It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog thrown off of a Overpass

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Dog thrown off of a Overpass

www.cnn.com

A dog was thrown off a overpass. Its a video from CNN.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I hope the people that threw the dog over are found and arrested. Do any of you think its weird that nobody is talking about that solider who threw that puppy over the cliff??? I wonder what's going on with that.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
These people need to be shot.

Something very similar happened last week in Irving, TX.

Irving Animal Services is seeking the identity of a woman who threw a young miniature pinscher dog from her car window while driving eastbound on Rock Island Road around 8 a.m. March 20.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
These people make me sick. if someone was to kill an animal then they should shoot it so its quick and painless. They shouldnt be throwing them out of the car, cliffs, overpasses. Like what the F*CK is wrong with these people? I guess they don't have morals

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
There are truly some sick, twisted individuals out there. People like that should have never been born. What is even going on in the mind of such a filth-bag who partakes in such an act is beyond my comprehension.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I hope Karma comes and gets her good. It's be ironic if she were to have a fatal crash at the same spot. Quite comforting also. I hate animal cruelty.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
What is wrong with some people?

I gotta admit though, it reminded me of the bit in Anchorman where Buster gets drop kicked off the bridge. Funny in a movie... not so funny in real life

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Whats the conspiracy of this...its sick...but yeah...don't think there is much discussion here, no ones gunna be like "go dog thrower"

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Thats the reason why it's posted under the Breaking Alternative News. It did happen and wasn't covered up so it doesn't make it a conspiracy. But it is news and you can post things that aren't conspiracies.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pro420

Or if someone doesn't want a dog, they can adopt it out to someone who wants it, or give it up to a no-kill shelter.

I would enjoy a few minutes alone with one of these sick freaks. I [I]hate my species.

top topics

join