It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My technology in making Free Energy Devices. Free for all, read here :D

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

The Final Theory: Re-Thinking our Scientific Legacy

The technology is based on the above book, that the concept of gravity is based on the theory of "Expansions". (Expansions spirituality wise is www.expansions.com)

How this could be described, is the same as the centrifugal force felt when in a powerful car, such as a v12, where the power of all combined makes the energy required for smooth momentum.

Similar to a rocket and an astronaught stuck to their seats, and more specically, a 'lift', where when the lift goes upwards, you feel extra 'weight' on your feat, although when you look around, nothing has changed.

How this works on a planetary/galactic/universal level, is that ALL mass expands. Objects do not 'fall' towards the earth, both 'grow' to connect at the centre of combined 'mass' (2D co-ordinates). So you have 'earth' and then the moon, and the centre of gravity for the obects, is the distance between the far end of the moon, and far end of earth. The centre point is what is inbetween.

So now lets pretend that the moon is not orbiting, but instead its being attracted to earth directly to 'centre' between far end of moon and far end of earth. As BOTH objects expand in mass, the illusion is the appearance of the moon falling towards earth - its in relation to you, as you are on earth. If you are on the moon, you 'perceive' the earth is falling on the moon.

So the Expansion theory is simply both objects that have mass expand to meet at the constant 'centre point' of far side of moon to far side of earth'.

The constant 'new' centre point of gravity explains acceleration from 0 to current gravity velocity, to then becoming a fixed constant.

Can anyone see this? So in essence, there is no big crunch, that will never happen with this theory, the universe is at a constant state of 'expansion' except that on a quantum level, the electron/neutrons/protrons and other particles, is also growing in size. So in comparison to say 24 hours ago, you are actuall 'physically' thousands if not millions of times larger than before. You don't see it, because everything around you which is made of quantum particles has also changed.

So the reason your feet are planted into the ground, is simply because Earth is pushing you into the vastness of 'space'. You're not sinking into it, earth is actually pushing you away.

Also trying to visualise a small object 'growing' in comparison to earth. The expansion equation is not the same for all mass involved. A body at a distance, the rate of expansion is much less than that of earth. The 'perception' is simply a body accelerating to earth (new centre point of gravity).

This also explains electrical current, because 'electricity' is the simple electrons 'expanding' in size. And since an electron is next to an electron, they push at an exponential rate. And since there are 'trillions' of electrons in less than a centremetre of wiring, the current creates electrons to expand, and thus the 'movement' of current which is described as the charge.

This is the very reason for the magnetic effects on earth, and when you place a magnet under paper and see the formation of lead particles forming a nice warped shape. Its the constant expansion/contraction of electron as they pass each other on a Quantum level in 3 Dimensional space.

I can only imagine that this very theory can now make new energy producing devices. Free Energy is now available, one theory I had was speakers that point towards the sun, and the 'vibration' of photonic energy as it hits the 'speaker' will make it vibrate. That vibration can create electricity, even on the smallest scale, yet a lot more powerful than current day Solar Panels. The specifics I do not know, but I know it can be done. This is now in the open, so it cannot be misused, and should cause some sort of butterfly effect in the way power can be used in public domain, and have the necessary energy required for vehicles, so as not to use oil for petrol consumption. Consider this peak oil theory if real, totally negated as now no oil is needed.

Above technology is under protection from Heavenly Father and anyone trying to attain and misuse technology will have their negativity reflected unto them.

Mother Earth is needed to fix current situation, so holding back on ALL progress of physical development of technology until earth has purged negative emotions, and started healing. When the time is right, this information will become public knowledge (as the above is based on foundation Technology)

Also, at the time being, not wanting financial rewards for this, so have decided to allow necessary protection so no misuse and abuse, as well as governing body in charge of details to provide to the world freely, simply because its to better mankind, and money won't matter in future anyway.

Talking to a designer of natural energetic devices (windmills, solar) who designed Ford Falcon engines previously, just a few KMS down the road. Supporting energy would be great, however you feel that is needed to manifest his ears to listen and my teams voice to be heard.

Love
Rodrigo Leopoldo Soto

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Your book must suck because matter gets more dense the faster you go. Good research Ace.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ohmymathew

The book absolutely sucks actually, the more i read it the more it sounds crappy! so yeah have to re-think all that BS that makes no sense anymore and go back to square 1!

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
wow, i wasn't expecting that. lol

i was going to say that the expansion idea is flawed. it would mean not only that the earth and other planets/etc are expanding, but at an exponential rate. my reasoning? because if i jumped i should not be able to come back down, unless the earth was perpetually expanding at an increased rate as to catch up with me again. i'm pretty sure that in a VERY short amount of time such a change would be easily noticeable, even if the conditions on the planet were still conducive to life. over the last few billion years, assuming the earth started out the size of an atom, it should have grown...lemme see here...9.8 m/s^2... 9.8 * (60mins * 24hrs * 365days * oh 5billion years)^2, the earth would be expanding at a rate of roughly 25 trillion km/s by now.

i'm pulling all of that out of my butt so don't scrutinize, just making a point. =)

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
wow, i wasn't expecting that. lol

i was going to say that the expansion idea is flawed. it would mean not only that the earth and other planets/etc are expanding, but at an exponential rate. my reasoning? because if i jumped i should not be able to come back down, unless the earth was perpetually expanding at an increased rate as to catch up with me again. i'm pretty sure that in a VERY short amount of time such a change would be easily noticeable, even if the conditions on the planet were still conducive to life. over the last few billion years, assuming the earth started out the size of an atom, it should have grown...lemme see here...9.8 m/s^2... 9.8 * (60mins * 24hrs * 365days * oh 5billion years)^2, the earth would be expanding at a rate of roughly 25 trillion km/s by now.

i'm pulling all of that out of my butt so don't scrutinize, just making a point. =)

an0maly33 - I can 'see' it in my mind how it works, the thing is when you jump, its like jumping in a 'lift'. The lift still catches up with you doesn't it?

However 'you' are the one expanding for your feet to touch the earth here, the earth is always expanding, and your mathematics is very similar to the one explained in the book.

Anyway, as mathew pointed out more research needs to be done!

[edit on 10/4/2008 by Im a Marty]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Flag! Star! Both continually expanding!

Ah, this is more like it. The kind of stuff that makes AboveTopSecret so endlessly, mindbogglingly entertaining. Utterly fabulous, in both senses of the word.

Now tell us how to heat a house and run a car on Expansion Energy.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
Flag! Star! Both continually expanding!

Ah, this is more like it. The kind of stuff that makes AboveTopSecret so endlessly, mindbogglingly entertaining. Utterly fabulous, in both senses of the word.

Now tell us how to heat a house and run a car on Expansion Energy.

Well Im in the process of patenting foundational technology, however the energy that makes electricity is simply pointing a speaker type device to sun (1 atom thick alloy) that vibrates as photons bounce off it, any element can do this (air etc..).

Kinetic energy than converts to electrical current (as electrons expand, they push each other and thus current through copper wiring). Then usual power grid to power applications

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

The energy that makes electricity is simply pointing a speaker type device to sun (1 atom thick alloy) that vibrates as photons bounce off it, any element can do this.

If I understand you correctly, it works like this: the photons hitting the 'speaker' cone cause the cone to vibrate. This, through the phenomenon of electromagnetic induction, creates a current in the speaker coil and that's your energy supply. Right?

And obviously the cone would have to be made of a very light, almost massless material so its inertia would be as low as possible, allowing most of the kinetic energy of the photon to be captured in the movement of the cone.

Is this the sort of thing you mean?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well it seems you know more than I do on that ! But yes, thats the specifics with what I'm saying.

The alloy I read about in Guiness World Records 2008. 1 atom thick.

Similar to Solar Sails used in Space that propell the craft.

Cone shape would be even better, because it then works like the opposite of Fibonnaci Sequence, channelling from large to a central point.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

You would have to place such a material in space. A single atom of thickness would disintegrate at the slightest atmospheric breeze, not to mention dust particles carried by that breeze would be like a meteor hitting a piece of paper.

Much more research...

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Redneck, indeed, thats what the grant is for, just going on basic information, that the 1 atom thick material in WGR is quite strong!

Regards

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

thats the specifics with what I'm saying

You may have a little problem, then -- quite apart from the technical difficulty pointed out by The Redneck.

You're depending on the kinetic energy of these photons to provide energy -- you're not relying on photovoltaic effects of any kind.

How much kinetic energy do photons have?

We can do the calculation. The force f exerted by solar photons on a perpendicular surface is given by the power W of the sunlight divided by the speed of light c. So

f = W/c

How do we get this equation? It is derived from good old E = mc^2. Exactly how is explained, step by step, on this page.

In space, at the mean distance of Earth from the Sun, the power of sunlight is roughly 1,400 watts per square metre (here's where I got the figure). It sounds quite impressive, but how much force is exerted by that light? Applying f = W/c, we get...

...a paltry 4.6 microPascals* (microNewtons per square metre).

Now, even your one-atom-thick cone material has got to have some mass. Besides, it has to carry an induction coil, which would add to its mass, and as the coil moved within the field of the surrounding magnet it would encounter electromotive resistance which the light pressure would have to overcome. But let's forget all those little quibbles, shall we, and just say that the cone has an area of one square meter and weighs... one milligramme, one thousandth of a gramme. Is that light enough for you?

Then, since force = mass x acceleration,

F = ma

the light pressure of 4.6 x 10^-6 Newtons (4.6 microNewtons) acting on a mass of 10^-6 kilogrammes (one milligramme) will give us an acceleration of 4.6 x 10^-6 / 10^-6 or 4.6 metres per second per second.

Suppose that the cone is allowed to accelerate in one direction for a whole second (which it wouldn't, obviously). Then its kinetic energy at the end of that second, given by the Newtonian equation

E = 1/2mv^2

where m is the mass and v the terminal velocity, would be

1/2*10^-6*4.6*4.6

or roughly 0.00001 joules.

Even if you took the whole mass of the cone into account (not just the mass of the incorporated coil, which obviously would be much less), and assumed an impossible 100% efficiency of transduction, the maximum energy that could be induced in the 'speaker' coil would be 0.00001 joules per second; that is to say,

one hundred thousandth of a watt.

Which, I am sure you will agree, is not very much.

But would you even get this? To begin with, there's the problem of air resistance, which The Redneck has already mentioned. Speakers work by moving air; that's what sound is: air vibrating. Your almost weightless, light-powered speaker wouldn't be able to move at all for air resistance. As The Redneck says, it would probably rip itself apart trying.

Lastly, there's the added complication that sunlight is continuous. Once your speaker cone has reached the limit of its travel, how will you return it to its starting position? You'd have to switch off the sunlight and then use some other force to push it back again. Let me think...

Eureka! We could use an ingenious arrangement of swivelling mirrors and some kind of high-frequency shutter device...

...but where would we find the power to run them? Bet that would take a bit more than a hundred thousandth of a watt...

Bedtime for me. I think.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
Lastly, there's the added complication that sunlight is continuous. Once your speaker cone has reached the limit of its travel, how will you return it to its starting position? You'd have to switch off the sunlight and then use some other force to push it back again. Let me think...

Eureka! We could use an ingenious arrangement of swivelling mirrors and some kind of high-frequency shutter device...

...but where would we find the power to run them? Bet that would take a bit more than a hundred thousandth of a watt...

just an idea

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Lastly, there's the added complication that sunlight is continuous.

I do remember when I was much younger, seeing a wheel that used light to power it. It had fins, one side white, the other black, and would spin slowly when exposed to light.

I remember asking someone (maybe it was a teacher?) why it wasn't hooked to a generator. The explanation was just what you described. The power produced was so small, it had to be kept inside a clear container; even the slightest breeze could stop it in its tracks.

It still intrigued me, though. Mechanical power from light! Maybe Marty can get this thing to work somehow, but I have to admit we've both doused the fire pretty good.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
thanks for addition to my post @ theredneck

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by puerk

Ack! You had it right there!

Forgive me puerk. I was in a bit of a hurry when I replied, and didn't check the link. And I obviously had no name to place on the mechanism.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by puerk

Aha, Crooke's radiometer! Great find.

It doesn't work from light pressure, though -- there's not enough of that to make those vanes (they're far too massive!) turn. Crooke's radiometer works through black-body radiation; the black sides of the vanes heat up the adjacent air, which expands and pushes the vanes round. If you had a vacuum inside that bell jar, it wouldn't work at all. I believe this has been experimentally verified.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Ok, just read it, and it gave me a headache, but the 'starting position' would be simply by 'sunset'. At night it resets, and starts again in the morning.....depending where on the planet of course!!!

Thanks for the input people, Astyanax - you have my permission to develop this out of your own will

Rodrigo

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

I will draw what I have in mind...give me a few minutes..

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Ok, the wind aspect can be covered by protecting the top with glass/plastic, light travels through it right? Isn't there a device that can accelerate the photon/electron speed I read recently? That black black black device that absorbs light for solar panels? No idea there.

Now the bottom can have access to allow for movement to occur, it will be creating vacuums, so some tunnel system to allow.... ok maybe the vacuum suction and expansion can allow similar to 'tide' energy as well as electrical current via the magnetic coils surrounding the speakers as it travels down to the V of the cone...

(Water filters this way too, clean water, ionised if the funnel had coils)

The fibonacci spiral is the travel of electrons as they are like coils..

I am not an electrician so I don't know how else to explain this, however size can be by placing these inside meteor craters around the world...

Rushing RooLet anyone???

[edit on 12/4/2008 by Im a Marty]

[edit on 12/4/2008 by Im a Marty]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join