It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

u already found ur soulmate?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I believe my boyfriend is my soulmate. Take from that what you will. I think that you can be deeply in love and have successful relationships with people who aren't your soulmate and I think that's perfectly okay. I think that you may be able to have more than one soulmate, but I'm not sure.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
They dont have to be perfect for you. You both have to feel an unexplainable emotion that is so intense its unlike anything else in the world. That feeling could be for just about anyone not limited to certain individuals.

I think that it all starts from sexual attraction, unless maybe you talk to them on the phone or something. then depending on how much you can stand the other person that sexual attraction grows into that feeling.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by caballero]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I dont believe there is only one other human being that is just 'meant' for another one person.
But i do believe, we meet people for a reason, and that people were pre-destined to be in our lives.
I feel ive met about 3 people in my 26 years that were absolutely destined to be a part of who i am....

<< 1  2   >>

join