It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help understanding possible UFo picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and would like some help figuring out this strange orb we caught on camera. We were on our way to the Mitla ruins in Mexico as part of a guided tour and it was about 1 pm or so.
Very sunny and hot day. It was 8 people in the van, mostly locals 2 australian girls and myself (dominican guy, 30 years old) and we were just taking pictures of the desert and the highway from inside the vehicle. I was sitting in the back with the girls and felt like I ¨had¨ to look behind me, and take a picture. I don´t know why I did this because there was nothing interesting there to see but it was just automatic. Later, we got to the ruins and took photos of them. But when i come back to the hotel and upload the photos for my family to see, I notice this strange circle in the picture I took of the highway. I showed my group and one man said it was an ufo and the hotel clerk saw it and sait that too. He also said it was very common in Mexico, around the ruins especially and that it´s good luck according to the local people. I thought it was very strange, maybe you can help me understand this. Oh and sorry for the long post, I´m just excited and a bit puzzled.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It looks like a lens flare or a reflection to me. That is my opinion.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Thank you, maybe it was that.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
It is some type of circular object next to the yellow pper that has the number 1000 next to it behind the seats in back of the car. It's very easy to get confused with something like that. It has happened to me as well. So don't feel bad.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
haha too late, I feel stupid now. But thank you, I am satisfied with the observations.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Looks like a dust particle on the lens

But that is my opinion

top topics

join