It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Nessie could be real?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I just wanted to now what you think of the Lochness Monster or Nessie. Personally i doubt he/she/it is real but i used to belive in it. What's youre thoughts?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I've been to Loch Ness a few times and even picked up a strange reading from the scanner in the boat, but I haven't actually seen anything I couldn't explain.

That doesn't mean I don't believe that Nessie exists - I do - the amount of evidence and first-hand reports can only result in one conclusion. There is something unusual in the Loch.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
You should do a search as this subject comes up at least once every two weeks or so.

Nessie is real but what she is I am not sure of.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
O.K there may nave been many sightings but i reckon Nessie doesnt exist cos ppl have trie dto find Nessie but have all failed.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
There have been pictures espcially in a newspaper my friend gets from his grandpa's friend who works for the government. The picture was Nessie eating a boy!

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
There have been pictures espcially in a newspaper my friend gets from his grandpa's friend who works for the government. The picture was Nessie eating a boy!

It MUST be fake then.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Yes it probably is fake

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
just like the one from the National Enquirer I saw today:

POLICE SHOOTS SECOND SASQUATCH DEAD!!!
-MOTHER WAS SURRENDERING WITH BABY AS OFFICER FIRES AT THE CREATURE!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charlatan
just like the one from the National Enquirer I saw today:

POLICE SHOOTS SECOND SASQUATCH DEAD!!!
-MOTHER WAS SURRENDERING WITH BABY AS OFFICER FIRES AT THE CREATURE!!!

LOL

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
LOL
thats funny i like that.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Is Nessie (dinosaur theory) alive today? Highly unlikely as it seems that there is not an adequite food supply for something of that size in the lock among many other reasons.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Is Nessie (dinosaur theory) alive today? Highly unlikely as it seems that there is not an adequite food supply for something of that size in the lock among many other reasons.

Well thats true

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
As much as I would like to believe this one I must say.....no.

One is not a natural number there would either be a herd of them or none, if you know what I mean, and you could hide one but a herd?

I hope I am wrong but I doubt it.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The first sighting was in 565 AD. Theres been alot of sightings, so its really hard to say. Could all of those people be lying?? Possibly, but I think somethings going on in the loch, although it may not be a monster.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Possibly, but I think somethings going on in the loch, although it may not be a monster.

True something might be going on but its a large leap from something to a dinosaur

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Maybe there is something in the Loch but it couldn't be Nessie.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
of course there is something in the loch...i bet atlantis is in there....blah this is stupid

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
The first sighting was in 565 AD. Theres been alot of sightings, so its really hard to say. Could all of those people be lying?? Possibly, but I think somethings going on in the loch, although it may not be a monster.

I thought the first person to see anything was a man and woman driving a car around the early 1920's(?).They also said it was a monster walking away from the lake carrying an animal(deer?)under it's arm as far as i can remember.

I've often wondered if this was a totally seperate incident or connected to the nessie sightings.Although my personal feelings are that people mistake local wildlife in the loch.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
She cold certnaily exist but it seems unlikely. She would be at least a senoir citizen

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join