It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were to create a clone army, what person would you choose? and why?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Or perhaps I could make a army of AGENT_T's...

That surely would be a force to be reckoned with!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
People totally misunderstand the concept of a clone.... a clone is a genetic copy but that does not mean that the copy will grow up to be the person they were copied from, either mentally of physically.

You don't know that. I'm not talking about clones cells that are inserted into a woman to give birth. I'm talking about a process that we haven't gotten too. As seen in attack of the clones. Tube babies. they are similar in everyway. Also they will grow up to be the same person because they all live in the same training space. they all eat the same, have the same clothing, they are given the same education. etc.

So they may not be 100% the same, but i'd say about 80%.

I would not clone Chuck Norris because he's too short.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
In George Lucas's Attack of the Clones we get a Mexican clone army. The template gene for the clone army comes from one called Jango fett. He's a bounty hunter who has an armored suit with almost everything on it. Lasers, Guns, Wires, Harpoons. etc.

discuss.

Indeed Jango came from that wonderful state of Mexico called New Zealand .

Jedi you and geography just don't get along!

MonKey

[edit on 1/4/08 by ChiKeyMonKey]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey

Well, that's where the actor is from. But I've met him in person. trust me in the movies he's supposed to be mexican.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Well, that's where the actor is from. But I've met him in person. trust me in the movies he's supposed to be mexican.

Edit mine.

Incorrect. Of all people, I would have expected you to know this one. According to the source, starwars.com, Jango Fett is from Concord Dawn, not Mexico.

TheBorg

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Incorrect. Of all people, I would have expected you to know this one. According to the source, starwars.com, Jango Fett is from Concord Dawn, not Mexico.

TheBorg

Well, thats in the databank, but it shouldn't be a surprise to you when Lucas uses all these alien races and people and they actually represent something in real life. it's all in the accent.
here's a list.

jar jar-jamaican
watoo-italian
obiwan kenobi-jesus
jabba the hutt-iraqi
jango fett-mexican
trade federation-asian people.
tusken raiders-arabs

and so on..

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey

I figured that's what you would've been getting at, but any opportunity to rattle some chains!

MonKey

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Stephen Hawking

Anyone can be trained to be "Army Strong". People with the brilliance of Stephen Hawking come along once in a lifetime, if ever. Sure, millions of wheelchair-bound guys talking like a Speak & Spell might sound ineffective as an army... right up to the point they collectively work together to design technology so advanced it gives even your basest soldier a godlike advantage over the enemy's toughest elite.

And in peace time, the Hawking Army could be put to work designing cool new spaceships, time travel, and holodecks.

Plus, he's got this awesome exoskeleton

[edit on 4/22/2008 by thelibra]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I would clone Zeb Carroll - dont ask just nod. hes the Chuck Norris of my group of friends.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Well this is no fun cause I would clone myself. 2 million wukkys runnin around the country would be 1 halarious and 2 terrifying. I would laugh my ass off at the idea of a whatukno in every town across the world. (can you just imagine the halarity that would insue?)

But to follow the young padiwans rules I would have to choose...

Lewis Black!

Yes millions upon millions of Lewis Black's running around causing havoc.

Its a close second to cloning myself and I think it would be fun.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

Eh, Chuck Norris, I guess he's taken...
There is no hope for my army anymore, however...
no, maybe the great commander g dubya, no, no, no, erm hmm... Jackie Chan, hmm... I don't know, this is a tough question...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyorai
Eh, Chuck Norris, I guess he's taken...

You couldn't clone Chuck Norris, because there's not a needle on Earth strong enough to pierce his skin. That and he'd roundhouse kick anyone who tried.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I would clone a Delta Force Soldier. They are now known as other things. But they are a unit that does the dirtiest of all missions/operations.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

In George Lucas's Attack of the Clones we get a Mexican clone army. The template gene for the clone army comes from one called Jango fett. He's a bounty hunter who has an armored suit with almost everything on it. Lasers, Guns, Wires, Harpoons. etc.

here's some images.

www.starwarsdotcom.com...

So, if you had the capability, the funds and the government permissions to make a clone army who would you choose? and why?

discuss.

id choose that child weightlifter. why? because all those roids must make him crazy as hell, plus hes small so hes a smaller target and hes friggin huge so he could outmuscle alot of guys twice his age/height rofl

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
ok iam new to this site,first of all genetic clone are way off from a look a like of the original host. Genetic is their traits and imune system, with that you could clone arnald swartenager,and he can look like a skinny kid.but you see he would have very close to the same imune system and other traits such as vision 20/20 or so. i would clone a person with high athletic ability and high imune and circultory system, with out any bad heratitoy systems, and a low intellegence for the brainwashing, i dont want them with free will,also they won't be dum because i'll train them for any military situation,there low intelligence can only process so much.if i had to clone a famous person i would clone micheal johnson one of the fastes men in the world and really healthy.
:bnghd:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Easy. Tony Jaa, the real life Neo. This guy is unbelievable. Watch Ong Bak or The Warrior King to see what I mean.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I'm clonin audie Murphy i dont care if hes already dead thats who im clonin

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
David Hasselhoff....

Think about it...the enemy would be too busy laughing to really put up much of a fight...especially blaring the Knight Rider theme as their battle music.....

Seriously though...Ving Rhames...
Facing an army of that guy...you'd crap yourself before getting off a shot...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
Dolph Lundgren, aka Drago from Rocky IV

my reasons, well, here's some trivia about him off of IMDB

Was team leader for the United States modern pentathlon team at the 1996 summer olympics.

Holds a master's degree in chemical engineering. Was offered a Fulbright scholarship to study at MIT.

He was European Heavyweight Karate Champion in 1980-81.

Australian Heavyweight Karate Champion in 1982.

He obtained his third degree black belt (third Dan) in Kyokushinkai Karate in July 1998 in Stockholm, Sweden, after a four to five months training with his former teacher Brian Fitkin.

Plays the drums.

Speaks three languages: Swedish, English and some German. Said to speak Japanese as well, but actually knows only a few phrases. Also speaks some Spanish as he lives in Spain.

Said to have an I.Q. of 160, but according to himself this is untrue.

Maintains his own personal website for his fans.

Served in the Swedish Marine Corps.

www.imdb.com...

yep, he's pretty much a natural supersoldier. big and intelligent.

That's actually who I was thinking of cloning. Let's have our armies battle each other!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join