It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from a masonic bible! Nearly 100 years old!*pics*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Wow, looks interesting. Cant wait for you to post the pdf/links etc ......

please please please hurry up and do this.......... (finally something decent on its way :roll

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I've Decided to keep it. Its more valuable to me than the amount of money It's worth. Im looking to start a collection of old books like this. If anyone has an old Knights templar or any other secret society bible/book. I'd be interested in buying.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SageOfWisdom
I plan to have all 70 pages of the mason related stuff in a zip file with a week. Wheres the best place to host it? Rapidshare? if anyone has webspace id love to send the files to be hosted.

If it is alright with you I could host it on Megaupload (also, you should put it on Scribd (like the others said))

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SageOfWisdom

I may be able to help on that. I dont know details about it because i never asked but i do know my family is linked to the Templars. Thats the extent of my knowledge but i can try and ask to see if there are any resources to give you.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

If anyone has an old Knights templar or any other secret society bible/book. I'd be interested in buying.

I recommend you check Ebay. They have a *lot* of antique Masonic books and items. About a quarter of my current Masonic library came from there.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Masonic Light]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You can also look on Amazon.com, I bought a rare copy of "Morals and Dogma" from there. Not a bad price either. It was kind of a "third party" kind of deal where I purchased it through them but it ws from an antique dealer.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Notice the sexual nature in the symbolism of the design of King Solomons Temple. At the root of most ancient religion is sexual symbolism. From Obelisks, to pointed doorways to the ancient Hebrew translation of Jaweh to mean "explosive force" (as in ejaculation), sex was one of the originally focuses of worship by the ancients. Check out Jordan Maxwell for more insight into ancient symbolism.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dforty3

Again with the obelisks. This place seems to be obelisk obsessed. Is there ANY historical proof that there were ANY obelisks in the original King Solomon's Temple?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SageOfWisdom

Best place to store those files? www.(nolink), completely free, unlimited storage, unlimited up/down etc, it's what I use.

Thanks for uploaded these images. I assume that if you scan it correctly (unless you are taking a picture of the pages...) we can take those scans and run it thru OCR programs (optical character recognition)... anyone?

BTW scribd is great, but it is only for text recognized documents, in other words, documents already converted to text, pdf, .txt, .doc etc...

[edit on 5-4-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
can someone chuck up a link when it's upped??? cheers

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Straighten Arrow

lol its so funny how those who are not masons seem know so much about it.
The masons are directing christians away from religion lol
How would you know that exactly if you were not one of them?
Rest assured that what you read on the net about masons is mostly 99.9% hype and speculation.

I can tell you this, at our lodge we lead no one away from christianity. There is nothing interjected in the bibles that denounces religion or in any way attempts to lead any one off the path as you speak.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
To the OP good choice on keeping the Bible. I am sure it was something your grandfather was very proud of and I am sure that deciding to keep it will make him smile. My grandfather asked only to be buried with his ring and my grubby ol cousins snuck in after the funeral and had the guys in the parlor to remove it. If I had know that I would have set him straight. I dont talk to the man even to this day for that. Keep that Bible and cherish it !

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

If anyone has an old Knights templar or any other secret society bible/book. I'd be interested in buying.

I recommend you check Ebay. They have a *lot* of antique Masonic books and items. About a quarter of my current Masonic library came from there.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Masonic Light]

Same here though it can get expensive.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Be careful buying off Ebay though. I've seen a number of "Masonic" books that were nothing more but juiced up fakes created to sell to gullible antimasons. One of the popular ones is the "expose" of the 4th to 33d degree rituals of the "Scotch Rite". There has never been a "Scotch Rite" in Masonry, but there is a "Scottish Rite"....

Ok, if you have some good single malt to bring by, I'll be happy to invent some kind of "Scotch Rite" we can kill the bottle with.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join