It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mobile phones cause brain tumours-confirmed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Its easy to understand.

Tumors, and cancer, are made of electromagnetic force. To kill it, you need to remove that electromagnetic force. Demagnetize.

Instead of thinking cancer is "damaged cells" try thinking of cancer as "impowered cells". Basicly they become "growths" because they are growing, and not dieing. When something grows that means there is electromagnetic force being ADDED to it. Cancer cells do not die off like normal cells, because they have longer lives, more power, more energy, more life.

Get it yet?

Hehe that is one of the most rediculous things I think I have ever heard! GO back to whatever website you read that off of and report it, then pick up a real medical book and read about cancerous tumors again, pya particular attention to how the body's defense mechanism comes into play when it is in contact with internal foreign/altered bodies (I.E. cancer cells) and how it encapsulates them> that would be a good place to start your search and then you will understand the begining of tumors and growths. Magnets.....HAHAHa

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
ALLis0NE is completely correct. In his little world, if everything is made of magnets, then all you need to do is demagnetise something to get rid of it. Remoing is tumor is getting rid of atoms (which are magnets) which demagnetises the body. Nuclear fission to him is Demagnetising, I guess we should rename the Nuclear bomb the Demagnetising bomb? ROFL. Great work (at splitting hairs) 11 11, I mean ALLis0NE.

sarcasm = off.

[edit on 5/4/2008 by C0bzz]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
You all may not like the terms I am using, like "magnets". But I assure you, that the cosmic force is attraction and repulsion. Nothing more, nothing less.

Only two forces. Light and Dark, Good and Evil, Negitive and Positive, Ying and Yang.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Stumpy1

I already know about tumors and growths. I know the real physical sub-atomic process of birth. I know how to make elements grow.

Do you know much about nanotechnology?? Let's just say i'm a little beyond nanotech.

news.softpedia.com...

"You can think of nanocrystals as building blocks like the toy Lego," says O'Brien, "in which a larger structure can be assembled by locking in the pieces according to their shape and the way they prefer to join to each other. Except all of this is on an incredibly small length scale -- billionths of a meter."

He calls them Legos, I call them magnets. Whatever.. don't let "names" and "terms" confuse you.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
You don't have to seperate the atomic structure of the cancer like nuclear fission. You only have to seperate at the molecular level, like electrolysis, and fire. That will kill cancer.

But there is a secret to it. It's all about the frequency, the reasonance.

Do you know what is exactly happening when you weld two metals together? "Welding"? Do you know on a sub-atomic scale?

en.wikipedia.org...

Think about it.

[edit on 5-4-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You don't have to seperate the atomic structure of the cancer like nuclear fission. You only have to seperate at the molecular level, like electrolysis, and fire. That will kill cancer.

But there is a secret to it. It's all about the frequency, the reasonance.

Do you know what is exactly happening when you weld two metals together? "Welding"? Do you know on a sub-atomic scale?

en.wikipedia.org...

Think about it.

ALLisONE, that's goofy. Cancer is uncontrolled growth of a cell which comes about by mutation in the cell's DNA. You're not working on a subatomic scale when working with cancer. You're dealing with mutated genes that regulate cell growth.

A lot of cancer cells are found to have chromosomes that have broken and rejoined incorrectly. Amplification and point mutations are also genetic changes that are can cause cancer. These mutations don't know how to fix themselves. It's not like adenine says, "Oh, I'm supposed to be two spots down from here." You can't just start blasting the cell with a special frequency or magnets and expect the DNA to magically repair itself.

Don't buy into the websites that say magnets or shocking the crap out of yourself or whatever is the cure all. The trash on the vast majority of those websites doesn't even make sense.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkali
Don't buy into the websites that say magnets or shocking the crap out of yourself or whatever is the cure all. The trash on the vast majority of those websites doesn't even make sense.

Yeah, they're usually created by people who don't quite understand what they're reading, (sort of like the idea that because a force attracts or repels, it must be magnetic
).

The same type of reasoning that these wacky websites use causes people to drink bleach because bleach kills HIV. Before people state things conclusively, and try to pass it off in a way that will drastically effect someone's life (or death) they need to be a bit more responsible with what they post.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Sorry, I didn't "just read this on a website". But if you do visit Egypt and see the pyramids, they left some neat messages. Maybe you should have a look. The Sun is more than just a light bulb you know. -sarcasm

Ok, if you want to stick to your current view of things. Lets do it.

Right now, to help kill cancer Dr.'s use radiation therapy.

en.wikipedia.org...

Radiation therapy (or radiotherapy) is the medical use of ionizing radiation as part of cancer treatment to control malignant cells.

Ionizing Radiation is???
en.wikipedia.org...

Ionizing radiation is highly-energetic particles or waves that can detach (ionize) at least one electron from an atom or molecule.

Examples of ionizing radiation are energetic beta particles, neutrons, and alpha particles. The ability of light waves (photons) to ionize an atom or molecule varies across the electromagnetic spectrum. X-rays and gamma rays will ionize almost any molecule or atom; far ultraviolet light will ionize many atoms and molecules; near ultraviolet and visible light are ionizing to very few molecules; microwaves and radio waves are non-ionizing radiation.

They are using Electromagnetic Radiation, a.k.a. LIGHT, to kill cancer.

They are using a stream of powerful electromagnetic force to over power weaker electromagnetic force (cancer).

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

ALLisONE, that's goofy. Cancer is uncontrolled growth of a cell which comes about by mutation in the cell's DNA. You're not working on a subatomic scale when working with cancer. You're dealing with mutated genes that regulate cell growth.

Do you understand what DNA is?? Magnets clicked together. No seriously.

UNCONTROLLED GROWTH?? Why is it growing? Are you feeding it?

Is cancer really a hidden secret to living longer? Exactly what part of the DNA changed/mutated to make it not die off?

From what I understand, cell's normally live and then die, its natural. But when cells "some how" get their DNA mutated, they live longer, and don't die off! They grow! The cells lived longer. That is cancer right?

Cancer is telling us something?

hint hint

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

The radiation therapy is not "healing" damaged cells. It is simply using the following facts:
cancer cells are among those that divide in highest rates,and hitting DNA in that stage of cells cycle can better "kill"/damage it. To this adds the fact that since cancer cell due to large amount of accumulated mutations has very poor/non-existing DNA-repairing mechanisms.
And radiation delivers this damage by whatever means it can, not only charged particles but also by created due to it free radicals (ions).
So by killing/pausing those cells in division state cancer can be slowed or even stopped. But healthy cells are also being damaged by this radiation , due to same facts, and some of them might become in decades prone to uncontrolled devision.
As for reason why cancer cells are "immortal" - it is because they are utterly "selfish" cells,without healthy cells around them they will not survive. To prevent existence of such cells body has control mechanism that basically force no-longer needed cell to commit suicide.
In cancer cells these signal pathways are damaged thus it exists,divides and uses much more then it needs, killing the healthy cells by "suffocating" them.
It is not immortality,it is malfunction.
Proper action of DNA is of course executed by also using electric charges, as everything in biological systems, but it is just one layer.
The fact that electricity, magnetism, light and whatever exist and are part of our universe's operation does not mean that by pushing certain theories about it (with little prove) in every issue will bring a solution.
And i still did not developed a firm opinion whether cellular phones are/aren't raising cancer chances by radiation, but stress that they cause can definitely cause health problems. Person can no longer "disconnect" from society.

edit - missed a word (radiation)

[edit on 5-4-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

If you are going to use the term magnet and mean something else by it why not just say what you really mean? I think it is because you have no clue as to what you are talking about. With magnets we have to think of polarity which can diametricaly oppose the conditions you are trying to say that magnets will cure. And I doubt you can even grasp nanotechnology seeing as how you think that magnets can cure cancer, seeing as how magnets do not create enough radiation to kill cancerous cells.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Do you understand what DNA is?? Magnets clicked together. No seriously.

UNCONTROLLED GROWTH?? Why is it growing? Are you feeding it?

Is cancer really a hidden secret to living longer? Exactly what part of the DNA changed/mutated to make it not die off?

Anyone who has taken a intro biology class understands what I'm talking about, but since you're being difficult, I'll explain it.

A cell has 4 phases, interphase, prophase, metaphase, anaphase, and telophase. Interphase is then broken down into 3 sub-phases, gap 1, synthesis, and gap 2. During synthesis, the cell grows and copies its genome. As it's copying, say there's a point mutation in a good gene that makes it faulty and will potentially produce too much of a growth-stimulating protein. The cell then goes through G2, then enters mitosis. The cell divides and produces a daughter cell with has the bad gene that produces too much growth protein. This new cell will go into uncontrolled multiplication, hence tumors, and every cell that originates from this cell will have the problem.

That's a very light answer. It's a lot more complicated.

And yes, you are feeding it. How do you think cells get nutrients? Also, they do die off, but cancer cells multiply faster than they die. It's exponential.

To your point about DNA, DNA is not just magnets "clicked" together. It is a specific sequence of guanine, adenine, cytosine, and thymine. You can't put adenine and and guanine together, same for cytosine and thymine. And the order they are in on the backbone is essential to forming the correct codons which result in the proper proteins being made. ATC isn't the same as GAT.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thought

You were the first to post the right answer. Good work!

Here is a link that backs me up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting discussion.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

To your point about DNA, DNA is not just magnets "clicked" together. It is a specific sequence of guanine, adenine, cytosine, and thymine.

Seriously, look at what you are saying.

I already know DNA is guanine, adenine, cytosine, and thymine. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THOSE THINGS ARE? For example:

GUANINE

"With the formula C5H5N5O, guanine is a derivative of purine, consisting of a fused pyrimidine-imidazole ring system with conjugated double bonds.

C5 H5 N5 O

That is, Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, and Oxygen. That is what "guanine" is. Do you know what Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, and Oxygen are???

They are electrons and protons and neutrons with ELECTRIC CHARGES that deal with ELECTROMAGNETIC INTERACTION. They are just technically magnets! Not refrigerator magnets, not permanent magnets, they are just magnetic in nature, attraction and repulsion.

You can't put adenine and and guanine together, same for cytosine and thymine.

Why can't you put them together huh? Is there a force controlling that? IS THAT FORCE REPULSION? Attraction and Repulsion.... magnets..

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buck Division
reply to post by thought

Interesting discussion.

Actually, thinking cell phones do not cause brain damage is a huge mistake.

First off, because of the pure fact that humans do not posses the correct tools necessary to monitor how cell phones effect DNA, there will never be PROOF. This is the legal loop hole, and the infinite loop of an argument that will always exist. Unless you use logic.

Cell phones use an incredible amount of transmission power in order to work. This transmission is in the form of radio waves, which is electromagnetic RADIATION.

Since humans were not born with this very high source of energy next to their ears, it is only a common belief of "evolution" that over time our DNA would start to adapt to it, or become effected by it in some way.

Just look at it like this, this is all the proof you need:

When going to get X-rays done at the doctors, they have special rooms designed with lead walls to protect the radiologist from being effect by the radiation, because it is a fact that radiation damages the body, and DNA.

Although X-rays posess sufficient energy to change or damage our cells and DNA. X-Ray scans of the body will not allow enough exposure for the X-rays to do enough damage.

There is no real difference between x-rays and the raido signals coming from your phones transmitter!

Look at the electromagnetic spectrum:
en.wikipedia.org...

The only difference between radio and x-ray is THE FREQUENCY! They are both RADIATION.

If x-ray is a high frequency, and raido is a lower frequency, would that mean that an extended period of radio is equal to x-ray?

[edit on 6-4-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

All-is-one, no it wouldn't. That would be like arguing that a million pokes from a finger would be equivalent to a whack from a sledgehammer.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by whitecastle]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitecastle

All-is-one, no it wouldn't. That would be like arguing that a million pokes from a finger would be equivalent to a whack from a sledgehammer.

No it wouldn't. This is where time comes into play.

1 million pokes of a finger would take a length of time.

1 whack from a sledgehammer will only take 1 moment in time.

If I could recieve ALL 1 MILLION pokes AT ONE TIME. I'm pretty sure it would be a pretty devistating impact.

Even then, YOU ARE STILL GETTING POKED!!

Poke/Sledgehammer in the end, we are talking EFFECT.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You don;t seem to understand cancer very well. There is nothing imortal about cancer cells, sure they reproduce faster than normal cells and they can exist in environments with lower levels of ph, glucose, oxygen, other nutrients etc, but even cancer cells have thresholds.

A cancer cell in an environment that is below it'sthresholds becomes quiescent, during which it is inactive, if it's environment raise above its tollerances again then it goes back to reproducing 'normally' and if not, it dies. Sure apoptosis (programmed cell death where by it destorys it's outer layer so that macrophages and the like can get rid of it leaving free space for newcells) doesn;t occur and it just sits there as necrotic (dead) tissue, which builds up, but theres nothing 'imortal' about it.

I do however agree that some of the mechanisms underlying the actins of cancer cells might have something to teach us about the biology of the past and the future. But cancer cells themselves are not imortal.

And radiation therapy works by killing the cells with radiation, they also kill surrounding health tissue that gets enough exposure...

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

You know what AllIsOne? I actually think you have a very interesting argument. It is really well reasoned, fact based. I'm not ready to agree with you just yet -- but I am paying attention.

You get a star and a flag from me

I'll keep watching....

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buck Division
reply to post by thought

Interesting discussion.

First off, because of the pure fact that humans do not posses the correct tools necessary to monitor how cell phones effect DNA, there will never be PROOF. This is the legal loop hole, and the infinite loop of an argument that will always exist. Unless you use logic.

Ok so you agree there will never be PROOF, that is nice. What was it you were trying to prove again?????? Oh wait you said there will never be proof. So what is this thread for ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join