It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My technology in making Free Energy Devices. Free for all, read here :D

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

How far, under an acceleration of 4.6 metres per second, would your 'speaker cone' travel in, say, 12 hours of daylight? Apply the appropriate formula

s = at^2/2

and neglecting air resistance and other frictional forces, the distance travelled by the cone would be...

...wait for it...

four million, two hundred and ninety-two thousand, three hundred and fifty-two kilometres

...or roughly 107 and a quarter times round the Earth. I guess the service crews would have to stay on their toes to keep up with it.

Of course, its terminal velocity at the end of twelve hours would be a scorching 198,720 metres per second, or roughly 715,400 mph.

In reality, though (let us not forget), air resistance, friction and the fact that it has to be confined next to a powerful magnet mean that it will not move at all.

Thanks for the generous conferment of manufacturing rights, but I don't really see this idea of yours working. I'm sorry my earlier post gave you a headache.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Eeep thought I replied, I wrote 'Back to the drawing board', will have to read the equations in 'The Final Theory' with regards to magnets and current. thanks again!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join