It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crop Circle-Ship, Blueprints in the Crop Circles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The information that I am about to present to you might be a little different to some of you, than what you have heard before. This presentation of theories and experiments, allude to the possibilty that the crop circles just might be blueprints for spacecraft. It is not my intention to suggest that the crop circles are other worldly. But other-worldly, man-made or other-wise, we cannot deny their beauty and their mystery.

I've noted various threads on ATS about crop circles, and the speculations thereof as to their origins, purposes and perhaps messages. I sifted through and did not see this particular theory presented. So, if it has been, please forgive.

If you find this venue interesting, please enjoy the video that I have selected for you.
mindwarz.com...

[edit on 5-4-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
...i think the link is a dud, i keep getting the ol' error alert....

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

I am so sorry. Let me see if I can find a better one for you.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
...i think the link is a dud, i keep getting the ol' error alert....

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I wish I knew how to post videos. How unprofessional of me. But this one is from original page. Try this.
mindwarz.com...

I have corrected it in OP as well. Thanks for alerting me.

[edit on 5-4-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
video.google.com...

Fixed the link for ya

Very interesting video. I think I've heard something like this before. I wish it was closed captioned.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by itisibrian

Thank you so much.
Sorry it is not CC for you.
Where's Mikesingh? He'd know what to do! LOL!

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that... I've never seen nor even considered that possibility. Excluding the man made ones, I've also kind of thought they could be markers/ flags/symbols of the ET's world who visited. Quite interesting.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Great video and well researched case by the makers.

I just wish people wouldn't do hoax circles. If this was true then the hoax circles are really hurting a possible message. If it is all hoaxes then I imagine it's well done and very clever. This is I guess why you wouldn't call us very "enlightened".

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Unless that is what the governments are trying to do with the hoax circles.....throw you off the trail.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
Great video and well researched case by the makers.

I just wish people wouldn't do hoax circles. If this was true then the hoax circles are really hurting a possible message. If it is all hoaxes then I imagine it's well done and very clever. This is I guess why you wouldn't call us very "enlightened".

I agree. This is true with any roads less travelled, in the avenues of strange phenomena. We stand the chance of all incidences being declared as hoaxes.
Until I saw this particular video, I sat on the fence, unwilling to choose sides in the debate between hoax and non-hoax.
My theory is: They cannot be a hoax; because they do exist. Our question, of course is...who are their creators and what are their purpose? I am inclined to agree with the film to some extent, because some scientific experimentation has been done, that leans in favor of the crop circles being blueprints for some type of ship, designed for air-travel (or space travel).

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
To think that the visitors have been coming here to possibly share world saving free energy technologies and are being shot down by our hostile miltary for something they were willing to share with us anyway is also very sad.
The other scary thought is that they are giving us the information to build these long before some global catastrophy. I would sooner hope that we have been given a limited amount of time to make full use of these before they intervene entirely for the sake of the world and humanity.

I've also seen a David Wilcock video in which he also made some claim of some technology or DNA structure. I wasn't able to find it youtube or google though.

The video explaination was interesting, but way over my head.

Even so, many make claims the government knows all of these free energy systems and refuse to change due to the delicate BS economic system we are slaves to.

new topics

top topics

join