?

Cool 2nd picture of the clouds though.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by weemadmental

First glance looked like a craft of somekind- But maybe is a reflection as you said. I just wanted some quick feedback thanks.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I dont see anything other than a reflection

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
this has to be one of the lamer posts in a while... there is NO "UFO" in those pics.. I see a sun.. I see lens flare.... I see scratches on a dirty airplane window.
I would claim that the person was "HIGH" at time... and I would be right
for different reasons.

funny with all the good ufo stuff out there.. pics with nothing in them always seem to get attention.

new topics

top topics

join