It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race To Develop Harry's Invisibility Cloak

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I have some research into this area in the following thread:

On the horizon: cloaking from the field of nanotech

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by funky monk

Its a hoax. The japanese video is not cloaking.

Have you guys studied anything about photonics? If not, you should get acquainted with the science of nanotechnology a little.

There is a wonderful feature of photons: they are electromagnetic in nature. This means that, at some level, they can be interchanged with things like electricity. This is because a photon is nothing more than a vibration, a wave feature. The electron is also a wave feature, and its "frequency" is similar to that of a photon.

Using a "metamaterial", you can take advantage of materials that have been arranged at an atomic level, and there are MANY new properties that can be had.

For example, gold and silver have this capability to create a very thin electric field above their surface. Remember: photons are elecrtomagnetic in nature. If you can create a surface area with certain characteristics, you can "funnel" light across this EM field that is just over the surface of the gold, and use it to effect a cloak of invisibility.

Read the information in the link i provided above. Cloaking isn't just possible, it is being done.

And this is not the only technology. I am not at liberty to share any more, but i can tell you that a source of Zorgon's has provided him information verifying that "The predator (as in the movie) is alive at well at los alamos".

Have you ever considered that Star Wars technology (as in Ronald Reagan, not Luke Skywalker) was fully developed and deployed, covered by stealth technology? Think about it for a minute.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Leviatano

yeh tru well scientests most are allright and these guys that do it its the goverment projects that put money towards domination and # against the world its freaky

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by funky monk

Its real thay do work its just freaky how it works lol.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
How about the screen is a lens formed in the air using a portable HAARP device? I think that was one of the patents to make a lens. We already know we have teeny-tiny cameras so with a decade or two advance on current technology one can see how this might be taking place already.

One option is all or some of the UFOs are not of exterestrial nature and perhaps not of physical nature either.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Give it 5 more years and we will have eye lenses that are cameras and ex ray vision i rekon thay made it ages away but will never rls it because it will destroy us we take advantage of technology as humans its not good but its fun

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
How about the screen is a lens formed in the air using a portable HAARP device? I think that was one of the patents to make a lens. We already know we have teeny-tiny cameras so with a decade or two advance on current technology one can see how this might be taking place already.

One option is all or some of the UFOs are not of exterestrial nature and perhaps not of physical nature either.

Ever heard of Mike Muuss? He is dead now, but he created "Ping", the little utility that is on just about every computer in the world.

He did more than just that. He also revolutionized 3d graphic design with "Paint the Night", a formerly top secret military experiment in holographic theater creation.

When you consider that the capability since his death in 98 has increased exponentially, however, you can see that he was working on some of th emost groundbreaking systems in the world.

You don't even need HAARP (you will need to use some of Tom Bearden's info to make that option work). Current nanotechnology can be sprayed directly into the cloud layer by planes to prepare the "theater". These nano's provide the self assembly and the proper surface tension for the screen.

The technology actually goes further than that...but i will leave you with that for the time being.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Ive said it in one thread an i'll say it again about this cloak...

Hexagon shaped cells that are 95% monitor screen an 5% cam in the middle, these cells make the cloak, they project what is behind you on your front vice versa on back, right side shows left same for left,

wahlaa your invisible. I win. wheres mah cookie....

screw the cams on the ground set up, these are built in ready to use .... we have these cams everywhere ...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
That is not invisibility. YOu can still see the difference in light from the monitor screen.

use could use nested electrochemicals, but that would be crazy now wouldn't it?

I still think the metamaterials that are already tested and in use are the way to go. They truly remove the light emitted by the locality. Real invisibility.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
it'll be as invisible as the predator was, an he was pretty effective lol...

Honestly, its a cheaper an easier route to take, on a low budget.

think of the other uses, walking billboards, custom clothing that changes apon mood or programed change list, camouflage to the max... move the same tech over toa wal, an you have a full body video communication system of course wired to a pc,

or u can use a hot glue gun an glue leafs an twigs to yer body, if in a urban setting glue chunks of concrete to you an some coke cans an bottle caps mixed with cig butts,

just carry a bag of trash with you to match your current suroundins. yeh. ..

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
ROFL. ..

I was thinking "Prince Harry" and Afghanistan, not Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!

Prince Harry needs an invisibility cloak~!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If the cloak works by bending light around the object then wouldn't anything inside the cloak be in utter darkness and unable to see anything?

They couldn't even be told where to go by an external source because the external source wouldn't be able to tell where the invisible person was

Suppose it would still work with vehicles that have navigation systems..but only if it is only visible light it bends and not the rest of the electromagnetic spectrum otherwise radar etc also wouldn't work.

Sonar would though as that uses sound, not light.

Seeing as SONAR is only really used in a military sense for detecting submarines, which can;t really be seen anyway, it would make it a bit pointless...

It would be great for hiding stationary objects though, or even entire buildings.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by owzitgarn]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I dont know about an invisible cloak, but scientists at Duke University have come up with a way to "cloak" objects

Take a look...

Youtube

edit - the scientists are totally reptilians by the way

[edit on 30-3-2008 by TheOmen]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Trance Optic

The thing is thay arent really invisible cloaks just projecter on cloaks so not really intreasting thats a waist lol waist of time and money i wanna see a real one

top topics

<< 1   >>

join