It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy Theories 'Ridiculous,' Al Qaeda Says

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
A member of Al Qaeda addressing some of the conspiracy theories surrounding September 11th. Quite an interesting look into their feelings about the event. I'd never spent much time looking at it from their angle.

9/11 Conspiracy Theories 'Ridiculous,' Al Qaeda Says

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Parabol]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The Onion News consists of parodies on Curent Events and News-related issues - it's a joke.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Just getting ready to post this puppy myself...

It's really eye opening and a must view for all members. It clears up a lot of questions for me.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This is a fake site.. what the hell..

Onion site is a fake news site that gives retarded news for retarded people. who actually believe it.

Then again just like MSM.. nm leave it.. there is no big difference.

link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

The Onion News consists of parodies on Curent Events and News-related issues - it's a joke.

Dude.. how can you say that? He has the receipts and everything..

link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

Before you jump to any conclusions, please see my post above - it's a joke.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Wow the truth in my post is astounding...

Interesting that.. and we wonder why the US is going to hell in a hand basket.................

Nothing more to add.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

Dude.. how can you say that? He has the receipts and everything..

Here's why:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Initially, ONN will offer two short video segments per week, a number that will grow, according to Sean Mills, president of Onion Inc. The videos, available at tv.theonion.com and as free podcasts on iTunes, will include fake breaking-news segments, fake investigative pieces, fake public service announcements and feeds from a C-SPAN parody called "O-SPAN."
* bold emphasis mine

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I would like to thank everyone for informing me the website I've posted is a satirical site.

Now I would like to inform those who have informed me that its....

APRIL FOOL's DAY... come on guys
And it's a pretty funny clip.

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Onion site is a fake news site that gives retarded news for retarded people. who actually believe it.

I'm not sure who you're hanging out with but I don't think people believe The Onion is real. I'd also appreciate it if the 'retarded' references were left out. A lot of people would probably say the same thing about you going to this site.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Parabol]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I don't know.. I didn't apparently get the joke. Not do I now..

This isn't the place for this.. Considering 9/11 is still important to some of us.. we would like to get to the bottom of things.. I still don't see the joke.

::EDIT::
oh and the clip bored me about 8 seconds in...

[edit on 4/1/2008 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Yeah theonion is a funny site, but nothing should be taken seriously from it, it's all fake news - just on the same page there's a headline that states 'Child Bankrupts Make-A-Wish Foundation With Wish For Unlimited Wishes'.

Funny, but not real

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Finding humor in a negative situation is often a way of easing pain. Laughing at something like this doesn't degrade what happened. I don't see it as making fun of truthers as much as it's a lighthearted look at the event from the 'al qaeda' perspective.

All I'm saying... it's april fools... thought the forum could use something a little less stressful for a bit

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Its cool you tried, and failed with me..

Others might see some humor in it.. But it evaded me.. Then again I am a hard case so.. its not your fault..

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

Ah yes, April Fool's day - another excuse for loudmouths to be loudmouths.

If you want to be less stressed, i suggest you try to hunt down the true inner cause of your stress instead of searching for short-term remedies in the form of practical jokes.

And trust me on this - it doesn't matter what the practical joke is; Someone, somewhere, has shed a tear because of this.

Perhaps it's because you're making light at something that has molded the early stages of the 21st century into a farce.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Dude, we deny ignorance here.

Haven't you read all the posts about this all over the net?

Do you live under a rock?

it IS real!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

I would do that but there is 1 important thing that leads me not to..

ONION NETWORK

If you don't know its a joke news site then you need to do some research.

I only stated that this isn't the place to add a funny thing about something a lot of people in this forum fight so hard to prove. Including me.

So I don't find humor in this and I don't think its funny as I have stated before.

Show me a news source that has this then we will talk denying ignorance.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

What, no humour whatsoever?

Gee... aren't you a dry one...

You don't realise that just because something is funny doesn't mean that it's a good thing?

example; say i was to torture President Bush with a taser and a bowl of pretzels, would that be funny?

Don't forget i would be doing serious psychological damage to the man.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Throbber]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I have humor just not on this. sorry i was lost on it.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Example: say i was to torture President Bush with a taser and a bowl of pretzels, would that be funny?

Don't forget i would be doing serious psychological damage to the man.

Again - just because something is funny does not make it something that is right.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Would there be cheeze in these said pretzels cause if not.. then that isn't torture.

And I did state that some others might find it funny I just don't see it thats all..

And yes I know cheese is spelled wrong.. intentionally i did that.. looks a whole lot cooler with a Z instead of an S.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join