It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting South India Ufo video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Not, sure if the above has been posted before, but any thoughts on what this could be? It looks to be lights of some sort, but they are behaving in odd ways and appearing/dissapearing in unusual ways. Looks to be authentic.

here is the Link to the original poster with story and area
uk.youtube.com...

the following from the person

This video was taken sometime in May, 2007 on my friend's phone and I got a hold of it now. This is an unmistakable UFO sighting, although most people around didn't believe it. This was taken in Annaikatti close to Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, South India. You can see the "lights in the sky" split and rejoin and even one apparently making a landing. You can also see the traffic passing by and hear my friends' comments. This video was taken by Sanjana Soman on her Sony Erricson phone.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by talisman]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Wow, awesome footage!

Never seen it before. The voices seem totally excited, like you would expect, the cars zooming by blocking the view, everything about it feels "real" to me. I can't wait for the ATS "pros" to see this and give their opinions, if it hasn't been debated here before!

Starred and flagged, thanks for posting it!

[edit on 31-3-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Agreec!
I have not seen this either. Nice find. Flagged!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
www.youtube.com...

Not, sure if the above has been posted before, but any thoughts on what this could be?

Yes, it has been posted before.

My thought of what this is, is that it's a video that's been posted a bunch of times.

Please use the search tool if you don't know if something has been posted before. I can help you a lot. If you are looking for information, you probably will lose out because somepeople that may have had knowledge on a subject may not participate in a thread that they have participated in or may have even started.

This forum is so completely out of hand. I thought we had moderators here. This forum is getting sometimes like 3 or 4 threads started on the same subject in the same day or maybe two.

Isn't ATS's slogan "Deny Ignorance"? Isn't it complete ignorant to keep letting people post multiple threads on the same subject?

Wouldn't it be less ignorant if the moderators moderated the content posted in the forums and worry a little less about subtracting points from a one line post.

A one line post depending on the context of the content can be more benifical to ATS versus multiple posts taking room or pushing an important thread to a second page.

I think if someone starts a similar thread that is already on page 1...They should be warned. Second offense...the ban hammer comes down.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
awesome stuff good post which year was this filmed

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents

www.youtube.com...

Not, sure if the above has been posted before, but any thoughts on what this could be?

Yes, it has been posted before.

My thought of what this is, is that it's a video that's been posted a bunch of times.

Please use the search tool if you don't know if something has been posted before. I can help you a lot. If you are looking for information, you probably will lose out because somepeople that may have had knowledge on a subject may not participate in a thread that they have participated in or may have even started.

This forum is so completely out of hand. I thought we had moderators here. This forum is getting sometimes like 3 or 4 threads started on the same subject in the same day or maybe two.

Isn't ATS's slogan "Deny Ignorance"? Isn't it complete ignorant to keep letting people post multiple threads on the same subject?

Wouldn't it be less ignorant if the moderators moderated the content posted in the forums and worry a little less about subtracting points from a one line post.

A one line post depending on the context of the content can be more benifical to ATS versus multiple posts taking room or pushing an important thread to a second page.

I think if someone starts a similar thread that is already on page 1...They should be warned. Second offense...the ban hammer comes down.

weh weh

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
"India "and "UFO" should have brought up the other India UFO vid thread. I am beginning to hat ufo videos
. So many of them could be faked just by using the reflections on a pane glass window. If you really wanted to do it I bet you could duplicate that in a day at most.

Then again maybe it is real like the Moldova UFO.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

i searched but didn't see it there. maybe it didn't have "INDIA" in its title?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac1000

Your thread got shut down for that reason.

Here's one you can go to. Gee, that was a tuff search. I took me less than one minute. I typed India ufo and bam! It was one the 3rd page.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Isn't this something the moderators of this forum should moderate?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

reply to post by gmac1000

Your thread got shut down for that reason.

Here's one you can go to. Gee, that was a tuff search. I took me less than one minute. I typed India ufo and bam! It was one the 3rd page.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Isn't this something the moderators of this forum should moderate?

Way to go columbo...Mods do their job by directing forms to the appropriate place...Unfortunately they cannot do the same for users...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

the problem is that by page 2 I get results from 2005 so my thinking would be from most recent backward, I didn't continue searching after but it seems it jumps back to 2007 on the 3rd page. So I could have searched all the threads(there is over 10 pages) or make an estimation since the video was originally from 2007.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmac1000

Way to go columbo...Mods do their job by directing forms to the appropriate place...Unfortunately they cannot do the same for users...

Directing forms or forums.

And yes, they do that for users as well. that's why threads are being locked for users and then directed to another existing thread.

Anyway, you seem angry and this is off topic.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

the problem is that by page 2 I get results from 2005 so my thinking would be from most recent backward, I didn't continue searching after but it seems it jumps back to 2007 on the 3rd page. So I could have searched all the threads(there is over 10 pages) or make an estimation since the video was originally from 2007.

It may take a while, but once you do find what you are looking for, you will get more information.

Contribute to one you find and it will be pushed to the top. Then maybe you will get additional information from someone who just became a member. Combine both old knowledge and new knowledge and take what you need from it. It will help everyone else along the way.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I do believe is kind of worring the fact that apparently most of the users who open a thread do not worry to search for a similar one, and this is becoming more common every day. Maybe the "search" field should get a little more attention on the page, perhaps moving the field to the center or making it a little bigger or something. I can tell you that I couldn't find it the first time I needed to search for something (yes, I know it's right there but it took me a couple of seconds to find it, seconds which apparently many users are not caring to invest).

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Radiobuzz

Good idea! Maybe there is a way that when you start a new thread it automatically filters through the search feature and asks a question like..."is this what you are looking for?" If you don't see anything familiar, then it will let you post your "new" topic.

This is all getting completely off topic, but yet it's important.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Yeah, now that you've mentioned it I saw some forums which look for similar topic's titles when you are writing your own. But I've just realised that besides that, this lovely forum has also tags funcionality. So on top of the "similar thread's name" option it *could* also check for keywords while the user is typing the body of the message and suggest similar threads. I think it's a good idea.

And yes, I agree this is way off-topic and I hope the mods won't get mad, but it's really something worth mentioning.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmac1000

Directing forms or forums.

And yes, they do that for users as well. that's why threads are being locked for users and then directed to another existing thread.

Anyway, you seem angry and this is off topic.

Such a fine line between Anger and Frustration.....And i guess meaningless statements to OP's who realy think they are the first to discover that vid and want to show everyone....you basicallly said that they are behind the class just let them post reposts and leave first timers alone....

Thats all i'm sayin....Now don't we all feel better now??
And its a great videoand i am glad that it was a repost cause i would never think to look for it over all the othr great topics..

new topics

top topics

join