It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Mass Consciousness Experiment #1

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ac500

Don't feel bad.I checked the counter and still have an hour and change.LOL

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I believe the OP is going by California time which is 3 hours from the east coast.

As for "Faith", without it I would say your are obviously going to fail. If you're going to do it you are more likely to succeed if you believe with all your heart and mind that you will be successful. It's extremely difficult to convince yourself of something that your subconscious doesn't believe. As far as overriding your subconscious, it doesn't happen overnight.

JMO, I wish you all the best though and if you want to retry this again I will try to be around for it and do my best.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I see lights flickering next to the statue, nice coincedence

[edit on 29/3/08 by Neoblade]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
the flickering ones arent working now

Edit: all those edits, im to wasted to post its 6:06 here

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

I couldn't agree more.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Why start off with something of such magnitude? Should start with something small and simple. Maybe a light drizzle, slight wind, a cloudless day, and so on. Say for an event, people could think of a table or table collapsing, or anything that isn't harmful to a person, of course. It'd have to be something people can fully comprehend. What I mean to say is, a ball of light might need more understanding of the people who are trying to conjure it, rather than simply picturing a ball of light. They'd need to know what would cause the light and so on. This could also apply to weather; to understand how clouds form, how rain forms, etc. and bring it all into motion.

If it was something as simple as a chair collasing, everyone would easily understand that, we know how it happens. We could see the process happening in our minds.

We would have to understand the process of the ball of light before we'd get the ball to manifest.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'm not sure how many people actually were involved, but I think if we try again, we need to pick a topic at least 2 days before the deadline. This gives people more chance to plan. I think there was only like 3 or 4 hours between the 2 in this thread.

Perhaps this might be a good link to join forces with?

www.theintentionexperiment.com...

Apparently they do experiments like this all the time and have thousands of people worldwide participating. They do things like healing the sick, etc.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by Barcs]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It happened so fast that I missed it!!! I was too wrapped up in Earth Hour!!

You guys should of done it later. Hopefully you'll do it again and I can participate this time.

Tela

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
i'd be up for doing this again, pending the specific goal. if the OP agrees, i think it should be next saturday and maybe every consequent saturday to get into a rhythm. no one gets it on their first try. ever.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Interesting

Just a suggestion btw, why, for a first time experiment, would you try to make something that is deemed impossible or in any case hard to make by many like a ball of light. Start small, the birds were good, those animals exist

So, instead of feeling sorry for the birds, they still go there because they want to, they will not be posessed by us, nobody is forcing them to go they are just more inclined to go there and after that they will be on their way. It's nothing in the neighbourhood what humans are getting in a normal weekday ( commercials, fearmongering news etc. )

So let the birds give us a hand, they will do more good than harm is caused to them ( if any is caused )

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Harman]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I agree.

Unfortunately it's surprisingly hard to choose a topic that everyone agrees with. So what's it gonna be next?

(Sorry I didn't reply earlier - busy with other things).

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Yes, I would give a time frame of a week at least for the next experiment to get more people on board, definately pick a timezone lol. The public webcam is a good idea to have "proof".

I like perhaps working with the birds, try to make as many birds appear on camera as possible maybe?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
How about evreyone concentrate on a solution to a topic we can all agree upon.I hate to burst the bubble and trust me,I beleive the mind is capable of incredible powers we have never tapped into,but, as I stated in a previous thread.We can't even get organized on the topic so this will never work.Don't mean to sound negative because I beleive it's possible just very unorganized.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by 19DCW71]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Here's an idea: Find a webcam with a nature scene, pick out a branch of some kind, and concentrate on a bird landing on the branch.

Would that work with you all?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
[link removed]

would some of you mind checking out my new hobby site on mass consciousness? i need some help and suggestions for improvement. So much appreciated. Thanks airon.

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts...

[edit on 26-6-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join